• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Yes," Kai said with a sigh. "ah my vans still here! I was afraid it would be towed away!" he said and got out his cell "21 missed calls... from one Roen... I'm just going to tell him everything so he will shut up!"

"Oh yeah whats the story?" Shania asked softly.

"you are all under protective custody," KAi said and dialed Roen's number.

"Kai! Where the hell have you been, where is Rhea? She is not answering her phone either." Came the snappy answer.

Rhea looked up at the mention of Roen, though no real recognition flashed over her eyes.

"Wait... tell him what?"
Sage said with an eye brow raised.

"Look Roen Rhea lost her d*mn memories fighting a vampire named Fredrick who is now thank the gods dead, he summoned a demon who can take memories. We currently have a mantacore named Tannis and arch angel named Dasuke looking for her memories that are in a little pearl she has to eat she doesn't remember you; you annoy the hell out of me my shoulder hurts I just fought an undead dog and watched a friend of mine nearly destroy us all in a rage of fire... there you have it now questions?" Kai asked he was so annoyed he had actually told the truth. His rant shocked Shania.

"Wait..." There was a long pause on a phone before a smash crash was heard, "Where the hell are you? Rhea lost her memories?"

"Oh so we actually tell people about our crazy adventures?" Sage said to Shania with a smile.

Rhea wondered if she should say anything... since this was concerning her brother? She could not remember.

Lucifer blinked,
"AH! Levi told you not tel tell people!" Lucifer said.

"I didn't expect him to believe me," Kai said "you can't come see her or I will be forced to kidnap you and I'd hate to rough up Rhea's brother... actually I'd like it, we have this little arch angel girl i can have bind you up nice and tight in vines with big thorns," Kai said "Everyone get in the van." kai said

"Hey Kai I am talking to you! At least let me talk to her! I have no idea what the hell you just spouted at me." Roen said practicably yelling in the phone.

Sage laughed out loud and hopped in the van none the less. Rhea also got in and huddled herself in a corner. All the confusion was wearing her down, nothing hardly made sense to her.

"No for the love of god... go to the address I text to you and Luce Levi said he wouldn't advise telling not to not do it, this whole crap that revolves around Rhea's family is starting to make me homicidal!" Kai hung up and sighed "I should give him a random address.... to mars," Kai said glaring at his phone.

"Kai snapped..." Shania said softly.

Sage on the other hand was laughing so hard she was holding her stomach and tears were coming from her eyes. "Oh God... oh man... you should send him the address to a strip club..." Sage said between laughs.

"Don't be too mean to him.. Please."
Rhea said quietly.

"Wait... so your making him come to us or just sending him on a wild goose chase?" Lucifer asked a bit confused.

"I haven't decided might send him to a gay bar," Kai said dryly "and tell him to dress like a police officer"

Shania shook her head "just give him my address already."

Sage was still cracking up laughing, she could hardly breath.

Rhea was blushing but did not really say anything, just covered her face.

Kai texted Roen Shania's address and drove them all home he was exhausted and ready to go to bed.

Shania hugged Lucifer "I'm sorry i worried you Luce," She said and ruffled his hair "I'll make it up to you icecream for breakfast tomorrow," she said.

Ebony smiled and sat with Rhea

Lucifer gave Shania an exhausted smile, "You should rest first."

Kai got an angry text in return that only said 'I'm coming for you.'

Sage yawned and moved into the kitchen and began to cook.

Rhea looked at Ebony before she gave the girl a small smile before she shrunk back to herself. Rhea talked even less now since she did not know what to say. Over the last few days she had turned into a scared little girl.

"Come on Rhea... come help me sort through these medical supplies." Kai said softly trying to get her into something familiar.

Shania went straight to her room "wake me if Roen comes." she said collapsing on her bed.

Rhea looked up when Kai called to her and got up to go help him, "Can I heal your shoulder now?" She asked him quietly, sitting down next to him with the medical stuff.

"If it'll make you feel better then sure," Kai said "or we can wait and you can show Roen to validate your powers..." Kai said "and I think I hear a car..."

Rose was upside down on the couch "I hear one too," she said.

And as on que there was a knock on the door. Lucifer jump up to go get Shania quickly. Rhea pressed her lips together, not sure what to expect.

Kai opened the door "carefull the owner of this house is very easily angered," he warned as he looked at the guy who knocked.

Shania trudged out of her room "thank's Luce," she said to him and she yawned.

"Alright you punk, you have a lot of explaining to do!" Roen said a little more then just pissed. "Where is Rhea?"

Rhea actually hid behind the couch when Roen had come in yelling.

Sage was already laughing, then stopped when Roen glared at her, Then continued to snicker.

"You are scaring her," Kai said "now shut up calm down or I'll follow through with my threat Rose, can you show him your wings?"

"Um... sure." Rose hopped off the couch and took her demon form "tadaa?" she asked.

Shania walked in and instantly went to Rhea "You can hold onto me ok?" Shania said.

Rhea eyed Shania a bit before reaching out to Shania and standing up. She was still a bit afraid of Shania after she lost it earlier... but Kai said she was back to normal.

Roen's eyes went a bit wide as he approached Rose and walked around her a bit then pulled on her wings.
"What...."

"Oh its true, beautiful isn't it?" Sage said with a grin, winking at Rose.

"Ouch don't tug that hurts," Rose said and pulled away rubbing her wing. Then Rose heard Sage and kissed her letting her feel the spark.

"Yes Roen we live in a very different world everyone you see here fights to protect humans Rhea... princess will you show him how you can heal my shoulder?" Kai said soothingly and calm a hand stretched out towards Rhea.

Shania pulled Roen down on the couch "scare Rhea you catch fire," she said in a whisper and summoned a ball of fire in her hand then extinguished it.

Sage only blinked, "You kissed me..." She said a bit shocked. "Not that I minded... that felt pretty good, but still what?"

Roen seem to eye Shania more in a disbelief
"I don't mean too... you use fire?" His eyes shifted again to Rhea.

Rhea reached out for Kai and then pressed her scared hand to his shoulder and started to heal his wounds. Roen's eyes went a bit wide, his brain were more then less over loading.
"Its like you guys change to different people every time you use these powers... and the medical books you've been borrowing... the late nights... the attack seeming to circle around this group exclusively... everything makes sense now... now wait... you protecting humans from what now? Vampires?"

"Freddy is dead now thank god," Kai hissed.

"We fight demons that kill humans and our princess is the most important not only is she our healer she is our only way to close portals... speaking of," Shania strolled and came back with Rhea's sword "You forgot her," Shania smiled.

Ebony smiled "we protect Rhea as much as we can... the memory demon... I took it down but not till it was too late Shania sage and Rhea had their memories stolen, I'm the archer the ranged fighter," she was getting quieter as she talked.

"Shania and Lucifer the cute little boy... Luce show him what you really look like, are our damage dealers Rose is arial combat I am a pole arm attacker Death over there is our defencive player questions?" Kai asked

Rhea looked at Shania, "This is mine?" She asked.

Roen raised an eye brow and watched the group, Lucifer transformed as well to his full demon form.

"Ok so wait... Rhea lost her memory to a demon... and now Shania, Sage and Rhea have lost their memories? And my sister had been running around closing demon portal?" Roen said his eye brows still raised.

"Oh no, Shania got back hers, Rhea and I sill are kind walking air heads." Sage said, trying to push Rose off her.

"This... this is a little hard to take in... how long has then been going on for?" Roen asked scratching his head.

"Since the start of school," Kai said.

"Yes I gave her to you she was precious to me I hoped she would protect you," Shania said to Rhea.

"It's not too complicated when it's part of your life," Ebony said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back