• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Dove jolted at the voice, looking up to the man moving towards her. She couldn't help but smile slightly at hid commentary, a soft chuckle passing her lips. "Yeah, a leg would be nice," she said dryly, "But I'll accept the hand." She sighed in relief, happy to get some weight off of her injured leg, the pain fading from her face. "Thanks."

Morpheus had his face in her stomach, listening. He flinched when she said give her life but he knew she'd be okay. He turned into a cat and curled in her lap, escaping his problems for a bit

CharChar45 said:
Dove nodded quickly, smiling slightly at Becca's comment and moving towards her apartment. There wasn't much there that she valued, so Dove simply stuffed some clothes into a backpack and slung it over her shoulder along with her swords. She then limped back to Luna's room.
Luna notices her return along with the addition of Kalin helping out. "Oh you're back. That's great we just need Rebecca!"

Eli took a deep breath, looking upon the goddess. "L...Lady Demeter." He bowed low to her. Lower than most men. He diverted his eyes as he spoke from his bow. "The demigods...they feel neglected by their parents....and are plotting a rebellion." He said quickly, then sighed, "And somewhat unreliable sources tell me that Lord Hades has raised his dead cult in the underworld and that he is growing in power and plotting against the weakened gods as well. I did not know who to come to, my lady...I am alone."

Heather's head jerked back and she turned to stare at him. "How could you even say that...I..." She took a deep breath and shook her head. He didn't need to know. She sighed and moved over to him to lay her head on his chest. "Don't think that way."

CGULL9313 said:
Eli took a deep breath, looking upon the goddess. "L...Lady Demeter." He bowed low to her. Lower than most men. He diverted his eyes as he spoke from his bow. "The demigods...they feel neglected by their parents....and are plotting a rebellion." He said quickly, then sighed, "And somewhat unreliable sources tell me that Lord Hades has raised his dead cult in the underworld and that he is growing in power and plotting against the weakened gods as well. I did not know who to come to, my lady...I am alone."
( ! ) "So they plan to betray us and you've ran? You didn't stop them or try to execute them? I'm glad you've told me but now we have a problem. They're now running around. This is your responsibility, you would like to stop them right? Also you should atone for this mistake." Other Gods appear around him such as Nike, and Odyne.

Eli glanced up to see those around him, then lowered his head again. He was shaking. "Like I said, m...my lady....I am alone and I am nigh powerless in comparison to the others. I heal...and hide. Not much more. I came to inform so that this could be stopped while it was in the beginning...the children are still on the island. In Lady Luna's apartment. I will atone for my weakness if the gods will it and have no regrets..."

He held her "You know me. The realistic person. One name found its way to cause your worry all of yesterday. And it doesn't start with a D" He paused a bit, stroking her hair. "I have to ask. If you have to really choose which of us to spend eternity with, who would it be? Me or him?"

Heather's face contorted against his chest. "You mean....if I had to save one of you....and let the other die?" She asked him quietly. Hoping that would be enough. Hoping that he would understand and cease this. It hurt too badly to keep bringing up in this way.

CGULL9313 said:
Eli glanced up to see those around him, then lowered his head again. He was shaking. "Like I said, m...my lady....I am alone and I am nigh powerless in comparison to the others. I heal...and hide. Not much more. I came to inform so that this could be stopped while it was in the beginning...the children are still on the island. In Lady Luna's apartment. I will atone for my weakness if the gods will it and have no regrets..."
Demeter smiles and nods her head. "That's good... Luna hmm? I sense quite the number in strong demigod. This will be quite difficult but thank you anyways. We shall be on our way." Each Goddess passes him by and taps his shoulder. They each absorb some of both his godly and human essence. They disappear afterwards to hunt down Luna.

Light said:
Luna notices her return along with the addition of Kalin helping out. "Oh you're back. That's great we just need Rebecca!"
CharChar45 said:
Dove jolted at the voice, looking up to the man moving towards her. She couldn't help but smile slightly at hid commentary, a soft chuckle passing her lips. "Yeah, a leg would be nice," she said dryly, "But I'll accept the hand." She sighed in relief, happy to get some weight off of her injured leg, the pain fading from her face. "Thanks."
"You're welcome. We have to look out for our family, am I right?" he said.

Dove directed him towards Luna's apartment, who seemed happy to see them as they entered. "Need Rebecca for what?" He said, setting the girl he supported down on a couch, and sitting beside her. "You alright?" he asked quietly.

He kissed her head. He could feel her pain seeping into him. "No. I mean if we were both standing and you had to choose, the other gone, who would it be? Let me be more direct. If I take you to Underworld to see him, and I give you those choice of being with me or I send him back with you and you be with him, who would you pick then?"

