• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Heather gasped as she saw Pierce take off after his scythe. "Pierce! What are you doing?", she shouted after him. Then jumped away from the side of the train as the glass wall around it shattered. She screamed, and grabbed onto the rungs above her head, staring at the wall of water. She knew that she could turn it into something...but not all of it....and what? What was less dangerous? She ran forward again and placed her hand on the wall. Closing her eyes to the violence around her so that she could focus. She turned the water closest to them into dirt. She imagined it making it's way all across the sea, but she knew it wasn't possible. She was far too weak for that. She managed to make a few yards though, a small island surrounding them and keeping out the water. For now. Pierce would be able to use it, too. "Pierce!", she called again, looking for him. "There is dirt! I can't make seeds though! I'm sorry."

Eli perked up at the mention of explosive arrows, he pulled out a bottle of some thick green liquid and moved toward the closest archer. "This will explode upon impact! It will burn any tissue it comes in contact with. Be careful!" Then at the mention of seeds, he pulled out a pack and called for Heather. He handed over aa small leather pouch. "Rose hips! Will that work?"

While the head was asleep, Morpheus turned the right side to plastic. "Fantastic only 2 more!"

Decimus sighed, raising out of a shadow next to Pierce. "Don't think I'm gonna let you sacrifice yourself without help"

"No, of course not," Dove said, her gaze flickering up to the mouth of the beast. She looked over to Eli as he spoke, her eyes watching the bottle of liquid. "Can you hold onto that for me?" She asked him quickly before shifting her attention back to Cerebrus. She had to wait, just until the other demigod got out.

Dru struggles to open the door "Shit shit shit." Then he realized he was in a sleeping beast he sent a quick prayer to his father and let himself drop into Cerebus's dream only getting minimal burns that he would deal with later if he survived the dream (he never jumped into the mouth he just blew sand into it)

CGULL9313 said:
Heather gasped as she saw Pierce take off after his scythe. "Pierce! What are you doing?", she shouted after him. Then jumped away from the side of the train as the glass wall around it shattered. She screamed, and grabbed onto the rungs above her head, staring at the wall of water. She knew that she could turn it into something...but not all of it....and what? What was less dangerous? She ran forward again and placed her hand on the wall. Closing her eyes to the violence around her so that she could focus. She turned the water closest to them into dirt. She imagined it making it's way all across the sea, but she knew it wasn't possible. She was far too weak for that. She managed to make a few yards though, a small island surrounding them and keeping out the water. For now. Pierce would be able to use it, too. "Pierce!", she called again, looking for him. "There is dirt! I can't make seeds though! I'm sorry."
Eli perked up at the mention of explosive arrows, he pulled out a bottle of some thick green liquid and moved toward the closest archer. "This will explode upon impact! It will burn any tissue it comes in contact with. Be careful!" Then at the mention of seeds, he pulled out a pack and called for Heather. He handed over aa small leather pouch. "Rose hips! Will that work?"
DizjayDeathPride said:
While the head was asleep, Morpheus turned the right side to plastic. "Fantastic only 2 more!"

Decimus sighed, raising out of a shadow next to Pierce. "Don't think I'm gonna let you sacrifice yourself without help"
Pierce makes large thorns rise out the dirt and lodge into a paw of Cerberus. It howls in anger. Pierce then turns to the snake and barely manages to block a strike. "Sacrifice?"

CharChar45 said:
"No, of course not," Dove said, her gaze flickering up to the mouth of the beast. She looked over to Eli as he spoke, her eyes watching the bottle of liquid. "Can you hold onto that for me?" She asked him quickly before shifting her attention back to Cerebrus. She had to wait, just until the other demigod got out.
Drumonkey said:
Dru struggles to open the door "Shit shit shit." Then he realized he was in a sleeping beast he sent a quick prayer to his father and let himself drop into Cerebus's dream only getting minimal burns that he would deal with later if he survived the dream (he never jumped into the mouth he just blew sand into it)
Dru ended up in a dream about playing fetch the human souls with Echidna.

Luna can sense Dru leaving this plane. "Alright he's safe somewhere, go for it! Fire!"

