• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"You'd never hurt me," she said softly her eyes were wide as she examined him she ran her fingers through his hair and touched his horns her blush deepened as she looked into his eyes. "I think you are perfect," she whispered softly.

Lucifer smiled wide at Ebony, "Your the perfect one..." He told her softly, he starred in her eyes softly before leaning down and kissing her actually rather passionately. He felt overwhelmed with happiness right now. Gently he side his hands across her cheeks to pull her face closer to his as he kissed her.

Ebony kissed back getting as close to him as she could even as he pulled her closer deepening the kiss. Ebony was beginning to get lightheaded she placed her hands on Lucifer's chest she broke free to breath panting softly her cheeks red and her whole body felt warm her cheeks burning where he was touching her, She was unable to speak she couldn't think of any words anyway.

Lucifer kiss Ebony back gently pushing her down on the bed and getting on top of her. He kissed her more passionately, his lips moving down to her neck, his hands started to move down to her waist…

"I think Shania told you too not to do naughty things." a voice said by the door way.

Lucifer nearly jumped out of his skin and covered Ebony with a blanket. He looked up to see Sage leaning on the door way, her cat in her arms and smirk on her face.

Ebony was abruptly brought from her state of bliss by a voice then Lucifer covered her up., She saw Sage and her cheeks flared and she hid her face under the covers. "we... we weren't being naughty," she stuttered out

Sage's grin went even wider, "Not being naughty huh? Well if that's the case, you guys won't mind if I sleep with you, Smore's likes the extra body heat."

"W-What?" Lucifer said, he had a deep blush as well.

"Don't worry, I'll give you guys a few moments to get dressed again." She said laughing a bit

"None sense. I'll be right back~" Sage said leaving the room.

And she did come back, and slept between Ebony and Lucy that night, because Sage is a horrible and mean person, that was what Lucifer was telling himself anyway.

The next morning came
early, Rhea was actually up a bit early trying to make tea. She wanted to see if Ebony was right about her burning tea....

Shania opened luci's door in the morning "time too... the hell?" she asked seeing the three in the bed. Ebony was upset at being stopped she was enjoyinhg their time together.

Sage sat up suddenly when Shania came in, "What? Oh morning Shania...." Sage said, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Smore had fallen off Sage's chest like normal when he just laid on her.

Luifer also sat up, half asleep like he usually was. "huh...?"

Sage blinked, "What? Oh this? I was lonely... so I crawled into bed with sweet little Ebony and adorable Lucy. The kept me company last night." Sage said with a smiled, though she picked up her cat and put it on the floor then scooted out between the two. "What do you want for breakfast Shania?"

Lucy was still his normal sleepy daze, but when last nights events passed though his mind he blushed ab it and just laid back down.

Shania crossed her arms "I don't know.." before she could finish the smoke detector went off scaring Ebony straight out of bed.

Sage jumped off the bed and run to the Kitchen to see Rhea had some how set the pot on fire and the plastic was burning. Quickly Sage turned off the stove and then took a cup and through the water over the fire, putting it out.

Poor Rhea looked scared out of her wits, not entirely sure how she had managed what she had managed.

Shania sighed "Rhea dear perhaps we aught to go watch the news," she held out a hand for Rhea.

With sage gone Ebony jumpped on Lucifer and kissed him softly "I love you," she said

"Yees.... please go watched the news." Sage said, shooing Rhea outside the kitchen. Soon Sage took out some tongs from the draw and picked up the Kettle and put it into the sink and started to run some water over it to cool it down. Man nothing was going her way right now.... she wondered if Kai and Rose had slept through the alarm. She felt like she was in a really... really bad mood right now.

Rhea nodded and took Shania's hand, she was flushed with embarrassment and could not believe she nearly lit the kitchen on fire.

When Ebony jumped on him, he couldn't help but roll with her onto the bed, pinning her under him and kissing her back softly, "I love you too..." He told her in a whisper.

Lucifer blushed, "We... almosted mated..." He said, though it sounded more like a question.

Sage let Rose hand on her as she busied herself with making breakfast, slicing a few fruits up. "It was a fire Alarm... Rhea lit the kettle on fire some how... I have a feeling the kettle might be ready to kick the bucket and Shania will need to get a new one." Sage said, though she sounded a bit tired.

"I am so sorry Shania... I... was trying to make tea for everyone... I didn't think it would light up like that." She said, her hands were flying around her while she appolized, a bit panicked from the shock.

"It's ok Kai almost killed the kitchen too," Shania said petting Rhea as she turned on the tv.

Ebony nodded "I ... I liked you touching me and letting me touch you...." she admitted quietly.

Rose held tight to Sage not letting go.
cleardot.gif

Rhea blushed a bit, liking the feeling of being pet, she subconsciously leaned into Shania's touch. Nothing was really new on the news. there were still murders that happened and people disappearing .. but the cases of women who disappeared that would reappear bloodless has stopped suddenly. They think the kidnapper and murdered has moved on to another city but police were still on the look out.

"I... Your... your really soft... and your voice..." Lucifer told her softly. Thinking about it and talking about it made Lucifer want to try again with Ebony.

"What?" Sage asked Rose, she wrapped around her so tightly she was starting to feel uncomfortable. "Is something wrong?"

"You don't like me anymore I want a kiss!" Rose said.

Ebony kissed Lucifer pulling him closer and nice more wrapped her legs around him.

Shania held Rhea softly to her.

Rhea looked up at Shania, "I... I don't know why... but I always feel this pull... to you... Inside."

Sage sighed and pushed the cutting board as far back as she could before she turned around and put Roen on the counter then pulled her to kiss her. She made sure it was a deep kiss so the Arch Angel would be satisfied.

Sage was not expecting to be pulled closer to Rose, the demon girl was getting more forceful with her kisses. almost everything short of undressed Sage, and she would never admit it but it was driving her nuts. She never been afraid of deflowering someone, but Rose's dad would kill her..... which made her less inclined to actually do that.... When she broke the kiss, she stair up at her, "Satisfied?" She asked, Sage tried not to let the bit of blush appear. Rose had that stupid spark that happened between them.

Rhea smiled, glad to see she said something right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back