• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rose stripped the red shirt off blushing softly "there," she said,

"She has a decent proportioned body look how tight that undershirt is on her," Kai commented

Sage smirked, "I agree, for a 14 year old you are pretty sexy." She said.

Soon she finished dealing the next set of cards and everyone put down. Ebony this time had the highest set of cards, but Rhea... she had the lowest.
"Oooh Poor Rhea... what should we have you take off first?" Sage said with a smirk.

Rhea blushed harder and covered her hands with her face.

Kai smiled "Lets be nice and say shorts," Kai smiled he was curious if her undies were as cute as Ebony's.

"It's the rules," Shania said though she wanted to pull Rhea to her and hug the poor girl

Rhea blushed, but she stood up and took off her shorts, she had on a cute basic white pair of underwear, on the sides where to smaller pink bows and in the front was a slightly larger bow.

Sage beamed, victory. Another cute pair of underpants. "Good call my dear Kai." Sage said with a smirk.

Lucifer covered his eye's again, trying to be a gentleman.. and he was being a little kid.

Ebony felt sorry for Rhea but for herself too at this rate the shy ones were going to explode.

"Ok Death deal the next round so we can get these pretty girls undressed," Kai smiled "Lucifer the point of the game is to look,"

Lucifer shook his head, so embarrassed, "I... I can't bring myself to...." Lucifer said, says the demon who ripped the guts out of demons.

Sage laughed,
"With pleasure. A shame Shania has not fallen victim yet." Saga said, dealing the cards once more, "Alright... round 4 go.."

They played for a few moments before it was time to put down. Rhea was safe.. thank goodness... Lucifer was also still Safe, though Sage almost came in last that time, she thought about cheating for a moment.

Ebony looked shattered as she looked at the others hands. They were all better then hers even Sage who had a horrible hand. "Oh no," she swallowed and looked at Sage blushing deeply.

"Ah little Ebony lost again you might want to look Lucifer she is so cute," Kai smiled

Sage grinned, "Well... you know what comes next Ebony." Sage started to deal the next hand.

Rhea blushed deeply... poor Ebony...

"Your almost out of the Game Ebony, one more loss and your permanently out." Sage said happily.

Ebony blushed as she pulled off her top her pink bra matched her undershorts but t had hearts on it.

"So cute!" Kai said "Luci your mate is adorible,"

Lucifer finally gave in and peaked when Kai said Ebony was cute... she was... really cute. Lucifer blushed hard and then covered his face after he looked, "You are... really cute..." He told her.

Sage burst out laughing at Lucifer, she was on the floor laughing, all the blushing was making her hurt in her cheeks.

Rhea blushed a bit, when Sage was done laughing, she delt again, handing everyone their cards.

Ebony was turning red not just her cheeks it was spreading throughout her body. she was lucky she had a good hand this go.

"Well d*mn my luck ran out," shania laid down her horrible hand.

Kai looked around "ah Shania lost this one what should she take off death?"

Sage finally slammed her hand on the table, grinning victoriously. "Finally! I demand your shirt to go first!" Sage said with a grin.

Rhea sighed, hopping she did not lose another round... she did not wear an undershirt like Rose did.....

Lucifer on the other hand was trying his hardest not to look at anyone... but the table in front of him.

Shania removed her shirt revealing black lace and a corset "I told you i had sexy clothes somewhere," she chuckled not an ounce of embarasment in her.

Kai whistled.

Sage was grinning at this point, "Sexy indeed, this was well worth the wait."

Rhea blushed Shania really was stunning. Covering her face she looked away, though she was really red.

Lucifer... continued to stare at the table...

"Alright... here we go again." Sage said, dealing out the deck... when they were done, Sage blinked... "Woops... looks like I lost...." She said, "Oh well... since I have been on house arrest I could not go get the REALLY sexy stuff for you guys. But go ahead, tell me what my punishment is." Sage then winked at Rose.

"Shirt," Kai said "Flat chested woman can still have a beautiful form, I want to see yours,"

Shania chuckled "Kai is such a pervert see Sage he wants you too,"

"Everyone wants me, I am almost irresistible." Sage said, She stood up and started to unbutton her shirt. When she unbuttoned it, she had a white better on, "For all the lady's, and Kai, I will just this off as well~" Sage said, taking off the white beater. When she took it off, she has on a beautiful lace tube. It almost looked like a sexy binding, and it really borough out Sage's feminine features... Sage really looked like a girl right now. She could be described as cute and slender.

Rhea blushed, but Sage looked pretty as a girl...

Luifer... was still looking at the table...

"I might change my mind flat chests aren't too bad after all," Kai remarked

"i should dress you up one day Sage," Shania smiled

"What? I dress up every day Shania, I don't know what you are talking about. Now the boys are the only ones who have not lost yet." Sage said, though she was still grinning. "Well you guy's reaction was well worth it, usually I just ware normal binding. But I thought today was special." She winked at Rose, she loved to make the girl blush.

Dealing out the cards again, Sage sat back down quickly folding her shirt so it did not wrinkle
"Ok lets see.... I am safe." Sage said, putting down her cards

Lucifer and Rhea did the same.

Shania and Ebony were worried but there cards weren't too bad. Rose sighed seeing herself as safe though she was still mostly dressed. Kai however chuckled "well you jinxed me!" he said "what shall i remove?" he asked.

Sage seem to think for a long moment, "Hmm... choices... choices.... I always wondered what kind of underpants you wore, if they were was ridiculous as your outfits. Time for me to find out." Sage said with a smirk.

Rhea covered her eyes this time, she did not want to see this... she really did not want to see this.

Kai rolled his eyes and pulled off his pants his undershorts were as the rest of his clothing rather odd it looked like wrappings but had a bit of a pattern to it "nothing to special," kai had long rather feminine legs though.

Shania chuckled "kai all of you is special in many ways," she pat his head

"That Shania... was very suggestive coming form you. Specially with you wearing that corset..." Sage said laughing rather hard, Though she thought Kai's underpants were ridiculous. "All my questions have been answered." She said laughing harder.

Rhea was still not looking, thought her face turned even more red because she can still hear the conversation going on.

"Shania laughed "me suggestive? Luce is this corset suggestive?" she asked him seeing if her would fall for it and look she seemed to be picking up Sage's evil.

Kai was chuckleg "what questions needed answering?" Kai asked sage but watched to see if Luci looked.

Lucifer did look, but immediately looked back down, though 'looking down' was actually him slamming his head into the table, "No! No... it... no...." He mumbled, his face was very red.

"I told you, I had to know what kind of underpants you ware, ok here we go, get your cards." Sage said, trying to speak between her laughing hysterically, this was the best idea ever. After a while Sage passed out the cards again, though she was still snickering evey now and again.

Luicfer was safe... again.

Rhea on the other hand,
"Oh no..." Rhea said, a deep blush ran across her face.. not that it wasn't blushing already.

Kai smiled looking over the cards he had thought Rose was going to loose at first but Rhea poor girl had a worse hand. "well princess off with the top," he smiled.

Shania smiled as well though it was more of a reasureing smile then kai's lecherous one.

Rose smiled happy to still be rather clothed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back