• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea was extremely hesitant, it almost looked like she wasn't going to do it... but she did, and she had on a bra that pretty much matched the bottom. Though she was holding herself close, pulling her knees over her chest. She was blushing hard and she looked like she was pouting.

Sage chuckled,
"Everyone is so cute today~" Sage said quickly dealing another hand.

Kai chuckled "cute indeed," he smiled "we need to get Luci undressed though."

Shania chuckled "I think I might have shocked poor Luce... my choice of attire isn't as innocent as Ebony's,"

Ebony was holding close to Lucifer trying to use his body to cover her.

"Mmmm innocence is not your strong point dear Shania." Sage said, putting her hand down, "I am pretty sure I am safe." She said with a smirk.

Rhea also put down her own cards, it was looking like she might actually lose this time

Lucifer looked at his cards... he was starting to recognize what was losing or not... he was doing pretty well.

Ebony relaxed when she saw her hand was pretty good.

Shania smirked she had good luck in card games.

Kai chuckled "I'm safe,"

Rose gulped "i'm not," she said softly "what should i remove?"

Roe removed it and her bra was green with a rose as a clasp in the front "there it's off," she blushed.

"Sage... no impure thoughts," Kai chuckled.

"What? I am hurt you even think I have such thoughts." Sage said, grinning at Rose, She winked at the girl as she started to deal the deck again.

The game continued on much like it did and eventually everyone lost... except for Lucifer who was the only one to have ever single one of his clothing still on.... he may not have lost any clothing... but he did lose his innocence...

With the game done and over with and everyone dressed, Sage was in the kitchen cooking up dinner for the evenings demon hunting. Rhea was eternally embarrassed, her first memory of the group and such antics and Lucifer has not really moved form his face down position in the floor.

Ebony hugged him "I'm sorry," she said softly.

Shania pat Lucifers head "I can't have looked that bad," she said "I have chocolate for you," she held out a candy bar.

Lucifer turned around and hugged Ebony and then took the candy bar, though his face was really red. "No... just......." Lucifer was really still an loss for words.

Sage laughed from the kitchen, listening to them try and coax Lucifer from his permanent scarring.

Lucifer turned around and hugged Ebony and then took the candy bar, though his face was really red. "No... just......." Lucifer was really still an loss for words.

Sage laughed from the kitchen, listening to them try and coax Lucifer from his permanent scarring.

"He would have learned eventually if he ever planed on mating," Kai chuckled.

"I'm sorry Luce," Shania hugged him "I didn't mean to make you this uncomfortable,"

"He would have learned eventually if he ever planed on mating," Kai chuckled.

"I'm sorry Luce," Shania hugged him "I didn't mean to make you this uncomfortable,"

"I-its ok..." He said quietly, He hugged Shania back, though he blushed at Kai's taunt.

Sage moved into the room with a large bowl of spaghetti,
"Ok Guys, time to eat up. No portal tonight... just normal stuff so tonight should be a pretty easy clean."

"Shania ruffled his hair," So we will resume hunting portal closeing and such even with Rhea still memoryless and because of such we need a new plan we don't need shania being reackless," Kai said.

Shania glared at Kai and would have thrown something were she not conforting Luce.

"No... I can do it... Just please continue to do what your normally do..." Rhea said, she did not want for them to worry about her.

Sage sighed,
"Well we need to be extra careful."

"Nonsense princess," Kai said "How we normally go almost gets us killed I say we come up with a new stratagy,"

"Kai Fredrick is gone we don't have to worry as much now our curent grouping off threes might actually prove to work," Shnia argued.

Ebony looked at them "why don't we do practice runs... preform scenarios around obstacles in team formation," she asked softly

"I agree with Shania." Sage said simply, "Fredrick is out of the picture... but at the same time that doesn't mean more dangerous demon can deiced to play with us... But Memmory Rhea would jump on the opportunity to run stuff like that...."

"I would?" Rhea asked, but she took another bite of food.

"We can maybe ask Dasuke and Tannis help us improve maybe..." Lucifer suggested.

"Thoses two have enough on their plate looking for Rhea's memory," Kai said softly "But i do like Ebony's obstacle idea... perhaps we can make a course in our city one team makes the course for the other team and vice versa," Kai said

"So basically demon hunting boot camp?" Shania asked.

"Essentially yes," kai nodded his head.

"Whats the point with my memory gone? I'll just forget everything I learn...." Rhea said sadly.

Sage seemed to think for a moment, though she was not sure what to really say.

"We can tape the sessions and this is mainly for the fighters because we have more flaws then you dear princess you and Sage are easily the ones who are the most well put together members I am horrible at actual combat Ebony keeps hitting allies Shania gets injured more then her opponents lucy has picked up her bad habits and rose is so sloppy on the ground it's laughable," Kai said in a long winder tirade of talk.

Sage laughed loudly,
"I couldn't hit anything with a brain."

"I don't have any bad habits!" Lucifer said loudly.

Rhea kind of stared at everyone a bit,
"So... I don't have any bad habits?" She asked quietly.

"Other then trying to hard and exhausting yourself not to mention going off with only Ebony the ranged fighter as protection without telling us ... no," Kai said

"Kai you are suck a jerk," Rose said and crossed her arms.

"OK sounds good. So we scout and hunt tonight?" Sage asked. She didn't care what they did that night, but she was still feeling like she was behind in the game. Missing the memory of an entire week kind of really threw you off.

"When... do we leave?" Rhea asked.

Lucifer kissed Ebony on the cheek gently before turning to Rhea,
"We usually left right after dinner on Fridays... but I guess we can go Saturday and it not mater. So whos going to control the camera?" Lucifer asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back