• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Heather stood, staring out at the suburb with her arms crossed across her chest. She was still in her leather. And it was cold in Michigan this time of year. She rubbed her skin to keep it warm. The leather crossing her body slowly grew black fur in places, and stretched across her body. She glanced up as Decimus walked over, her face sad. "You should go if it is something you believe in.", she whispered. She had overheard him talking to Luna. She felt bad. If he wanted to join them then she would not keep him from it...or....would she? She wasn't sure if she could let him go....

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](...why?))

[/QUOTE]
( Because they knew about the plans of rebellion and they were suspected for treason. )

(They suspected them rather than the who knows how many others that ran off? And if they knew who was involved, why didn't they just go after the ones who had actually run?))

Luna nods her head. "I understand... Farewell." Luna fades away and appears back in the city of Echidna. She starts to walk through walls to make it to her destination as fast as possible. After I while of running she finally made it to the building. She walks around until she finds the room. Only to see a slumbering Echidna. Luna could end her right now and end this all but it wouldn't be a smart idea. She's in the heart of the monsters city. Killing her wouldn't solve anything. The demigod had to join and tear this organization and island apart from The inside before they kill Echidna. She opens a portal, using her body is a locator. The portal opens under her body and it falls in. Her body comes out the other side and slams into her, putting her back inside. She waits for the others to jump in.

( @Kalin Scarlet @CharChar45 @Drumonkey @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](They suspected them rather than the who knows how many others that ran off? And if they knew who was involved, why didn't they just go after the ones who had actually run?))

[/QUOTE]
( Seriously, Oh my fucking gosh. 1) Its pretty late for me and I don't feel like answering your completely irrelevant questions at all. 2) The Gods can't follow them into the Astral Plane and they definitely won't follow them to the island of Echidna. 3) There were three people suspected of treason in one area, so why not go for them. 4) Those people were the only ones left who knew about it. 5) Honestly why the hell do you care? Really, why are you questioning something that already happened and has nothing to do with your characters. 6) I hope that helps, don't respond with another question. Also don't answer any of the questions I just asked you. That was just for sass. 7) I apologize. 8) No I don't I take that back. 9) Nah I'm sorry. )

Decimus put his arms around her tightly, unaffected by the cold. "No. I believe in neurality and loyalty. You have mine" he kissed her head. "You have any house to choose from! Where shall we live?"

Heather holds his arms to her, now standing in a black fur coat. She closes her eyes to his kiss and sighs as she rests her head against his chest. "What do you know about this place?", she asked him in a whisper.

"Well... I know a like was named after it" Truth be told he had never been to Michigan. But it always seemed a quiet place. He liked quiet

Dru entered the portal to the lair of the beast they were going to betray. The whole time Dru had been quiet and biding his time watching and thinking about all that he knew.

(where is Dax?) @Light

Kalin stepped through the portal, looking around as they come to their new destination. He looks generally disturbed, but doesn't say anything.

Heather chuckled as she leaned back into him and swayed a little. "I guess it hardly matters what was here before...we can make it whatever we want.", she said, offering him up a smile with her head tilted back to him. "Just hope there aren't...you know...like New York...here?"

CGULL9313 said:
Heather chuckled as she leaned back into him and swayed a little. "I guess it hardly matters what was here before...we can make it whatever we want.", she said, offering him up a smile with her head tilted back to him. "Just hope there aren't...you know...like New York...here?"
(Oh no. Of course the monsters wouldn't be there. Its not like the entire world wasn't wiped out by them or anything, as something like that would make the idea of there being at least a few hundred everywhere on the planet a near fact...oh wait...))

Heather nodded, sighing and looking back out at the town. They're standing in the middle of the road overlooking the quiet, empty suburb swaying together. Heather isn't worried about monsters. She can do monsters. And the zombies...she can deal with them too. It's just the creepiness of them that gets to her. Death and rot walking around. She squints, looking at something coming from behind a garage in the distance. Walking. Something black. Then another appears. Then three. Four. A crowd. She takes a deep breath, moving out of Decimus' grip. "You pick the place.", she tells him, "And hurry...."

Decimus kissed her head before turning "it's only 20 or so. I believe in you" He walked around. "Hmm... I do like this one.... but that one has a less charred yard. What if I get a puppy?" A zombie runs by "But that one over there is bigger.... hmmm"

Tazmodo said:
Rebecca jumped through the portal followed by Gaige.
Drumonkey said:
Dru entered the portal to the lair of the beast they were going to betray. The whole time Dru had been quiet and biding his time watching and thinking about all that he knew.

(where is Dax?) @Light
( Still on the beach. Why would I know where your character is? )

CharChar45 said:
Dove followed Rebecca through the portal, taking a deep breath.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin stepped through the portal, looking around as they come to their new destination. He looks generally disturbed, but doesn't say anything.

[/QUOTE]
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus jumped when she returned. "Oi. guessing we walking" He stepped through, followed by Ryan
Luna looks at the others now that they're here and turns back to Echidna. "Alright..... we can do this. Look convincing. Lady Echidna! I apologize for waking you from your slumber but we come with Aaron request. Let us join your army, we wish to wipe our greedy parents and rule in their place." Luna had a facial expression of seriousness, she had many different emotions in her eyes. Hunger, malice, and greed. "We all wish to join you, my queen." Luna slightly bows but crosses her fingers behind her back for the others to see.

Echidna already has her hand on her weapon. An arrow already notched, ready to fire. "You seem to have promise and drive. Tell me though, why shouldn't I think this is a trick and shoot you now?"

"Because dear Lady. We have come directly and specifically to you. We have abandoned and betrayed our former "leader" to speak with you. Who would risk their lives for a trick? We could have died by your unimaginable numbers of soldiers walking around. We come humble and in respect, hatred of our Godly parents. Their existence only hurts and destroys us. But we of course can not do it alone. We do not wish to be allies but servants of yours to destroy the Gods"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Because dear Lady. We have come directly and specifically to you. We have abandoned and betrayed our former "leader" to speak with you. Who would risk their lives for a trick? We could have died by your unimaginable numbers of soldiers walking around. We come humble and in respect, hatred of our Godly parents. Their existence only hurts and destroys us. But we of course can not do it alone. We do not wish to be allies but servants of yours to destroy the Gods"
Echidna keeps her bow raised but her intent to kill softens. "Hm.... I see. Keeping demigod away from the Gods would make them unable to use them for energy. Fine, I accept your proposal. Even the slightest suspicion of treason and I'll execute all of you." Echidna slightly lowers her bow. "I'd like you all to stay in the rooms two floors down from this one, I want to keep an eye on you. I'd like four of you to stay here and the other five to go assist one of our generals in moving a God from one cell to another. We must guard it from the demigod under Rhea's command. Go to your rooms now, you'll be extracted later."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back