• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Dax chuckled wryly "I'm not that smart I just have an eye for powerful things, it happens when you live with monsters for most of your life. What is your story though you don't just come across 3 beings like that on a random walk about?"

Drumonkey said:
Dax chuckled wryly "I'm not that smart I just have an eye for powerful things, it happens when you live with monsters for most of your life. What is your story though you don't just come across 3 beings like that on a random walk about?"
"Well they're legends back where I'm from so I challenged myself with befriending them and forming a contract."

"Interesting and what if they had tried to kill you then what would you have done? How long have you had them with you?"

Drumonkey said:
"Interesting and what if they had tried to kill you then what would you have done? How long have you had them with you?"
"They did try to kill me at first. But that's in the past. We've been together for a year and a half."

"Interesting. So I have two questions. The first is how long have you been here? Second is what year is it?"

(Somehow I keep missing yours im sorry. WHERE ARE MY TOYS?!) @CGULL9313

Decimus smiled a bit and stepped closer. "Very well. But we should get out of the rain. You might get sick" He was obviously trying to lighten the mood

Dove looked up to Kalin as he spoke, giving him a slight nod. "I'm fine," she reassured him, "thanks again..." She jolted as a cat pounced in her lap, blinking in surprise and looking down. After a moment of gnawing on her leg, it pounced off again, her leg now feeling much better. Everything else happened so quickly Dove could barley keep track of it all. Before she knew it, Luna had opened a portal to the Astral plane, and Becca was holding out her hand to Dove. Dove quickly took it, unsure on what to expect once they got inside.

Rebecca walked through the portal with Dove. "You know you never gave me an answer about our date. So what do you say?" She said walking through.

Kalin's ears perked up at the mention of a date. "Don't you think you choice the wrong time to ask about a date? You know, considering we've just thrown ourselves out of our home? And will spend the rest of the for seeable future in ruins? You know? Maybe that puts a little bit of a pause on any romantic endeavors? Its a pity, but yeah, if you wanted to go out with her, you probably should have stayed home..."

Heather nodded, small tears rolling down her cheeks and mixing with the rain drops. She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around one of his. She kissed his shoulder again, through his shirt. The energy transfered through the cloth and flooded him with warmth. "I need to get my tigers....then we should rest. Discuss what we plan to do next...."

"We have to keep up hope and some people do it by flirting let them at least have that Kalin."

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Somehow I keep missing yours im sorry. WHERE ARE MY TOYS?!) @CGULL9313
Decimus smiled a bit and stepped closer. "Very well. But we should get out of the rain. You might get sick" He was obviously trying to lighten the mood
CharChar45 said:
Dove looked up to Kalin as he spoke, giving him a slight nod. "I'm fine," she reassured him, "thanks again..." She jolted as a cat pounced in her lap, blinking in surprise and looking down. After a moment of gnawing on her leg, it pounced off again, her leg now feeling much better. Everything else happened so quickly Dove could barley keep track of it all. Before she knew it, Luna had opened a portal to the Astral plane, and Becca was holding out her hand to Dove. Dove quickly took it, unsure on what to expect once they got inside.
Tazmodo said:
Rebecca walked through the portal with Dove. "You know you never gave me an answer about our date. So what do you say?" She said walking through.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin's ears perked up at the mention of a date. "Don't you think you choice the wrong time to ask about a date? You know, considering we've just thrown ourselves out of our home? And will spend the rest of the for seeable future in ruins? You know? Maybe that puts a little bit of a pause on any romantic endeavors? Its a pity, but yeah, if you wanted to go out with her, you probably should have stayed home..."

[/QUOTE]
Drumonkey said:
"We have to keep up hope and some people do it by flirting let them at least have that Kalin."
Luna enters the portal last. Closing it just before the Gods entered. "Alright I'm going to take you all to where Echidna's base of operations may be. I know this sounds crazy but if we earn her trust we can get in on everything and once the time is right we'll take them apart from the inside. It's less dangerous then trying to face them all head on."

Morpheus hopped down, his body forced back to human as his powers were nullified here. When he grew to normal he stretched. "Why don't I handle that one? Something tells me I'm the most convincing here"

Rebecca stuck her tongue out at Kalin. "Your just grumpy you don't have anyone to date." She kept walking holding on to Doves hand.

Gaige walked up to Ryan. "I'm looking for the girl named Sweetie do you know her?"

Heather blinked up at him, "You don't sleep?", she asked him, somewhat stunned. Then she laughed and tilted her head up to kiss his chin. Into his jaw she whispered, "My apartment....and I wasn't really planning on sleeping...there are other ways for me to gain energy." She let her tongue slip from her lips and run along the stubble on his jaw teasingly.

He laughed and held her tightly. "Very well. Let's go" He started walking to her apartment. He genuinely only expected her to do an energy transfer, like always. He had developed a sort of bowl that catches it when she pours it into him, feeding only off of the portion that runs over the edge so that he doesn't take it from her. He looked down at her as she walked. Taking in how she felt. Her sighed lightly as lightning cracked in the sky

(NO DONT YOU DARE WHERE ARE MY TOYS?! Nah you're kidding they're still in there. Ill send someone to collect them)

Gaige was disappointed. "It's for an old friend. If you don't know then I won't bother you about it."

Dove hesitated blinking and looking to Kalin as he spoke, then back to Becca. Her hand was still in hers, uncertainty in her eyes. "Let me think about it, okay?" She said with a weak smile. She genuinely liked Becca, but Kalin did make a good point.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan came back to that. "Interesting statement. Especially from you. Don't you think thats a bit... harsh?"
"Its not harsh, its realistic. I feed off of the love and the lust, but its my dad who believes in it. My ability to attract others doesn't even work unless I force it, if you never noticed. I'm not going to tell them its all sunshine and rainbows from here on out, especially after we just decided to shaft everything we believed in..."

Ryan shrugged. "I don't believe in love. That's Rebecca's thing. Far as I've seen it's just a distraction. I don't really care either way. So your point has been noted"

"Well, everyone has their opinion..." Kalin said as he turned to Dove and Rebecca.

"Hey, girls, I'm not trying to be a downer. If you want to make a go of it, you have my full support. Just...watch out for each other." he said, as he adjusted a sheath on his hip, and turned away. "Alot of things out here are made for breaking hearts..." He said quietly, before moving slightly out of sight of the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back