• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

She chuckled "I barely scratched you and I look like I got pushed into traffic." she smiled and began to make her way towards the others

Tannis did not move when Shania left, except the crouch to the ground.

When Shania seemed to be heading back to the group, Rhea jumped to meet her half way

Sage started to walk her direction, letting Rhea do the running.

When Rhea got to Shania she took one good look at the girl before giving her Rhea's worried healers scowl.
"Shania..." Rhea said in a defeated voice. Reaching out to heal the girl like usual.

Sage finally reached them, chuckling under her breath,
"You got pretty badly whooped, if was actually really fun to watch." Sage said grinning.

"It hurt," Shania said "I need a new stratagy," she admitted.

Kai rolled his eyes "you are such an odd creature," he told Shania.

"No actually I find Shania rather normal. You have to be odd to dress the way you do daily." Sage said pointing out his fashion.

Rhea continue to heal Shania's several broken bones and bruises, the cuts on her legs. When Rhea said done, she looked at Shania and smiled,
"there... you are healed.." Rhea said happily.

Shania smiled "thank you princess," she said softly "I guess I should go back, he sent me off to get healed after all," Shania chuckled she actually looked like her old self again.

Kai glared at sage "still no fashion sence," he said as he watched shania hug Rhea befor heading back towards her sponser.

Rhea smiled and hugged Shania back before she walked away again.

Tannin sat up when Shania returned,
"I see you have another demon's blessing within you Shania." He said sensing Mokii's blessing Shania had still not used, before he leaned down so he was eye level with Shania, "Draw your weapon warrior."

Suddenly a massive flame surrounded them both. Tannin spoke while the flame danced around Shania, "This is my power... use it to protect and help."

Rhea had to look away because the flame was so bright. Sage shielded her eyes a bit to see if she could see anything.

The flames slowly absorbed into Shania's blade, body and gem.
"Stay put." Tannis ordered when the process was done. Suddenly several blue flames appeared around them, almost like little lanterns floating. Tannis's tail twitched and then one of the blue flamed moved to Shania's chest and melded into her body, another melded into her gem. "You can call me now... If you need to communicate with me. I will also know the status of you now at all times. You may move now. "

she blinked and streached the warmth of the flames lingering with in her "thank you I will use this power well," she bowed to him.

"She won't worry about getting cold anymore," Kai commented.

Tannis nodded and bowed in return, his eyes reflected tiredness. "You will see me again. Sooner if you need me then. but when is when I am not on the front lines."

Rhea blinked away the spots in her vision from the bright fire, wondering how Shania will handle the new power.

Sage laughed,
"we won't either, we better be careful teasing her now." Sage said with a smile.

"Nah, I'll cool off with my shadows I have figured out i can actually make a sheild with them," he smiled "You however death might want to be careful," Kai smiled.

Shania nodded "fight well master Tannis, I will await your arival," she said formaly then informaly placed a hanid on his front paw an smiled bidding him farwell.

Tannis's eyes flashed with acceptance before placing a large paw on top of Shania's hand on his paw. "Be safe..." he said, before standing up and walking a few feet away from the group a portal opened in front of him. He bowed to the group that awaited for Shania to come back to them before he walked though the newly opened portal and disappeared.

Rhea looked at the darkness, but then looked at her own hands. She felt really weird, like she was getting extra energy.

"Shame... my shield only works After someone has touched me...." Sage said, she actually sounded a bit sour about it.

"Oh I've played with mine I can make this cute little outfit! I can't hold it for long though such ashame," he mussed.

"Ok what is femmi boy talking about?" Shania asked the group for some reason she felt so warm so energized that being depressed didn't seem to be an option.

Ebony smiled "Kai's being silly," She chuckled

Sage actually made a face to that before turning around and laughing at Kai, holding her stomach as she laughed.

Rhea shook her head,
"I guess we can go home now... Rose got exercise like the original plan was." Rhea said brightly.

Rose nodded "we need to go outside more!" she said streaching "and play the human game fetch!"

Shania covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Kai turned his head and hid his laugh in a cough.

"Of course, we can play fetch when ever you want Rose." Sage said with her usual pleasant smile.

Even Rhea giggled a bit, wondering if she should tattle-tail on Sage.

"Ok team lets go to shania's so Sage can feed us I'm half starved," Kai said and started to make his way to the van.

Shania took Rhea's hand softly though she didn't say anything her smile said it all.

Rhea smiled back at the girl and squeezed Shania's hand.

When they got back to the place, Sage cooked up gumbo, she missed Lucy a bit thought she would never admit it.

"Shania, what does your power feel like?" Rhea asked the girl.

Shania thought for a moment "it's warm conforting... like being in an embrace. I feel oddly calm though," she admitted "I wonder if I can still get burned," she mused softly

Kai rolled his eyes and plopped onto the couch "I'm gonna crash here for a few days you two just to make sure Freddy and Hiro stay away since Luci will be home soon,"

"Oooh am I invited to the sleep over?" Sage asked pleasantly, "besides Lucy I don't think was keeping him away..." Sage pointed out.

Rhea ate quietly,
"About my idea... checking in with each other every now and again per day..."

"would be smart, perhaps we should call at schedualled times like i call at one or text Ebony at three so on so forth or would that get confusing?" Kai asked

Shania sighed "I dobt he'll get to me not with Rhea rose and me in the same house,"

Rose rolled her eyes how many times did she have to tell them Hiro just doesn't care.

"Perhaps to make it simple, send out a mass text to confirm we are ok. Once every 4 hours...? I am not sure about when we are sleeping." Rhea said quietly, taking a sip of her team.

Sage scratched her head, "
Perhaps we should have times we text like once at 6am, 10am etc." Sage added in.

Kai nodded "we stop texts at a decent hour so dear Ebony and our princess can sleep, so start at 8am and end around say 10pm? every four hours?" he said softly.

Shania shrugged "It works," she said

View attachment 13299(here's the drawing I did of Sage what do you think?)

"I guess that sounds well. We don't have to do this kind of thing when we are together." Rhea said, nodding.

The first week felt extremely long, Lucy not being around seemed to be not as fun.

It was the middle of the night and Rhea had still yet to go to sleep, Kai probably noticed that she stayed up a lot reading. She usually stayed in the living room while Reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back