• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Gaige had finally finished her trump card. She left it there and set her arm to summon it at will when need. She jumped through the portal. "What did I miss." She saw the hostile others and called upon her deathtrap.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Angelica sighed spinning around, arms extended. "No fun I don't wa- wait... is that...." She ran over and hugged Luna. "Little Red! How are you! It's been so long!"
Luna was shocked to see Angelica. She knew this wasn't a good situation, she would have to fight her. All these demigod standing before her didn't seem easy to beat. Lightly pushed Angelica away. "I'm going to ask you all to step aside or else we'll have to forcibly pass through."

Rikka stepped forward, she was new but she knew her mission was to stop them. "We will stop you." The temperature started to drop.

"I wish I could back away from this but I must do it. I want to see my father and save him so I can tell him how sorry I am and find out what happened." Dax held his trident at the ready.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She poked her lower lip out and spoke sadly. "Youre going to push me away little red?"
"I'm just following orders. Now step aside or else." Luna has her sword appear in her hand.

Orthus was getting quite tired of their conversation and the monsters were ready to attack as well.

Angelica sighed and spawned her scythe. "Each of these little blades can rotate 7,854 times per second." She turned it on and cut open the cage. "I just wanted to talk Little Red..."

Drumonkey said:
"I wish I could back away from this but I must do it. I want to see my father and save him so I can tell him how sorry I am and find out what happened." Dax held his trident at the ready.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Angelica sighed and spawned her scythe. "Each of these little blades can rotate 7,854 times per second." She turned it on and cut open the cage. "I just wanted to talk Little Red..."
"I'm sorry but I've warned you." Luna rushes forward and slams her sword into the shaft of Angelica's. Her umbrella continues to float above her head as her shadow starts to rise up like tendrils.

Rikka goes straight for Gaige. She runs towards her as sharp spears of ice shoot towards her.

( @Tazmodo )

Angelica spins her scythe and jumps back into the sun. "Don't think I forgot Little Red. I don't understand whats going on. I did my job. The God is free. But I am not fighting my Little Red." She lets the scythe disappear

Dax charged the monsters not wanting to fight the other demigods. He slammed his trident into the ground and a crack spread along the ground to a cluster of the monsters and the general. "Everyone out of the way!" Then Dax caused the ground to expand the rift becoming 10 feet wide. Immediately after this Dax leaned against his trident to help him stand.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Angelica spins her scythe and jumps back into the sun. "Don't think I forgot Little Red. I don't understand whats going on. I did my job. The God is free. But I am not fighting my Little Red." She lets the scythe disappear
Drumonkey said:
Dax charged the monsters not wanting to fight the other demigods. He slammed his trident into the ground and a crack spread along the ground to a cluster of the monsters and the general. "Everyone out of the way!" Then Dax caused the ground to expand the rift becoming 10 feet wide. Immediately after this Dax leaned against his trident to help him stand.
The monsters around Zeus started to beat him until he was unable to move. They start to carry his limp body now that the shackles are gone. Suddenly the ground opens under them and even Zeus starts to fall until Orthus charges in and jumps over the rift. Grabbing Zeus and landing on the other side. "What the hell are you doing?! They're gaining the upper hand! Stop them!" Orthus barks orders at the demigod working with him. Orthus runs at Dex, his other head spews acid. While his head fires flames. Orthus was quite the swift combatant.

Luna doesn't look up at the sun. Instead she uses necromancy to raise the undead Spartans. She also uses the spirits of the Astral Plane. Only a small few since grabbing too many would be dangerous. The Spartans could harm Angelica physically and the spirits can push her out of her body. The beings she had raised charge after Angelica. While Luna works on a spell that would help her focus. "So you chose to fight for the Gods?"

Angelica looks around "Um no. I simply was told to free Zeus so I did. But if you're starting a little rebellion Ill more than happily join!" She giggled. "Anything for you...." Her voice was a little insane then sad "Please send the monsters away... they're scaring me"

Gaiges deathrap picked her up and mobed her to safetl. "So you play dirty. Deathrap shock mode." Deathrap shot a beam of pure electricity at her. It hit her dead on it wasn't powerful enough to kill but rather cause pain.

Eric tore his gloves to shreds. His strength speed and durability were instantly multiplied ten fold. He appered in front of Dove and kicked her into the rubble that laid around them. The madness in his mind had changed him.

