• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Im sorry....)
Decimus sighed and scratched his hair. "As lovely as that sounds, I hate the astral plane. But if Eli snitched they'll assume we're in on it. The Gods are very kill first ask later." He pulled up his pants and put his shirt on "Heather dear, lets get you dressed"

Morpheus sighed then looked at her. "Can I turn us into little ants? Ants are cute! Or would you like to be invisible?"
"Turning us into ants would take too long. Invisibility would be nice." Luna holds her umbrella over her head now that the sun rises.

At that very moment Demeter, Nike, and Odyne burst through the wall. Their weapons in hand. "Speak now! Or be executed for treason!" They were glowing in power. The power they stole from Eli's life force.

Gaige sat down and started building a drill onto her robot. It had to be big, powerful and fast. (No pun intended). "I'll take care of this." She finshed in a minute and presented her robot. "This is deathtrap and he's here to help." She said with a smile. At that moment she turned invisible. "Well fuck."

Decimus shrugged. "Sorry but I don't endanger my fellow demi. Sorry you two" He winked and Anny, Decimus, Heather, and the tigers fell into his shadow realm

Eric walked up to her. "Ok well I'm here to give you something. I don't know why but someone told me to ask you to watch over these. What were you feeding off exactly." He was slightly blushing after watching her.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus shrugged. "Invisible it is. If you're injured it will wear off." He snapped and it was so
Tazmodo said:
Gaige sat down and started building a drill onto her robot. It had to be big, powerful and fast. (No pun intended). "I'll take care of this." She finshed in a minute and presented her robot. "This is deathtrap and he's here to help." She said with a smile. At that moment she turned invisible. "Well fuck."
"Well this makes things awkward but we can't drill. We'll have to come back up. We'll be easily noticed the moment we rise out of the ground of the building. There's one way we could do this but it's risky. All of you stay here and guard my body. I'll travel there in my spiritual form and when I do I'll open up a portal for you to get there as well." Luna steps out of her body and it falls. Luna then waves as she starts to walk through the town, even though they can no longer see her.

She took the bag smiling and winked. "Wouldn't you like to know handsome." She opened it and looked inside. "Are these...." she pulled out the cyclops "bobbleheads." She giggled "silly buttercup" she put them back and walked passed Eric, kissing his cheek, and hopped off the edge

(Dont forget you're the squirrel too now)

Morpheus caught her and sank down, the invisibility gone "Okay..."

Heather screamed when the goddesses broke through the wall, gleaming in their armor and brandishing weapons. Anny turned on them and sighed. He didn't want to say 'I told you so' but he was definatelly thinking it. When they all fell through into the shadow realm. "This place isn't protected, Decimus. Any damn darkness manipulator can get in here. You won't be safe anywhere...they will continue to absorb power from the demigods they slay.", he said with a sigh, unphased by the change of scenery. He walked over and placed his hands on the tigers to wake them. They stirred. "Call me when you need me, Master. Or when you change your mind. I will be waiting for you.", he said, and disappeared. Heather stared up at Decimus, shock written all over her face, as she wrapped her arms around herself and grew the lingerie into something slightly more approapriate. And warm. There was a chill in this place that went further than skin and bone. She stood slowly, as the leather body suit was still growing along her legs, and unsteadily moved over to him. It was strange here...which way was up? It was disorienting. She held onto Decimus for comfort and looked up at him with uncertainty.

Decimus opened his mouth to speak when he left. "i was going to say I bought us time and to take us to the astral plane. Do come back" He held Heather, giving her sight, though all there was to see were her tigers and him. "looks like we have no choice"

When the bag was opened chip jumped in. "It's cozy in here." He satarted to play with the bobble heads.

Eric blushed madly. "Wait you know him?" He said jumping down. "And what was that kiss for?"

