• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Sage tense a bit, but was caught off guard by the kiss. She finally let herself blush a bit under the kiss. "Rose... why do you like kissing me so much?" She asked after they broke the kiss.

Rhea blushed more, but she did not smile any less, "I think... maybe you should tell me... when I get my memory back..." Rhea ventured a bit.

"Isn't kissing what you do when you like someone?" Rose asked.

"I am not overly affectionate... I think you already know," Shania said softly with a blush

"Yes, but I don't see how you could possibly like me. I trick people, I lie to people, I am mean and use people, and all on top of that, I am still in love with someone else." Sage said, looking at Rose seriously.

Rhea blushed back, "I... don't know if I know..." She said in return.

Sage let out a long sigh and the pulled Rose off the counter and the put her down next to her, "Also... your 14 years old... I am not a pedophile...." She said, pulling the cutting board to her and quickly chopping the fruits, though the chaos in her heart was put at ease a little.

Sage sighed and threw all the fruit she had cut in a bowl and the began to mix a fruit salad. "Your going to be 15 soon? When is your birthday?" Sage asked, actually wanting to know. Sage's own birthday was coming up soon. She was born in December.

Sage chuckled, "Ok ok... fine I won't treat you like a little kid." Sage said smirking a bit and she started to finish up the breakfast for everyone.

"Breakfast is Ready." Sage said, walking out into the living room and putting it down on the table, ignoring Rose for the most part.

"I guess I better wake up the love birds shania said and went to Lucifer's bedroom "Luce Ebony it's time for breakfast," she said as she opened the door.

Lucifer nearly jumped out of his skin, for the second time, covering both him and Ebony with the blanket. He had ended up in his demon form much like last night. "S-Shania..." He nearly sputtered. She was going to kill him....

"Mother and Father accepted Ebony officially to the family and So... we were... mating..." He kind of trailed off in his answer a bit.

Lucifer binked at Shania leaving, "I... am in so much trouble..... and I completely forgot about your parents.... I am so sorry Ebony..." Lucifer told her.

Sage looked up when the door slammed and Shania came back, "What... Shania?" Sage asked, she was actually just about to kick Kai, gently-ish of course.

"They wont be out they are ... tying to mate," she sat down and appeared calm. However Shania was about to commit a double homicide..

"They approve of you Lucifer," Ebony said softly "I promise they do,"

She suddenly burst out laughing "Again? Gezz they should have learned the first time." Sage said shrugging.

Lucifer blushed and hugged Ebony, "We... should probably go out before Shania kills us.... She is going to kill me for sure..."

"I'm sorry," Ebony said and hugged him.

"Again... they mated already... in my house... and they are both minors..." Shania said

"Nah... I don't think they got that far yet." Sage said chuckling, though she could see Shania was going to snap, so she kicked Kai so that she could use him as a shield for Shania's anger like she usually did. "I caught them last night, so I spend the night babysitting them." She admitted, "I didn't think they were going to try again so soon. Kai get up its breakfast!"

Rhea was blushing hard.."They... They were..."

Lucifer smiled at Ebony and hugged her back tightly, "Come oon."

Ebony out of bed but she was blushing deeply. She helped Lucifer out of bed as well

"They were both on the bed... Lucifer in demon form... over Ebony... those two no longer share a room," Shania said

"The hell what a thing to wake up to," Kai said

When Lucifer was dressed, both him and Ebony reappeared outside both looking flustered.

Sage laughed, "you two are so buusstted~" Sage said, coming from the only non-virgin in the group, nit that it stopped her. Sage was not ashamed of it.

Rhea was quietly eating, trying not to comment on anything, let alone think of it.

Lucifer sighed and went to go do as he was told, taking Ebony with him.

Sage was still chuckling, before she kicked Kai gently again, "Hey its breakfast, get up you bum." She told him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back