• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

"First we free her and help the others." She said pulling off all the debris she caould get her hands on. She pulled out Dove. "Ok wake her."

Dru tapped her forehead and woke her up (Dru had pushed the rubble off her lol) "We should put everyone into a dream and I could carry one person out then drop them all off in the infirmary."

Heather fell to her knees beside Decimus. "Shut up you fucking asshole!", she breathed, pushing her blonde hair out of her face to lean down and kiss him fully on the lips. A deep kiss that transfered massive amounts of her life energy into him.

Dove jolted awake unhappily, pushing herself up. "Putting me asleep was completely unnecessary," she commented, giving both the demigods a dry look. Her gaze flickered over to Dru as he spoke, then moving back to the others in front of them. "... I agree with Becca." She said at last, following the girl.

Dru shrugged and began looking to see who had been moved and who was in need of further help.

(Does anyone notice how most of the characters are using up all of their energy on one or two injured people, only for those people to do the same? This is going to turn into a circle of unconsciousness, soon...))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Does anyone notice how most of the characters are using up all of their energy on one or two injured people, only for those people to do the same? This is going to turn into a circle of unconsciousness, soon...))

[/QUOTE]
(go Dru! lol you all pass out and get tossed into a dream and then dropped off at the infirmary lol)

(Eric is perfectly fine and rebecca is sitting down with a broken leg so my characters are good brb)

Ryan shot up to see Damian standing in front of him, a metal pole through his chest, the tip in front of Ryan's face, dripping blood on him. He stared at Damian, terrified, to hear him say "So... youre.... awake.. too...k long.... enough" Damian was suspended there, held by the pole. He coated his organs with darkness so they would be safe but his flesh.... he couldn't. Damians mouth was spilling blood. The Morpheus clone made the pole disappear and himself vanished and Damian fell to his knees, breathing heavily. Damian passed out into a coma. Ryan stared, eyes wide, covered in Damian's blood

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan shot up to see Damian standing in front of him, a metal pole through his chest, the tip in front of Ryan's face, dripping blood on him. He stared at Damian, terrified, to hear him say "So... youre.... awake.. too...k long.... enough" Damian was suspended there, held by the pole. He coated his organs with darkness so they would be safe but his flesh.... he couldn't. Damians mouth was spilling blood. The Morpheus clone made the pole disappear and Damian fell to his knees, breathing heavily. The clone closed the wound and Damian passed out into a coma. Ryan stared, eyes wide, covered in Damian's blood, as the clone disappeared
(Imma have to call OP on Morpheus' abilities. Considering he's used his powers so many times without fatiguing during...well, during every moment he's existed.))

(Also, whatever abilities he could perform would be 99% random, even if you thought them up and decided what happened by dice roll. Chaos is not controlled, or orderly, by definition)

CGULL9313 said:
Heather fell to her knees beside Decimus. "Shut up you fucking asshole!", she breathed, pushing her blonde hair out of her face to lean down and kiss him fully on the lips. A deep kiss that transfered massive amounts of her life energy into him.
( You're kissing Decimus right? )

(In front of and oooh thought Pierce. Whoopsadilly okay)

Decimus was floating in darkness, ready to accept his death. He felt nothing, heard nothing. Really? I save you and Im the one dying? Oh you so owe me. Ill see you in Underworld Pierce. I promise. He closed his eyes as he got colder, accepting it was over. A wave of warmth flooded through him. Worry, concern, compassion, but he dared not assume alone, washed through him. He didnt accept it. He couldn't quite process what it exactly was. A mysterious warmth when he were to die? Too easy. He heard her voice, like a whisper. He slowly nodded. Ahhhh. Heather. Is she saving me? Im surprised she cares about me. Someone like me that is. Im a monster. I brought her her Pierce. He's right there. Why is she wasting her time with me? ..... Sigh. I'd be a dick if I still died wouldn't I? Why does she even care? Could easily let me die. Everyone would. I would. He started to absorb her energy, his heart picking back up pace, his breathing back. But he didn't wake up

The undead surround the fallen demigod and the water starts to flow through the rubble. Suddenly Demeter herself appears in battle armour with her scythe. She cuts through the undead, moving as if she were a blur. A wall of plants rise to absorb the incoming water. She stands before Pierce and picks him up to hold in her arms. She kisses his forehead and fixes his hair. She starts to glow extremely bright. With an intense warmth. Healing major wounds the demigod have and also transporting them back to the beach from where they came. Demeter is still standing there laying Pierce down. He lays lifeless as she looks up at the other demigod. "In trade for his life... my son Pierce wished for me to save you... all of you. Do not waste his sacrifice." Demeter glows again as she fades away.

( Yes you may summon your godly parent once they're free but the bigger the request the more you must sacrifice. @DizjayDeathPride @CGULL9313 @Kalin Scarlet @CharChar45 @Drumonkey @Tazmodo )

"Holy cow saved by a goddess at the loss of a demigod..." Dru got quiet and put away his weapons surveying his friends and allies.

Rebecca sat up. "Wait that doesn't make sense why did he have to die?"

Eric walked away. "So much death today."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus sighe relief at that and pulled Luna into his arms. "Fuck the toy are you okay cutie?"
Luna nods her head. "I'm fine but.... Steve and Pierce...."

Heather continued to kiss Decimus as she felt her energy being absorbed, and his heart beat regulating. He gasped into her lips and she pulled back so that he could breath, reaching up to brush his hair back from his face. Not letting the connection end. "You come back.", she said to him softly. She turned to look for the clone of Morpheus but it was gone. Was it up to her to save Pierce too? She didn't know if she had enough in her to...she looked up, hearing the waters rushing in. "No...Decimus! Wake up now! We have to go!", she shouted. She glanced at Pierce. His eyes were open. She smiled, thinking he was going to be ok. They would just need to get him to sunlight. She gasped when the glowing goddess entered into the darkness of the train car. She picked up the body of Pierce and Heather watched in awe. They were suddenly back on the beach, she was still sitting beside Decimus. She stood, mouth agape at the words that Demeter had spoken. She stared at Pierce's body as it was lowered to the ground. Tears flowwed from her eyes, finally. She had been holding them back with such effort. She sobbed hard and moved slowly over to the body in the sand. She crouched beside him and touched his cheek. He was cold. "This is bullshit!", she cried, looking up at the goddess with slitted pupils. "You're his mother! Save him." She tried to force energy into the corpse. To fill him with life, but it regected it and it dissipated into the sand.

(You fucking suck, Light. I hate you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back