Angelica landed softly and skipped forward, holding her dressed up so she doesn't trip. "I don't know who you mean handsome" she skipped ahead into the darkness swaying her head

Anny reappeared, grinning. Heather looked up to him, blinking with the new sight. Her tigers were up, though groggy. One of them growled at Anny as he approached. She shushed them quickly, and it ceased. Anny reached down to touch them both, and they instantly were gone from the shadow realm. Then he moved over to the couple, who were clinging to eachother. His smile softened as he looked to Heather. She was scared. She was shaking. So much had happened to her in the last day, in the last few years in general. He had been in her mind before and knew all of her dark secrets. Her reasonings. Her desires. It was all there like a book to be read. A juicy book, indeed. He touched them both very gently, and before they knew it they were there. Inside his dark castle. They were in the master bedroom. The huge fireplace was ablaze and the velvet curtains surrounding the giant canopy bed were held back by black silk ribbons. Heather looked around in awe. Anny moved back from them and clasped his hands. "Do make yourselves at home, Master. And...my lady.", he bowed to them both, with a wicked seeming little grin. "I do have to go though...once again...call if you need me." He was gone at that. Back to his other works.

Decimus looked around. "Swanky. I like it" He fell back, activating his Cloak just to be sure. When it worked he let it fizzle away. "Cool. Now what?" He opened his arms for her "come here. You're terrified. I know it. Come dear"

As Angelica skipped away Chip popped his head out and flip him off. "Leave us alone." He stuck his tongue out.

Eric ran up to her. "I'm trying to be serious. So please just answer me. Also the flirting is a little inappropriate." He said blushing again. "Do you know Morpheus?"

Chip went back into the bag.

Eric was shocked. "The guys who turned the monsters into these." He went to pull out a bobble head but was bit by chip. "Ow you little shit." His finger was bleeding.

Chip popped his head up. "Then stay away feom my sack you perv. Only Angelica can touch it."

Heather moved into his arms, and pressed her face into his shoulder. Sure, she was afraid, but more than that....she was excited. This place had....it had so much energy! She laughed hard into his bare skin. She couldn't help herself. The whole castle, she could feel it. It was brimming with a mad kind of power. She pulled away some to smile up at Decimus. "Swanky is the word for sure.", she giggled, then pushed herself up on her tippy toes to kiss him.

She laughed and covered her mouth "Buttercup? His name isn't Morpheus" She closed her eyes and smiled, flashing her white teeth, her canines slightly extended

He kissed her and fell onto the bed, bouncing a bit. "What exactly is so funny dear?"

Heather giggled and crawled into the big bed after him, as she did, the leather suit melted away again to the skimpy outfit she had been wearing before they had been attacked. She wasted no time, cllimbing up over his body and straddling his thighs. She reached down to undo his pants once more. Her eyes were flashing with excitement and her body was pulsing rapidly. "I don't know...it's this whole place. It's...." She sighed and looked around it, resting her hands on his pelvis with her fingers on the zipper. "Don't you feel it?"

Eric looked confused. "Then whats his real name."

Chip laughed. "Is that what he calls himself. You and him are both dumbasses."

Decimus smirked and let her work. "No I can't. Youre the energy absorber. I can only sense things through someone's soul"

She poked her lip out, looking sad, holding up the bag "I would have said but chip hurt my feelings so now ill never say"

As Luna travels through the city in her spiritual form, she thinks about the souls she's collected from the toys. She could use them later. All she needed were the toys to bring them back to life. They could be a bargaining chip. Since she's kept the souls and has extreme practice in the arts she's the only one whom can actually resurrect the body, mind, and soul to bring back to Echidna's side. Though that would be a last resort if things didn't work out too well.

"God damn squirrel."

Chip jumped out of the sac and hugged Angelica. "No I didnt mean you I meant the weirdo and the guy in the top hat." He point to Eric "Im sorry." He buried his face in her chest.

Heather smiled down at him, running her hands along his abdomen and up to his chest. She laid down on top of him, So that their torsos were pressed together. "You can feel through me, right?", she asked him, looking up at him through her hair. She was all but vibrating with energy. Her eyes were brighter than normal. "I would have thought it would be depressing here....like....like....", she stopped herself and sighed as she laid her head down on him too. "It's exciting.", she giggled, slipping her hand between their bodies and running it down to introduce her fingers into his open jeans. It was like nothing that had happened that day happened at all. Things were...suprisingly...clear here. The ugliness of the empty world above was not here. It was what Anny had made it, and filled it with, and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back