• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Sage, Shania is computer stupid," Kai said.

"I have to agree I tend to blow electronics up..." Shania said

Ebony snuggled into Lucifer after the kiss happy he was sortof back to normal.

"I knew that... I don't know why you had to tell me... What you want me to mess with the camera?" Sage asked

"Whats wrong?"
Rhea asked, not sure what they were all talking about.

Sage sighed,
"When ever we went scouting, you would control the camera while Ebony flew a plane. Well you don't remember how to use it. Only Kai knows. Look I can drive too you know." she said crossing her arms.

"It's not that complicated but fine I'll man the camera," Kai said "and to think you work with me and all my high tech gadgets all the time and you still cant work a microcamera,"

Shania smiled Kai and Sage were really quite a pair.

"I like it better when you do it for me~ Less work for me!" Sage mused, throwing her hands in the air in a shrug.

Rhea smiled a bit, though she had that sinking feeling of being a burden move through her again. She just wanted to be useful again.

"Then we are going?" Lucifer asked, eager to go find demons.

"Of course we are going," Kai said "kicking demon *ss will cheer us all up,"

"Agreed it has been far too long and I don't even remember the fight i had with Tannis... wonder if i did well?" Shania said

Ebony giggled it was so like shania to want to remember beating up your teacher.

cleardot.gif

Sage thought for a moment then laughed, "I bet he kicked you around as bad as he did last time." She said with a smirk.

Rhea did not like the sound of demon hunting and she was pretty sure it was not going to cheer her up...

"And i thought I was improving," Shania sighed "I'll just have to have a rematch,"

Kai laughed "always the fighter warrior hate to say but I missed your shoes hitting me in the face," Kai was still happy to have Shania and Sage back Rhjea would be next then evertything will be almost normal again.

"Ok well lets get going..." Sage said, walking to Kai and sticking her hands in his pocket's and taking his keys, "I get to driiive!" Sage said in a sing song voice.

Rhea sat up from the couch and started to walk with the group to the van.

"do not crash my van," Kai said dryly.

Shania rolled her eyes "Lets go luce Rose," she said as she made sure they had jackets for the cold weather.

"Pfft, I drive better then you... safer too for that mater..." Sage said, rolling her eyes.

When everyone got to the the area they were going to be fighting in, Lucifer and Rose could sense several demons just living around the area, though there was no sign of a portal. However they could feel one slightly more powerful demon among them.

Kai manned the camera looking for the demons as Ebony flew the plane. "So luce what do you think can we trake em?" Shania asked him.

"Yeah they should all be no problem." Lucifer said, he was leaning on Ebony's back, but he let her do what she usually did. "We just got to find out what that bigger demon is."

As Kai and Ebony flew the plane they spotted several smaller demons among the ground, they look like they had all made a home around the area, almost like a working tribe.

Rhea seem to hung over Kai's shoulder, watching the camera.

Kai smiled at her "want to try?" he asked her

"One big demon bunch of little ones, sounds too easy for what we are used to," Shania comented

"Well most times it was hard it was because Freddy was there making our lives hell." Sage commented nonchalantly.

"I think it a tribe.."
Lucifer said, "I wounder if a whole tribe moved her into the human world... I wounder how long its been there."

Rhea looked at Kai and then and the machine,
"If I won't mess anything up..."

"I can just get another one, don't worry," Kai smiled and made room for her o man the controls.

"Fredrick was indeed crafty," Shania agreed "when he teamed up with hiro was the worst though,"

"Are... you sure?" Rhea asked a bit timidly, though she moved closer to Kai to take some of the controls.

Sage sighed,
"Mmm... Not the complete worse... Hiro did manage to bring us the new addition to our family." Sage said, "there's is that bright side. You didn't die either." She said rather happily.

"I was going to even Tannis told me I was dieing had I not had Mokii's gift I'd have died," Shania shook her head "never again am I getting kidnapped.

Kai laughed "I'm surprised they lived through your captivity," he told Shania as he showed Rhea the controls

Rhea looked up, Shania said she wasn't going to die because of her, not because of something else. She was confused, but she looked back down to the controls and tried to concentrate on what Kai was saying, not Shania and Sage.

"But you didn't. that is the part I was trying emphasis on." She said, such negativity these people have.

"I was going to, heres a warning don't get hit in the stomach when insides fall out it hurts like hell," she shuddered.

Kai chuckled "you took all my power healing her gaping hole of a stomach," he told Rhea

"I read... notes that I could do that... but I also said that there was no way to tell how I did it and I had not have had time to study it further." Rhea said to Kai.

"I'll take your advice for it, though getting stabbed through he stomach is not that much pleasant, but probably low on the scale of pain.." Sage said her usually happy nothing is serious tone.

"I'll take a stab against that anyday." Shania said "but without those two we are at an advantage,"

"Yeah, and Rhea to heal all you seem to do is touch our injury with your scarred hand." Kai said

Rhea shook her head, "No... there is more to that then just touching. I Read how to do it in the journals I seem to keep for my research. There is a lot of useful information, and I seem to be rather thuroguh with the things I wrote. Though there is nothing personal in it... just... information. It is like reading a text book almost." Rhea said.

Sage chuckled,
"Really? You kind of strike me as a person who would keep a journal." Sage said.

"You don't tell us much of anything about your healing," Kai told her "all I know is if i concentrate on my power and feed it into you you can use it instead of your own,"

"That is nifty." Shania said "it might save alot of headaches in the future,"

"Yes Sage bring us home," Kai rolled his eyes "you are such an impatient child,"

"Come here Luce," Shania pulled him to her and she leaned on him "tell me whats on your mind,"
cleardot.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back