Ryan returned with his things. He didn't care for fighting. But he supported his sister. He saw Damian was awake on his way back and filled him in. Damian smiled and shook his head, disappearing into his shadow realm. Until he was needed he said. Ryan put his things down in the kitchen and continued to be silent

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"You're welcome. We have to look out for our family, am I right?" he said.
Dove directed him towards Luna's apartment, who seemed happy to see them as they entered. "Need Rebecca for what?" He said, setting the girl he supported down on a couch, and sitting beside her. "You alright?" he asked quietly.

[/QUOTE]
"Well we're going to start a band. Rebecca is handling the drums." A smile spreads across Luna's face. "Kidding....." Luna starts to explain everything that happened to Kalin.

Initially, Kalin thinks that what he's hearing is another joke, and chuckles accordingly. However, as Luna continues, his expression gets serious, a mixture of disbelief and shock.

"Wh-what? You're kidding. You've gotta be joking..." He said, laughing half heartedly as Luna finished.

"We can't turn against our parents. They're our parents. The people that birthed us, if that wasn't clear. Sure, some of them have issues, but my dad literally has nothing but love for me and my brothers and sisters! And Aphrodite, too! You're going to punish them for a few mistakes?"

Alex pecked Luna on the cheek, and smiled, walking over to the side of the room as the others came inside. "I like blind optimism. Yours will make for a beautiful story, if nothing else. And it will be a pleasure to witness it in person."

Heather stared up at him, "If you could do that why would you make me choose?", she asked him. Pulling away some and putting her own arms around herself as she started through the alley in the rain. "He wasn't interested in me anyway. And you offered me eternity."

The little blue kitten of Morpheus hopped over off Luna to Dove. He walked in a circle on her lap and curled. He nuzzled, pawing, and knawing at her legs, healing them. When he was done he stood up and hopped back to Lunas lap, and went to sleep

Eli slowly drops to the ground, without a word or a sound. He lies there in silence, as the gods leave. Anny rises up behind him and sighs, "You're a fool....an honorable fool." He said, as he carried what was left of him to the astral plane.

Rebecca started to slowly back away. "Well um he's sort of dead." At that instant blade sprouted all over the robot.

Gaige stood up. "Who killed him?" Her hostility was growing.

"He was bit in half by a giant three headed dog name Cereberus. But don't worry we took care of it."

"How so?"

"We turned it into a bobblehead for the rest of eternity." With that she left without another word. Rebecca quickly grabbed her clothes and ran to Lunas. "We should go. Like now."

Heather looked back at him. "Don't be stupid." She laughed, uncomfortably as she tucked her hair behind her ear and averted her gaze. "Now, please....stop this. I've already had to choose once and I don't want to so it again....please...."

The bobbleheads are gone from Damian's room, btw.

Rebecca held her hand out to Dove. "Let's go."

Gaige watched the whole conversation she went inside. "I'll be on your side." She walked into the portal.

"Ugh...Damn it! Kalin said, walking into the portal. "I don't really have a choice, anymore!"

Alex walked through behind him, patting Luna gently on the shoulder before he did.

Light said:
Luna looks towards Dru. "You may be right but when it comes down to it their parents will turn on them in the end." Luna turns back to Alex. "No, I don't have to. The Gods may roam free as they please. I don't intend to lock them away. Yes I may be evil to some but to the majority I will be looked at as a benevolent creator. When I 're-create these mortals using the same method Prometheus or my mother has in the past, I'll tell them the truth. Of everything humanity has went through. All of its ups and downs and of the Gods. I'll tell them why we overthrew them and why they shouldn't praise the Gods before us. I'll make sure nothing shall harm these mortals even at the cost of my life. Unlike the Gods before us would sit around and let them suffer. So if doing the right things they couldn't is evil? Then yes I'm prepared for it."
Rikka turns to Dex. "Hounds? These are my cats. To answer your question, no I don't know too much."

Instead of Rhea, Demeter appears. "Rhea is busy. What do you desire?"
Dax tilted his head and raised an eyebrow "Then what do they turn into because I've lived with monsters and I doubt those are just cats. The seamonkey peeked ts head from around his shoulder sniffed then nodded his head in agreement.

Dru shook his head and pulled out his katana holding it close to him as he entered the astral plane knowing his powers wouldn't work.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus climbed on her shoulder, his little hat tilting. Ryan grabbed his things and walked in
Tazmodo said:
Rebecca held her hand out to Dove. "Let's go."

Gaige watched the whole conversation she went inside. "I'll be on your side." She walked into the portal.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Ugh...Damn it! Kalin said, walking into the portal. "I don't really have a choice, anymore!"
Alex walked through behind him, patting Luna gently on the shoulder before he did.

[/QUOTE]
Drumonkey said:
Dax tilted his head and raised an eyebrow "Then what do they turn into because I've lived with monsters and I doubt those are just cats. The seamonkey peeked ts head from around his shoulder sniffed then nodded his head in agreement.
Dru shook his head and pulled out his katana holding it close to him as he entered the astral plane knowing his powers wouldn't work.
Rikka sighs, he's figured her cats out. "Wow you're really smart!" Her cats grow into their true forms and lay down around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back