Whole New World

zinsk said:
You closed it as in the story is over?
That fast??

@ Original Hylion
I'm sorry, friend. This was a test RP after all, I didn't plan on it becoming big or even living for a very long time. My aim was simply to test how well people understood the system of magic in the lore book.

If you'd like, I can keep you updated on my progression with the lore book. And I can invite you too future test RPs as well as full fledged RPs based in the world of Terryal.

I plan on making a somewhat completely fleshed world, where instead of making one RP, Many RPs will sprout from.

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]I'm sorry, friend. This was a test RP after all, I didn't plan on it becoming big or even living for a very long time. My aim was simply to test how well people understood the system of magic in the lore book.
If you'd like, I can keep you updated on my progression with the lore book. And I can invite you too future test RPs as well as full fledged RPs based in the world of Terryal.

I plan on making a somewhat completely fleshed world, where instead of making one RP, Many RPs will sprout from.

[/QUOTE]
I understand, but we each got to make like four posts... I was expecting to at least kill the dragon get out of the cave and have some adventures.

It seems like we were JUST getting to know the characters.

OK, well thanks for what we got.

I look forward to the next RP, the full fledged one. I can bring Day-Bane back.

*Grabs [MENTION=4473]Soses-fighter007[/MENTION] *

And then he can drag Helia off onto all kinds of adventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back