Whole New World

@zinsk

Then saying something like that is the best way to do EXACTLY what you said you want to avoid. Dont say that kind of thing, because if you say to the wrong person it will start a flame war that will end the thread (I, unfortunately, have had this kind of experience).

What I mean is you conveniently left out the fact that they are partially insane, at least, that's how Hylion puts it.

I also find it kind of funny how you assume I have read any of the books. Which I haven't. I read your post full well. Maybe you're not reading or interpreting mine.

But enough of this. Arguing with each other will get us nowhere. I'm sorry for judging your character wrong in the first place. Can we make up and try to be friends?

>.>

Indeed, let's keep things peaceful.

I don't mind debates, but let's all play nice.

zinsk said:
Chosen Name: Raspberry Fiddlebow
Apparent Age: 25, looks like a twelve year old to the untrained eye

Race: Kender

Height and Weight: 3 feet tall, 46 pounds

Only Memories: She remembers her name and something about a black robed wizard...

Remembered Traits and Habits: She remembers how to play her instruments and her natural ability to stick things in her pockets.

Succeeds In: As a Kender she is a natural handler (a.k.a. thief, though don't call her that because stealing is wrong), she is also a mesmerizing musician (bard)

Falters In: Like all Kender she has no concept of fear, the most "afraid" she will ever get is a slight, butterfly feeling in her stomach which she will interpret as something bad she ate. She is curious to a fault and her inability to control her curiosity often gets her into trouble.

Woke Up With: Her Hoopak (staff type weapon with a sharp metal end at the bottom and a slingshot at the top, can be used as a ranged slingshot or a staff/spear for close in combat, her harp, her lute, a leather travel pack containing a leather journal (with blank pages), drawing materials, a small stack of maps, several pouches hanging off her waist belt, and her wit. Kender have a natural ability to be sarcastic and taunt, often using this as a way to overcome larger enemies, taunting and infuriating them to the point of complete recklessness.

Appearance: (I tried posting a picture but could not because I have not met the posting requirement, I have a picture of her that I have illustrated and I can send this to you) - Raspberry has bright red and has a very eccentric and eclectic style of dress. She wears very bright colors and often things she find of interest are tied, stuck, woven, or sewn onto her person. She also weaves and decorates her hair with interesting things she finds along her journeys, twigs with a certain twist, glass beads, tiny stones, anything the catches her interest will either end up on her clothing, in her hair, or in her pouches.

I'm going to go a head and accept this already. Add the picture when you can!

Accepted! ^.^

Ahh forgive me for responding late. Thank you for eradicating all fears of a horrible post for the beings of my mind. ~<3

WanderingTyrant said:
Then saying something like that is the best way to do EXACTLY what you said you want to avoid. Dont say that kind of thing, because if you say to the wrong person it will start a flame war that will end the thread (I, unfortunately, have had this kind of experience).

What I mean is you conveniently left out the fact that they are partially insane, at least, that's how Hylion puts it.

I also find it kind of funny how you assume I have read any of the books. Which I haven't. I read your post full well. Maybe you're not reading or interpreting mine.

But enough of this. Arguing with each other will get us nowhere. I'm sorry for judging your character wrong in the first place. Can we make up and try to be friends?
Though I don't agree with the words I have been seeing you choose ('conveniently left out the fact...' because I didn't intentionally leave that out, it wasn't relevant to the character sheet) I am more than willing to say "bygones" shake hands and let it go. I didn't come to this site to make enemies or fight, I just want to RP, meet others who I can become friends with and have fun in the process.

As far as I am concerned the whole thing is water under the bridge.

Chosen Name: Farkyn Blood-fang (Teeth are blood-red)

Apparent Age: It's a reptilian race... so kinda unknown. Actual age is 200 years or so.

Race: Immortal Half Dragon- The Im. Half is a humanoid like reptilian that stands about 7 feet tall, with slightly bluish skin. As to how they get to be immortal, it runs in their blood. Their ancestor was one of the few that survived a disease, so instead of getting sick and dying, they absorbed it and used it. Half-Dragons can turn into a actual full size dragon.

Height and Weight: about 7 foot 2 inches, and 372 lbs.

Only Memories: Nothing but the a faint memory of turning into a actual dragon. He also faintly remembers leading hundreds of his kind against something. Perhaps how he got in the cave in the first place?

Remembered Traits and Habits: Faintly knows how to turn into his larger, full form, but is still a ways from completing it again. He is very good at fighting, because he used to be a warrior, so he is fit, in their way, so he has a large amount of stamina and strength. He's also quick, but isn't the brightest. Not exactly dumb, but you know. He faintly knows he was the greatest warrior of his kind, but isn't sure. He has no taste: he is a Warrior, not a Breeder.

Succeeds In: Fighting, basic battle plans, learning new ways to fight.

Falters In: Horrible at any type of ranged weaponry, or making complex plans or the like. Once more, he is not a thinker, just a Warrior. He is also very, very, very, very, very, VERY afraid of being completely alone.

Woke Up With: A large scimitar like sword, a sheath and a belt, all of it made from his scales. Also a large pack half-filled with waterskins and dried meat.(Special forging: allows the weapons and stuff change with him when he goes into full form)

Appearance: Except with a cloak of his own scales, which covers him completely, except for his hands and tail

RogueSteeler said:
Chosen Name: Farkyn Blood-fang (Teeth are blood-red)

Apparent Age: It's a reptilian race... so kinda unknown. Actual age is 200 years or so.

