• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus bowed. "So be it. Shall you decide which of us will go or shall we?"
"You shall. Take your leave." Echidna turns away and rests again. She does keep an eye open though.

Luna bows as well and takes her leave. She makes her way to the stairs.

Kalin walked away. "I don't know which option I hate more; helping the bitch, or staying in her home..." he said, as they descended to the lower floors.

Tazmodo said:
Rebecca walks down the stairs followed by Gaige. "So who wants to go and who wants to stay? "
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus tips his hat and follows, followed by Ryan. "Cutie will decide"
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin walked away. "I don't know which option I hate more; helping the bitch, or staying in her home..." he said, as they descended to the lower floors.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes I know but we have to do this until we figure out how to take this place apart. For now I think Alex, Ryan, Gage, Dove, and I should go on the mission. Dru, Kalin, Rebecca, and Morpheus should stay. I need those staying to find out anything you can about this building, it's secrets, and its weak points. Also anything you can about the city."

Kalin raised a hand to argue, but the only sound to leave his lips was a sigh. As much as he hated the very idea of this plan, sticking around back on the island would have put him in danger. And now, as much as he needed to punch someone, he didn't have enough love in him to fight at full capacity. So he couldn't really argue with Luna's decision. "Fine...just don't expect a whole lot from me. I wouldn't even be here if it were my choice." he said, whispering the last part as he made his way to the lower floor and immediately threw himself into a room.

Dove hesitated, looking up as Luna spoke, slowly nodding in response. "Okay..." she said, "Any idea who this general we are helping is?"

CharChar45 said:
Dove hesitated, looking up as Luna spoke, slowly nodding in response. "Okay..." she said, "Any idea who this general we are helping is?"
Luna shakes her head. "No, I think the general should arrive soon."

Ryan went to get everyone food and did just that- got food. With no opposition. It was as if all the monsters already knew they were off limits. At least, the ones in the building. But he did feel like he was being watched. He returned and told Luna. "Theyre somehow connected to her. I believe we better watch what and how we say. She could always be listening" He placed the plates of food on the beds and leaned on the wall

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan went to get everyone food and did just that- got food. With no opposition. It was as if all the monsters already knew they were off limits. At least, the ones in the building. But he did feel like he was being watched. He returned and told Luna. "Theyre somehow connected to her. I believe we better watch what and how we say. She could always be listening" He placed the plates of food on the beds and leaned on the wall
Luna nods her head. "Nice observation." Luna walks over to the bed to get some food. "Thank you for the food." Luna looks around, waiting for the General they would meet. "Are they late?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus grabs a bit of food and began eating. "Maybe we got off lucky and there will be no general"
At that moment Orthus walks through the door. The two headed dog with a serpents tail looks at the demigod. "I'm afraid not. We shall go now." Orthus turns away and moves towards the elevator to make their way down to the first floor.

Luna shrugs her shoulders. "I'm guessing this is our general. Everyone remember your mission." Luna exits the room. Expecting Dove, Alex, Ryan, and Gage to follow.

( @Tazmodo @Kalin Scarlet @DizjayDeathPride @CharChar45 )

Morpheus' eyes lit up and he couldn't help but smile like an idiot. "Tooooooooooooy" he cleared his throat. "Right. No toy. Go. We'll hold down the base. Be safe cutie" He blew her a kiss

Ryan shook his head and followed. "What did I say? Distraction"

Alex appeared in the elevator beside Luna, a single dynamo floating around his finger. He grasped the diamond shaped machine, and tapped Luna's shoulder with it.

"You may want to hold on to this. It will let you keep in contact when we're apart. What with his obsession with you, it will probably be put to good use. If you want it, that is." he finished, as the machine morphed into a small black ring, with a grey light emanating from the inner band.

"And no, this isn't a proposal, or a confession. I promised to protect my family, and so I will. This will help."

Angelica's Phoenix flew down and grabbed Eric before he started drowning in the rain. It flew into the forest and dropped him at her feet. She sighed and brushed his wet stringy hair from his face and left him there, safe from the rain, dreaming of the insanity she inflicted

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Alex appeared in the elevator beside Luna, a single dynamo floating around his finger. He grasped the diamond shaped machine, and tapped Luna's shoulder with it.
"You may want to hold on to this. It will let you keep in contact when we're apart. What with his obsession with you, it will probably be put to good use. If you want it, that is." he finished, as the machine morphed into a small black ring, with a grey light emanating from the inner band.

"And no, this isn't a proposal, or a confession. I promised to protect my family, and so I will. This will help."

[/QUOTE]
Luna smiles at this, ready to completely misunderstand this intentionally. "Oh my... do you have intentions to marry me? I honestly don't know what to say. Give me some time to thing about this.... marriage is a big thing." Luna takes the ring and puts it on her finger.

Light said:
Luna smiles at this, ready to completely misunderstand this intentionally. "Oh my... do you have intentions to marry me? I honestly don't know what to say. Give me some time to thing about this.... marriage is a big thing." Luna takes the ring and puts it on her finger.
Alex shook his head, smirking. "Damn it, you saw through my ruse. Oh well, you're wearing the ring, so I guess that settles it. We'll be together forever..." He said, grasping Luna's hands in his own. He faced towards her with a gentle smile, as he tried to beat her at her own game.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Alex shook his head, smirking. "Damn it, you saw through my ruse. Oh well, you're wearing the ring, so I guess that settles it. We'll be together forever..." He said, grasping Luna's hands in his own. He faced towards her with a gentle smile, as he tried to beat her at her own game.

[/QUOTE]
"So you'd like to spend eternity with me? Knowing that my body is yours and your body is mine? Do you mind telling me you love me and telling me your vows? Also I'd like to know if you desire children in the future of our relationship. Are you attracted to me for my body or for my personality, I wonder." Luna wraps her arms around his neck and grows extremely close to his face. She wasn't going to lose this. She couldn't be beat at her own game.

Light said:
"So you'd like to spend eternity with me? Knowing that my body is yours and your body is mine? Do you mind telling me you love me and telling me your vows? Also I'd like to know if you desire children in the future of our relationship. Are you attracted to me for my body or for my personality, I wonder." Luna wraps her arms around his neck and grows extremely close to his face. She wasn't going to lose this. She couldn't be beat at her own game.
"First off, you'd be spending eternity with me. I am the son of father time, after all." Alex said, leaning in closer himself, and wrapping his arms around Luna's waist.

"Secondly, you couldn't stop me from telling the world how much I care for you. They'd have to kill me, and even then, the resounding noise of my confession would live on in the endless sands of time. I obviously love you for your personality. Its more likely to stay the same than the same way than your body is. And on the matter of children..." he leaned in until the pair were just short of kissing.

"I'll take as many as you can handle."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"First off, you'd be spending eternity with me. I am the son of father time, after all." Alex said, leaning in closer himself, and wrapping his arms around Luna's waist.
"Secondly, you couldn't stop me from telling the world how much I care for you. They'd have to kill me, and even then, the resounding noise of my confession would live on in the endless sands of time. I obviously love you for your personality. Its more likely to stay the same than the same way than your body is. And on the matter of children..." he leaned in until the pair were just short of kissing.

"I'll take as many as you can handle."

[/QUOTE]
Luna was shocked. She never thought he would be this good. "If you mean what you say you'll make love to me right this second." Luna knew he wouldn't even dare. Luna smirks as she feels her victory arriving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back