Whole New World

[QUOTE="Soses-fighter007]hey, can we make a profile thread? I can do all the work but its just really hard to keep up with everyone and I'd like to be able to review the profiles without having to scroll through pages and pages of conversation

[/QUOTE]
Go to the first post, look to where I list all the characters, the names of the characters are links.

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]Go to the first post, look to where I list all the characters, the names of the characters are links.

[/QUOTE]
cool! Thanks! :D hey can we IM on gaia?

Nikki Rodgers[/URL]

@WanderingTyrant

@Soses-fighter007

@Riylin

@MDM

@Broken Survivor

@Mitaku

@falconeevee

@Berace

@zinsk

[MENTION=4474]RogueSteeler[/MENTION]

This has to do with my recent IC post!

Alright everyone!

Consider this the first roll call. If anyone does not make their character apparent in this fight, they will be kicked to the back of the waiting list!

Their position will be filled with Rogue Steeler's character.

you do not have to fight, you simply need to be there and be doing something!

Also, If anyone would wish to drop out of the RP, drop this character and try another, or whatever, now would be the time!

Can you please get back to me about the PM? At least, about the transformation part? Because I want to know if I can have Day-Bane transform in this fight and I dont want to be dropping my crap on the floor to do it.

WanderingTyrant said:
Can you please get back to me about the PM? At least, about the transformation part? Because I want to know if I can have Day-Bane transform in this fight and I dont want to be dropping my crap on the floor to do it.
He's going to drop his crap on the floor if he transforms. Mainly because magic issues. The reason you wrote doesn't fit so I stick to the ol'he'll be naked

That's ridiculous. It really is. Magic issues? He's growing ten feet tall and twenty feet long, and you're concerned with a magic issue where his skin cant grow over his armor? I ask for one thing. One. I just dont want to be running around picking up his stuff whenever he transforms. It's not videogame mechanics like the idea in the past. But whatever you say. You're the boss.

Just don't expect me to like it.

WanderingTyrant said:
That's ridiculous. It really is. Magic issues? He's growing ten feet tall and twenty feet long, and you're concerned with a magic issue where his skin cant grow over his armor? I ask for one thing. One. I just dont want to be running around picking up his stuff whenever he transforms. It's not videogame mechanics like the idea in the past. But whatever you say. You're the boss.
Just don't expect me to like it.
Just doesn't fit with the lore book, sorry.

[MENTION=4406]Nikki Rodgers[/MENTION]

Can you delete that last post, just ask questions here.

Just read my last post, it explains everything that you need to react too

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]Just doesn't fit with the lore book, sorry.

[/QUOTE]
Filtered is the magic used by most humans and Semi-gods' date=' being the original type of magic that first gods and Gods used to create and shape the world to proper living standards. The two subcategories that reside in both categories are pure and refined magic. Pure magic is magic in its most powerful form, elemental magic in its most powerful state at least.[/color'] Magic that needs no external element to fuel it, creating fire out of air, water from earth, and earth from sky.

If we're abiding by those rules when it comes to magic, I really see no issue.

WanderingTyrant said:

If we're abiding by those rules when it comes to magic, I really see no issue.
That is in the category of Pure magic, Pure magic is only usable ay Semi gods, gods, Gods, Terryal.

Not Humans, which your character is in the category of.

Terryal is mostly the only entity capable of magic without any physical recoil. Yes' date=' when using elemental magic the body can be physically affected, mainly becoming strained, tired, or weakened by the large amount of use.[/font']

Okay, there's the mortal bit. The only thing thats different is that Lycans loose energy is they dont transform. It's just reversed. I still dont see why the transformation bit effects that so badly, and why you're so against it.

WanderingTyrant said:
Then where is the mortal magic area, hm?
"Pure magic is magic in its most powerful form, elemental magic in its most powerful state at least. Magic that needs no external element to fuel it, creating fire out of air, water from earth, and earth from sky. Can easily be confused with creation type magic. But usually only Semi-gods and those stronger have access to pure magic."

That is the entire area of Pure magic, which you do not have access to.

"Filtered is the magic used by most humans and Semi-gods, being the original type of magic that first gods and Gods used to create and shape the world to proper living standards...

...Refined magic being the weaker more commonly practiced elemental magic. Usually this type of magic requires the user to find a source to access first to first control the element, only then can this type of magic be useful."

This is what Mortals can use.

WanderingTyrant said:
Okay, there's the mortal bit. The only thing thats different is that Lycans loose energy is they dont transform. It's just reversed.[/font][/color]
Terryal Is not a mortal bit. Terryal IS the PLANET. It almost has its own consciousness where it actually controls magic.

How about we put it to this. Is there any way we can collaborate ideas so that we can come up with an idea so I can keep my armor on, and that it fits your lore book so that we can both be happy?

Yay, I'm a senior member now, just hit 100 posts.

WanderingTyrant said:
How about we put it to this. Is there any way we can collaborate ideas so that we can come up with an idea so I can keep my armor on, and that it fits your lore book so that we can both be happy?
You could simply take off your armor, leave it in a nice pile somewhere. After your done iwth your lycan stuff, come back and put your clothes on. You know, how it's really done.

Really, there is no real way to avoid getting nekid. If you want, you can have some stretchy shorts that expand with you. You'll have to leave your armor, but you'll at least cover your shame

WanderingTyrant said:
yay congratulations! :D AHHHH!

[MENTION=1777]Original Hylion[/MENTION]

why not let him say he has some kind of enchanted armor that was made for him BECAUSE he is a werecroc. ? and it changes with him, the magic of the change is triggered when he transforms?

(Btw i don't knwo if that is alright with the lore book, but we have other enchanted items, so why not armor?)

Soses-fighter007]yay congratulations! :D AHHHH! @[URL="http://www.rpnation.com/member.php?u=1777 said:
Original Hylion[/URL]

why not let him say he has some kind of enchanted armor that was made for him BECAUSE he is a werecroc. ? and it changes with him, the magic of the change is triggered when he transforms?

(Btw i don't knwo if that is alright with the lore book, but we have other enchanted items, so why not armor?)
Hmm, perhaps enchanting armor would be better. Uhm, Elemental magic cannot enchant so this would in the category of Arcane. If you can think of words that would work, then fine. But the words have to work

[MENTION=3675]WanderingTyrant[/MENTION]

WanderingTyrant said:
I have two of the three words (If I'm reading it right).
Beast, and Change. Any feed back so far?
I really dont know what to judge until you have a final collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back