• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"We can't call Tannis inside... he'd never fit unless he took us to his domain, but we can try Shania Sage call your sponsors," Kai said

Shania looked inside herself "Tannis?" she asked in her empty mind.

Rhea watched a bit wide eyed, not entirely sure what to expect to happen.

Sage sighed and took a hold her jewel around her neck and then concentration on it, trying to call who ever she was suppose to call.

Shania herself saw everything disappear before her eyes and she saw the soft green fields of grass that extended to the soft white nothingness. She stood next to a single pleasantly green tree.
"Shania. You surprise me with your call. Is everything alright?" A voice asked behind her.

She looked around "um... I was on a couch..." she comented "are you Tannis?" she looked at him.

Rose looked at Sage "his name is Dasuke," she offered though Sage felt herself pulled and she opened her eyes to a lavish garden

"I didn't expect a call are you ok?" Dasuke asked walking to her.

Sage actually looked vividly surprised she spun around a bit. "Wow... that... that is pretty niffy .. Um.. Dasuke right?" Sage asked spinning around to point at the guy, "Oh, your pretty too." She said grinning at the demon.

Tannis seemed to raise an eye brow at Shania before he sat down,
"Yes Shania.... I am Tannis. I fear the next new to come from you will not be pleasant " He said before he lowered himself to crouch to Shania to become eye level with her. "Speak to me young one." he said, blinking slowly at Shania, giving her comfort.

"Well I was told our... meaning me sage and Rhea had our memories stolen and they are now with this Freddy guy," Shania said looking at the mantacore for some reason she felt no fear.

"Indeed, do sit down down Death and tell me what has happened." Dasuke said and sat on a bench.

"ah Death... So many names for me...." She said, shuffling her hair a bit before sitting back down next to Dasuke, "Ah yeah. So apparently we were fighting this guy named ermm... Frank...Freddy, Fredrick. Anyway he had this one guy suck myself, Shania and Rhea.. I think her name was... anyway they took out memories... they were in these pearls. Well he ran off with them and now I am sitting her trying to comprehend what is going on and where I am. My reflexes seem to be well in track now though." She said simply with a shrug.

"I see. Everyone else's memories are in tack however?" He asked calmly.

"Yes, I believe she is, well trying too. her way to contact seemed a bit harder then my own." Sage said, leaning back on the chair a bit.

"I will come to you Shania. Tell your friends to go to the normal spot in which I have seen you." Tannis said, getting up suddenly. That is when Shania reappeared back with the group right where she was when she left.

"Ok Death I will group with Tannis and will see you shortly," he said and she landed back in the house.

"That was odd," Shania said "Tannis said to meet at the normal spot he has seen me," She told the group/

"Funny, the pretty guy said Tannis would be there shortly." Sage said laughing.

Rhea seemed to jump up,
"But... how? You guys had only just closed your eyes?" Rhea asked a bit wide eyed.

Lucifer took another bite of his food,
"Time won't move for the person who gets pulled into a domain." He said quietly. "Its a bit different for those doing the pulling."

"Ok well let me wrap your wounds ok?" Ebony told Lucifer.

"I'll feed him while you do it to make it faster," Rose said getting lucifer a fork full of food as Ebony began to clean the wound,"

"Heeey I don't want to be feed by you!" Lucifer said, but he took a bit from Rose anyway, while trying to stay still for Ebony.

Sage for some reason burst out laughing watching the three.

Rhea looked at Kai,
"Whats the normal place?" She asked quietly.

"A run down part of the city we go to relax and train," Kai said also chuckling at the three. Rose still feeding Lucifer as Ebony fixed him up.

It was not long after before they traveled to the small city. It was pretty late at night at this point, everyone was still tired and exhausted by the days activities. "They are already here." Lucifer said, though he had transformed himself before getting out of the van.

Rhea got out, she looked nervous. She was not really sure what to expect to happen after this, she was actually slightly more attached to Kai. His Knowledge of what was happening but her more at easy.

Sage seemed to just hop out of the car like normal and walk to the small run down building.

Kai held Rhea's hand "They are very friendly," Kai promised.

Rose hopped out of the back but gasped "ouch," she said.

"Injured people shouldn't hop," Shania commented.

Sage sighed and picked up Rose, "Here." She picked up Rose bridle style and began to walk.

Rhea nodded and held Kai's hand back a bit tighter following him.

When they turned the connor, Tannis and Dasuke were standing in the clearing. Tannis's fur gleamed in the moon light a bit.

"So three of the seven of you lost your memories?" Tannis asked as soon as they were in view.

"Yes... and the vampire got away with only an arrow in his chest," Kai said venom in his voice.

Dasuke sighed "This is... an odd train of events," he brushed back his hair "and even without memory you are trying to seduce and mate my daughter," Dasuke said lightly

"Oh? I can see this happening, she is very cute." Sage said grinning.

Tannis let out a very long sigh.
"Fredrick... has survived purely because of his wits. He has been wanted for years among demons on both sides of the demon political part. I have heard stories of the things he has done and escaped from. I will tell you something though.... the only way to kill a vampire demon is to take off their heads. No mater the wounds you give them... they can regenerate back with time."

Rhea seem to gaze up at the two demons, slightly more behind Kai then in front of him.

"Ok if he didn't have a sword that took our power it might be doable," Kai said dryly "we have tried to get close to him only Shania can match him in frontal combat and she is a reckless and too bluntly straightforward,"

"I am?" Shania asked and raised an eyebrow "oddly that doesn't seem wrong,"

Ebony looked down "I tried..."

"A sword to take powers?" Tannis said, raising an eye brow before looking at Dasuke in surprise.

Lucifer gently pet Ebony's hair,
"You did great." He told her.

"Well looks like he has more tricks then i thought... do you think I can be spared to fight this Fredrick?" Dasuke asked Tannis. '

"Spared fro m what?" Shania asked

"A demon war just go with it," KAi said to her.

Ebony hugged Luci tightly

Tannis blinked before turning to look at Rose. his trained her for a moment, thinking before he moved eyes back on to Dasuke, "I... will try and calm Axesort's nerves... I will fight for us both in the field if I have to my friend... " Tannis agreed.

Sage chuckled a bit, the obvious friendship.

"I will make this swift old friend and my answer is simple I trust and follow you," Dasuke said knowing Tannis would know what he meant but to others it could mean anything.

"So we are keeping the Angel?" Shania asked Dasuke looked like an angel instead of a demon.

Tannis blinked in honest surprise. His actions were not fulled to win Dasuke over to his side, but to let Dasuke assure the safety of his daughter, student and human guardians. "Dasuke... may I see your Rose?" He asked the demon.

"Arch Angel." Lucifer said, gently petting Ebony's hair.

Sage chuckled a bit, "So my sponsor is staying? How wonderful, I think and hope."

"As you wish," he took the rose from his hair and held it out for the other demon.

Shania raised an eyebrow and leaned over to whisper "what's going on?" in Lucifer's ear.

Kai and Ebony were also interested Rose was just shocked her dad held that rose sacred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back