Race: Immortal Half Dragon- The Im. Half is a humanoid like reptilian that stands about 7 feet tall, with slightly bluish skin. As to how they get to be immortal, it runs in their blood. Their ancestor was one of the few that survived a disease, so instead of getting sick and dying, they absorbed it and used it. Half-Dragons can turn into a actual full size dragon.

Height and Weight: about 7 foot 2 inches, and 372 lbs.

Only Memories: Nothing but the a faint memory of turning into a actual dragon. He also faintly remembers leading hundreds of his kind against something. Perhaps how he got in the cave in the first place?

Remembered Traits and Habits: Faintly knows how to turn into his larger, full form, but is still a ways from completing it again. He is very good at fighting, because he used to be a warrior, so he is fit, in their way, so he has a large amount of stamina and strength. He's also quick, but isn't the brightest. Not exactly dumb, but you know. He faintly knows he was the greatest warrior of his kind, but isn't sure. He has no taste: he is a Warrior, not a Breeder.

Succeeds In: Fighting, basic battle plans, learning new ways to fight.

Falters In: Horrible at any type of ranged weaponry, or making complex plans or the like. Once more, he is not a thinker, just a Warrior. He is also very, very, very, very, very, VERY afraid of being completely alone.

Woke Up With: A large scimitar like sword, a sheath and a belt, all of it made from his scales. Also a large pack half-filled with waterskins and dried meat.(Special forging: allows the weapons and stuff change with him when he goes into full form)

Appearance: Except with a cloak of his own scales, which covers him completely, except for his hands and tail

I like the character!

But I don't like the thought of immortality :/ . The only immortals in this game are semi gods and up, and I explain the exact reason why in the lore book. As well they can lose their immortality.

If your saying dragons are a reason for them to be immortal, well then your wrong. In my eyes, and in my RPs, dragons are just another breed of the "Human" race. They are nor more important than any other. Hard to kill, lives a bit longer, usually big, but nothing to different. And in fact, the dragons are only a type of creature in the race category of Drakes. And they don't even have their own faction.

You can be a Saurian(reptilian, whatever name goes around for lizard folk) and be a weredrake, much like WanderingTyrant has done, but that still doesnt mean you'll be turning into any huge ugly dragon anytime soon. Dragons are about as big as houses, they don't get much bigger than that.

I say that the Half-D. Warrior class is usually immortal because they are slow learners with everything but close combat weaponry. It takes decade after decade for them to learn the ranks and other related things for a Warrior.

Also, you said you did not care about what race we were? It can be just a half-dragon, like a creature that was cursed to be inbetween? Half human, half dragon, stuck inbetween.

@RogueSteeler

Or you could be a Lenngann, which is the reptilian race I have created. They are much like the Argonian races you see in "The Elder Scrolls", but different too. The max they get is about 6'4 and 300lbs. Day-Bane is ment to be the tank of the team, so he's a bit bigger than usual.

You're welcome to use that race if you want, I think Bane would like having another of his kin around.

RogueSteeler said:
I say that the Half-D. Warrior class is usually immortal because they are slow learners with everything but close combat weaponry. It takes decade after decade for them to learn the ranks and other related things for a Warrior.
Also, you said you did not care about what race we were? It can be just a half-dragon, like a creature that was cursed to be inbetween? Half human, half dragon, stuck inbetween.
As well I have been considering closing the RP, and have just been waiting for the right moment too. That doesn't mean it is set in stone.

As well, I have also said that rules and lore may fluctuate, so this is new. This is going to be based off of a world of my own creation, so I WILL be firm upon what i like and dont like. You may find leeway on occasion, but when it's something I am totally against, as well if it goes against the lore book that i have already written, then it will not go by me.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You could just be a regular Drake, it's dragonoid everythings. So humanoid dragon, Doggish dragon, blah, blah ,blah. Or you can be whatever Tyrant calls his saurian.

WanderingTyrant said:
Original Hylion[/url][/u][/b][/i]
*Lenngann

I seriously hope you dont close the RP. It's too good of an idea to just kill off.
Yeah that! Sorry, saurian is just more widely accepted term

Close as in close the sign up thread...

WanderingTyrant said:
Oh, okay. I thought you ment shut down the RP. O.o

Have you read the Lycan lore I sent you yet?
Indeed ^.^ As i said before, I'm going to send feedback when im done editing it

[MENTION=4516]Berace[/MENTION]

Good luck with Day-Bane then. He's not much different (Or different at all if he goes with a Lenngann)

[MENTION=1777]Original Hylion[/MENTION]

Okay! I made a few errors in there, I'm sure of it.

WanderingTyrant said:
Berace[/url][/u][/b][/i]
Good luck with Day-Bane then. He's not much different (Or different at all if he goes with a Lenngann)

@Original Hylion

Just making sure it fits with the unwritten lore and written lore

WanderingTyrant said:
In one part, I wrote 'urban' instead of suburban. You might want to change that.
Don't worry, I'll fix it all ^.^

I'm literally gonna rewrite it

35o7zg.jpg

WanderingTyrant said:
Berace[/url][/u][/b][/i]

@Original Hylion

I was thinking about that too. When she meets Day-Bane there will be screams of terror. It can be the start of a friendly rivalry or something.

[MENTION=4406]Nikki Rodgers[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4007]MDM[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4496]Riylin[/MENTION]

Currently need you to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back