• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Same old Sage," Kai chuckled and helped Sage serve breakfast.

"Yes if it takes my abilities I worry greatly what he could do with them," Dasuke admitted.

"Ability and skill are two different things right?" Rhea asked quietly. "Even if he took them... he would not be able to use them the same level as yourself?"

Sage eventually came out, severing food on the table, "Ok guys, eat up!" She said happily.

"Of course not but... even an amateur can cause great damage," Dasuke said and touched the petals of his rose. "Hopefully me being in the fight will scare him and knock him off guard."

Kai sat and began to eat "so glad death can still cook and she doesn't want to poison me anymore!"

Ebony smiled and got a bit of food careful not to touch any meat.

"Why does most things you tell me Kai not even surprise me?" Sage said, she had quickly gone to get the things they they needed to put on their breakfast.

Rhea also reached for a bit of breakfast, of course not after Lucifer had gotten his share of the food.

"So what is out plan of action?" Sage said, sitting down on the couch.

"We look for the vampire," Kai said Rhea has the town mapped out and he likes outskirts and also seems to love buildings or enclosed spaces it's to dangerous to go back to the tunnels we killed his spider friend in though," Kai said.

"Yeah it might cave in this time," Ebony agreed.

"It almost did the first time." Lucifer grunted.

Rhea felt like in a time like this she would be most help... but she could not think of anything.
"Is there any reoccurring patterns that he strikes in?" Rhea asked quietly, trying to be a help, but she did not want to add to Kai's frustration.

"The last time we hurt him this bad... he disappeared for a month before he came back with new toys and plans..." Lucifer pointed out.

"But where the hell'd he go... useing me as bait sounds good to me. But if he falls for it he's more stupid then i thought," Kai sighed frustrated.

"If i had shot him higher it might have stopped him..." Ebony said

"Come on... all these should have or maybe.s are not getting everyone's memories back." Lucifer said gently rubbing Ebony's back. "The only thing I can think of it to just look around till we find something.. Maybe Dasuke and I and go around the city till we find him... when we do we can call you."

"I was planning on scoping out the city," Dasuke admitted "it will be good to have someone who knows the area with me,"

"Will you two be ok?" Kai asked "you dear Luci are picking up too many of shania's reckless tendencies."

Lucifer puffed his cheeks and looked at Kai, "We will be fine." He insisted, before getting up and transforming. He stretched his wings a bit before looking at Dasuke. "Maybe he could give me flying lessons while we go. Rose would come too, but I think she needs to keep resting." Lucifer said.

"I agree Rose should stay," Dasuke said and let out his wings Rose's were pretty but his were like polished black opals each feather perfect and in place. "If you need lessons now would be a good time," Dasuke smiled.

"Pretty," Kai said "'dude looks like a lady' should so be playing right now," he said causing Dasuke to chuckle.

"Well you look like a lady too. Just so you know." Sage said, crossing her legs, "Though I look like a guy so I guess we are all on pretty even terms here." She said with a shrug.

Rhea smiled,
"Yeah..."

Lucifer smiled,
"I'll take a mic... I'll call the moment we find anything." He said.

"Ok kid," Kai said laughing softly at Sage as Shania went up and hugged Lucifer.

"I don't know why but ... if you get even one scratch I will turn you black and blue," Shania said

"Why are you always threatening me?" Lucifer whinnied patting Shania on the head. "Don't worry about it!" He said happily.

When him a Dasuke left, Rhea looked up from the couch and frowned a bit,
"Will they be ok?" She asked quietly.

"I think they'll be fine," Kai said "Lucifer and Dasuke are both strong demons,"

"I ... wish i could go," Rose said almost whining.

Several hours later and Lucifer and Dasuke showed up, no sighed of Fredrick. "I think he went back to the demon world again." Lucifer said. "We all know he jumped in and out of portals around the city."

Rhea made a face before looking back at the maps that Kai had brought out for them. She wished she could help more then anything...

"Then we wait," Kai said simply "D*nm this," he sighed "Shania... I'm going to your spare room to beat the crap out of your punching bag,"

"Um...sure." Shania said still looking through photo albums.

Sage sighed and seem to lean back on the couch a bit, "I guess waiting if all you can do right?"

Rhea watched Kai go to the room and quickly got up to follow him. She had been a bit worried about him, he kept making rather angry faces. Quietly she slipped into the room behind him to see if he was ok.

Kai was as he told shania beating the hell out of a punching bag. He had so much pent up aggression he was about to explode.

"I don't want to stay too long Tannis can only fight for both of us for a short while," Dasuke said

"The last time he disappeared it was for a month." Luifer told Dasuke, "I don't know how long you have to spare."

Rhea watched Kai quietly, not really wanting to disturb him. Something told her she shouldn't until after he was done.

"Do i have a choice? I'll stay as long as I can but a month is too long," Dasuke said.

Kai eventually stopped panting his head against the bag "I feel better now,"

"Thats good... Since we have lost our memories... you seem to be trying to hard to keep things in order. I think you might be pushing yourself too hard..." Rhea said quietly walking closer to Kai.

"Well do you think he is going to hide for a month again?" Sage asked Lucifer.

"Not sure... The shortest time he has disappeared has been a week." He said, thinking about it.

"A week i can do... maybe we will need to bait him out," Dasuke said.

KAi smiled "I am used to extreme stress princess I an the underground prince I rule gangs and make police fumble for words, I'll be ok as long as your brother stops harassing me," Kai's phone rang and Kai sighed "if it says Roen hand it to me," his phone was on shania's sakaba holder

"Who is Roen?" She asked quietly, looking at Kai's phones when it rang. "Is he the name of my brother who is harassing you?" She said, putting two and two together.

"Not sure if he can be baited...." Lucifer said.

"Would he come out if he thinks he has an ally?" Sage said a bit after a moment, she had her fat cat on her lap as she pet the happy thing. "He was trying to get Shania to join him... Maybe he would come out if he though Shania was looking to be on his side."

"I don't know how good i am at theatrics but I'll give it a trry... perhaps you could rough me up like we had been in a fight..." Shania said.

"Yes so if it's him do not answer," Kai said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back