Tazmodo said:
Gaiges deathrap picked her up and mobed her to safetl. "So you play dirty. Deathrap shock mode." Deathrap shot a beam of pure electricity at her. It hit her dead on it wasn't powerful enough to kill but rather cause pain.
Eric tore his gloves to shreds. His strength speed and durability were instantly multiplied ten fold. He appered in front of Dove and kicked her into the rubble that laid around them. The madness in his mind had changed him.
Rikka was hit and stops, suddenly Judge, Jury, and Executioner take their true form and surround Gaige. All three emit a pulse which envelops Gaige. The Judge evaluates Gaiges most recent actions, the Jury's pulse hits next and it looks at the Executioner. It snarls as if communicating. The executioners pulse surrounds Gaige next. Suddenly both Gaige and her robot are electrocuted two times as much when Gaige hit Rikka. Her robot starts to spark. Rikka raises her hand and the temperature starts to drop even more. Spikes of ice rain down directly upon Gaige and her robot as well. Her three cats distance themselves and continue to run around so shots fired at them won't be so accurate. The Judge runs up to Rikka and she jumps onto it's back.

Luna stops her assault and the undead fade away. "Angelica what are you saying?" Her undead rise up again around Zeus and shackle him. Making sure he will not escape.

"By poseidon's beard." Dax quickly twirled his trident to dissipate the flames while his seamonkey produced a seashell and tossed it into the dirt then told Dax about his advantage. Dax than tapped his triednt to the ground and spun it over his head causing the small trickle of salt water to grow stronger then swirl in the air over his head around the trident Dax then watched his enemy with careful precision waiting for a chance to strike when he saw Zeus get shackled. "Damn."

Angelica swung her hand around, her scythe shredding through the undead. "GET HIM!" She looked back to Luna. "Like I said. If youre starting a rebellion Ill join you baby. I love a good rebellion! And I couldn't fight my little red"

Drumonkey said:
"By poseidon's beard." Dax quickly twirled his trident to dissipate the flames while his seamonkey produced a seashell and tossed it into the dirt then told Dax about his advantage. Dax than tapped his triednt to the ground and spun it over his head causing the small trickle of salt water to grow stronger then swirl in the air over his head around the trident Dax then watched his enemy with careful precision waiting for a chance to strike when he saw Zeus get shackled. "Damn."
DizjayDeathPride said:
Angelica swung her hand around, her scythe shredding through the undead. "GET HIM!" She looked back to Luna. "Like I said. If youre starting a rebellion Ill join you baby. I love a good rebellion! And I couldn't fight my little red"
"Fine. Fine you can join me." Luna raises more around Zeus and sends some after Dex. Luna runs straight towards him after finishing a focus and physically enhancing spell. She was focusing on a strategy while she runs towards him. He has the undead Spartans form their most famous formation. When they use their shields to protect the person to their right and crouch down standing side by side. They have their spears stick through the opening in between each shield. Making themselves a wall of spears. They surround Dex in a circle, Luna throws one chakram inside and at one of their shields. It ricocheted around, bouncing around off of each shield.

As they were shocked Gaiges Deathtrap absorbed the electristy. "Do you think I would have prepared. Deathtrap now." He let a orb of electricity float into the air. It set off 3 beams at all three cats. It was enough to put down a cyclops. "That should stun them for a bit."

Eric could control himself he dodge the arrow and appeared behind Ryan. "Wait your turn." He kicked his back and sent him flying into the rubble next to Dove. And went back to her. He picked her up by the throat. Then staggered letting her go. He wailed in agony. "What is happening to me please help." He went back to his mad state and picked her up.

Dax slammed his trident into the ground and the water surrounded him while the ground reared up throwing him up over the wall using the water too. Dax was adept at using water since he had lived in the ocean for years but he was starting to get tired. dax directed a geyser at Luna sending high force sea water at her and whatever was near her while sprinting towards Zeus using water as a barrier and his trident to clear himself a path.

Angelica clapped happily that Luna accepted her, bouncing in her heels. She skipped over to Luna. "Now what?"

Ryan groaned. "You're really challenging me in the light?" He shot his arrow through Eric's wrist and grabbed Dove, using the light to flash away

As the arrow went into his wrist he wailed. He took it out and looked at him. "Fine it thats how you want it. He wrist atarted healing. He pulled out his swords amd slashed at him with speed that tops Steves.

Angelica stood in front of Luna, blocking her from the water. "Move little red!"

Ryan scanned him and watched. He was swinging wildly with anger, easy to dodge. But not enough to retaliate... yet. Ryan avoided the strikes and when he saw an opening appeared behind Eric and shot light arrows through his back. "No more hesitating" He flashed away

The pain was stimulating. It fed his anger he was already starting to heal he pulled out the arrow. He change his tactics. When he attacked it was a fliud transition of kicks and slashes. He couldn't bring himself to go for vitals. He thrashed wildly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back