• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Lucifer looked up at Shania, "Nothing really. If I am correct this is a congregation and we can maybe to them into leaving.... but I am not really sure... Do I look like something is on my mind?" He asked, wondering if that was what Shania was looking for.

"Yep... We'll be home in a bit." Sage said, sighing.

"You are just a bit more impatient then normal," Shania said and she hugged him.

"you ready to get to shania's cramped house?" Kai asked sage.

"So I can continue to molest Rose, bother you and Shania, Make Ebony and Rhea blush and continue to trick Lucifer and Rose... yes." She said laughing.

"Nooo.... I rather just go fight now... but since we are not and there is nothing more to see I don't want to hang around and continue sensing demons." He said quietly.

Shania stroked his hair softly"we're on our way home," she said softly

Ebony smiled it was so obvious Shania was a softy with Lucifer. She loves him as if he were her blood family.

Kai smiled and hugged Rhea "if they get to cuddle I say we can to!" he said ignoring Sage for the moment.

Rhea blushed but hugged Kai back. Even though she knew about the awkward love triangle, she could not bring herself to push Kai or Shania away when they held her.

Sage rolled her eyes, everyone was getting so physical,
"Ebony! You can come cuddle with me since Lucy is busy~!" Sage mused from the driver's seat

Ebony blushed deeply "no...noi I'm ok,"she stuttered out.

Rose pouted she had been forgotten it seems... she would need to change that.

When they arrived back at the house, Sage was ready to go to bed, but stayed up to review the tapes, lazily siting on the couch.

Rhea watched the tape, quietly looking at the area and all the demons that were around. The demons all looked like ogres.... little ones, the size of humans.

Lucifer sat on the floor like normal with Ebony to hold.

"I can try... so can Rose. Right Rose?" Lucifer said, looking at the demon girl.

Sage sighed,
"No fun in that, but I guess it would be good."

Rhea glanced at Sage,
"We shouldn't kill things if they are not bad right...?"

Sage just smiled at Shania before shrugging, There was some things Shania just did now know about her. She easily thrived in Kai's world and it was because of the things she keeps buried inside of her that never really show's in her skin deep outwards appearance. "So.... we will leave tomorrow like normal-ish and try and talk them away? And what will be the plan if we don't talk them away... maybe we should set up a small 'surprise' attack if they refuse."

"We are a mob, and we are at war with demon hooligans in our territory." Sage said, baiting the idea.

"I am ok with this idea." Lucifer said.

"You make it sound like he is likely to be a rape victim." Sage said rolling her eyes. "I am tired...." She said stretching, "I am going to bed..." Sage said, before getting up and leaving to go lay down in one of the beds.

Rhea watched Sage leave before looking at Shania and Kai again,
"Is.. there anything I should know to do? I am really nervous..."

Lucifer looked up, watching Sage leave, he felt tired too... Looking at Ebony he was wounding if she wanted to sleep as well.

"No Rhea just remember not to stray off alone," Shanai said and kissed her forhead "everyone bed now," she ordered.

Rose hopped onto the couch and smiled "ok," she said.

Rhea nodded and said good night to everyone.

Lucifer took Ebony by the hand and lead her to the room and laid down, pulling her close to him.

Ebony laid close to lucifer and smiled and kissed him softly.

Shania had made a bed in her spare room for her to sleep in so she left the door open in case anyone needed her.

Kai plopped down on the sleeping mat in the floor and went to sleep as well .

When Ebony kissed him he felt himself blush, "I can't stop thinking about you earlier..." he whispered to her quietly, "You... were really cute..."

Lucifer matched her blush, "I-I could now... if you want.... It it will make you more conferrable." He told her in a whisper.

Lucifer smiled at the leaned in to kiss Ebony again softly, then he sat up and took off his shirt. Lucifer was toned, his body had a few scars on them from battles that he had done in both the demon world and some from injuries Ebony had seen him get. Even though it was a bit dark, there was enough moon light in the room for Ebony to see him properly.

"Can... Can i see you without your disguise?" she asked softly and traced a scare timidly her cheeks still red from her deep blush. "I would really like to see you,"

Lucifer shivered a bit when Ebony touched his chest, but then he nodded, letting his disguise fall. His wings, horns and tail all appeared, "This... is ok?" He asked her, "Some times... I am afraid you will fear my demon form because of what Hiro did to you." he said sadly. He did not reach out to her, but let her continue tracing his scars on his chest slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back