• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

He took her hands. "Im fine. Just in a lot of pain." He looked at her and saw she had been crying a lot. He wiped her cheek and smiled. "Itll will be okay. I promise."

Morpheus nodded and sat on the couch, rubbing his face. "Tall dark and handsome and Heather are still on the beach waiting for tall dark and handsome to wake up. Damian is asleep" He threw his head back and put his hat on his face

Dove quietly arrived at Luna's door, staring at the wood for a long moment before finally knocking.

Eric looked into his eyes they seem some what empty. "After this I need to talk to you alone. But don't worry your time isn't for a while." He looked at Luna slightly worried.

Rebecca laid there in bed. She had no intention of going to Lunas place. The last thing she wanted was to be in a depressed room talking about depressing topics. She got up and showered to clear her head.

Eric looked back at him. "No not that I was just worried about how quiet she is. She's gonna last longer than you."

Dru entered the room silently his gold eyes darker than normal and he sat down in the room staring at the floor.

Dove quietly sat down on the couch, crossing her legs and resting her hands silently in her lap. She didn't really know anyone here, the only person she had really talked to being Becca, who she clearly saw wasn't here. Sighing, she ducked he head, her hair hiding her face as she nervously twiddled her thumbs.

Dove felt a tap on her shoulder and when she looked up she could see Dru there his eyes dark and cold. "Are you ok? I mean are your legs ok? I know you were ttrapped under some rubble and stuff and wanted to make sure you were ok."

CharChar45 said:
Dove quietly sat down on the couch, crossing her legs and resting her hands silently in her lap. She didn't really know anyone here, the only person she had really talked to being Becca, who she clearly saw wasn't here. Sighing, she ducked he head, her hair hiding her face as she nervously twiddled her thumbs.
( @Tazmodo )

Drumonkey said:
Dove felt a tap on her shoulder and when she looked up she could see Dru there his eyes dark and cold. "Are you ok? I mean are your legs ok? I know you were ttrapped under some rubble and stuff and wanted to make sure you were ok."
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan had heard there would be a meeting and finally showed up. He tapped on the door and sat when she opened, waiting
Luna decides to start, she'll inform the others later. "I think... we should stop helping the Gods and Rhea. As you can see they obviously don't care for us. If we're going to save this world, we shouldn't be doing it for them. But for ourselves and those whom have perished. We can raise humanity again and bring it back upon its feet. I don't know if any of you agree at all but whether or not you'll join me. I'll be doing this. I want to start a rebellion against both Echidna and the Gods."

Dru nodded his head, "I hope they recover fully, my name is Dru and well you can call me any time you are dreaming if you need help or anything." Dru looked up at Luna "We need to kill the Echidna and we need to then stop our parents from trying to take power again. How exactly?"

Morpheus sat up. "Are you insane? Not helping, sure. But a full blooded rebellion against them? Even the few there are, we would die a pointless death doing that."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus sat up. "Are you insane? Not helping, sure. But a full blooded rebellion against them? Even the few there are, we would die a pointless death doing that."
"well my father probably wouldn't kill me and there is the fact that my father doesn't have a seat in olympus to protect," Dru shrugged fixing Morpheus with a cold almost dead golden gaze. normally Dru was all for supporting hope but not now. Now he was broken.

Morpheus looked at him, eyes a bloodish red. "Its not him I'm worried about. It's maybe oh i don't know, Demeter? Or complete savage Athena? OR HADES?! He have some serious powerhouses that would end us easily. And the name Nike alone terrifies me and I don't even know what shes god of! No absolutely not an agressive rebellion is suicide"

Rebecca bhad decided to go while in the shower. She was at the door and heard everything. She walked in. "I agree with Morpheus that's suicide. Just look at Demeter she should and got all of use out safely while we were still struggling in the rubble."

Heather smiled sadly up at him before moving closer to him to wrap her arms around his middle. She hugged him tightly on the beach. "Luna is having a meeting...can you transport us there?", she asked softly into his chest.

"Nike is the goddess of victory and I don't think the gods are as powerful at the moment as they seem to be. I think they are trying to appear powerful but we need a gurantee to make sure they change."

He kissed her forehead. "I think we have to walk. I don't have a lot of energy" He stopped "Well that's a lie huh? Im just in pain. Hmm..." He sank them into the shadow realm and rose up out of Ryan's shadow, hearing Dru. "What did we miss?"

Drumonkey said:
Dru nodded his head, "I hope they recover fully, my name is Dru and well you can call me any time you are dreaming if you need help or anything." Dru looked up at Luna "We need to kill the Echidna and we need to then stop our parents from trying to take power again. How exactly?"
DizjayDeathPride said:
"Think about it. Echidna was in the same position we're in right now. Which is why she targeted their source of power. The mortals.... once they were wiped out the Gods were out of power and we're defeated. Why do you think Demeter was unable to step in before until Pierce gave her power or... his life. The Gods even if you free them are still extremely vulnerable. The only Gods we have to worry about are Demeter and Rhea but they'll run out of power soon if we bide our time. We don't need mortals to praise us to gain power. So we can do what the Gods couldn't which is defeat Echidna! Once that's done we can start bringing back the mortals the way they were first created, from mud or rocks. Trust me my mother Hekate can verify that. It'll take a little bit of magic though.... soon mortals will replenish the world. They'll only know us as their no.... not Gods. Creators.... They won't praise any God whom tries to stay in our way which will keep them powerless. Instead they'll praise us since trust me we'll treat them much better than our parents could. Our godly blood will intake this praise and we'll be getting extra power not just from ourselves but from the mortals, which will make us immortal and much more powerful than our Godly parents ever could be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back