Kalin considered something. "Everyone! Front of the train, now!" He said, as he drew an arrow, which began to fill with energy.

'This is my last good shot...' he said, as he fired an enchanted arrow at the beast. He just hoped he scratched the damn thing, as his legs gave out from exhaustion. That's all it would take...

(And I'll even roll for the hit.))

[dice]8771[/dice]

Dru hid in the trees and began to heal his wounds while he was in the dreams "Dumb dog."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin considered something. "Everyone! Front of the train, now!" He said, as he drew an arrow, which began to fill with energy.
'This is my last good shot...' he said, as he fired an enchanted arrow at the beast. He just hoped he scratched the damn thing, as his legs gave out from exhaustion. That's all it would take...

(And I'll even roll for the hit.))

[dice]8771[/dice]

[/QUOTE]
Cerberus gets hit by the arrow in the jaw, it blows most of its skin off and cracks the jaw bone. Some of its teeth are blown out. The train is almost done with its journey.

Dove quickly spun towards Eli, snatching the bottle with the green liquid, gripping it in her hand. Moving quickly, she darted off to the side, darting around the beasts paws, and keeping out of its line of sight. Once behind it, she pressed her back against the wall, taking a deep breath. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she let out a shrill whistle, wanting to pull the dogs attention to her.

CharChar45 said:
Dove quickly spun towards Eli, snatching the bottle with the green liquid, gripping it in her hand. Moving quickly, she darted off to the side, darting around the beasts paws, and keeping out of its line of sight. Once behind it, she pressed her back against the wall, taking a deep breath. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she let out a shrill whistle, wanting to pull the dogs attention to her.
( We're fighting it while we're on a speeding train. With water flooding behind us and the Cerberus. How did you land on the train without getting cheese grated? )

(I am on the train...?)

(Let's just say I didn't go behind him then. I'm in front of him whistling)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus fights with Pierce. "Here that? You're making it mad"
"Are you sure it's us making it mad?" Pierce turns around and spins the scythe behind his back, thus slashing into the open mouth of the snake, cutting a piece of it out. He faces it and starts spinning it upward, making the scythe Pierce through its mouth. He pulls it out and spins around while he flips the scythe. The other end grows a blade as he finishes his 360 turn and stabs it into the same place except this time from the top and yanks it out. Slitting it's mouth in half.

CharChar45 said:
(I am on the train...?)

(Let's just say I didn't go behind him then. I'm in front of him whistling)
The Cerberus looks down at her and swipes, attempting to take her out with its claws as it charges another blast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru being fully healed stepped out from behind the trees and walked up to Cerebus changing the dream slightly so he could understand the dog and vice versa.

Dove took a deep breath, flinging the glass bottle into its mouth, ducking under its paws and rolling back. "Please work please work please work..." She felt slightly bad for doing this considering Morph wanted the dog so badly, but what else could she do? It killed someone. There was no winning with trying to sedate it.

Drumonkey said:
Dru being fully healed stepped out from behind the trees and walked up to Cerebus changing the dream slightly so he could understand the dog and vice versa.
CharChar45 said:
Dove took a deep breath, flinging the glass bottle into its mouth, ducking under its paws and rolling back. "Please work please work please work..." She felt slightly bad for doing this considering Morph wanted the dog so badly, but what else could she do? It killed someone. There was no winning with trying to sedate it.
The bottle mixes with its magic and explodes in it's face. It slams into the ground and violently grinds against the tracks.

The Cerberus fires another blasts as it's skin it being ripped apart by the friction. It hits the tunnel entry way as they finally reach the station, making it collapse behind them and the Cerberus to block out some of the water. The train was a run away and train. So as expected it crashed into to wall at the station at alarming speeds.

Luna woke up with a sharp pain in her side. Her head was killing her, she was no longer in the train. Well, the station and the train around her was destroyed. There were flames everywhere, some parts of the train were here some over yonder. She was laying down in the gravel beside the tracks. The Cerberus was far behind them, laying on the ground possibly dead. Water was making its way through the cracks of what seemed to be a caved in entry way slowly. Luna finally looks to her side to see why her side was hurting her. A broke piece of the train's metal was stuck into her side. It seemed to be seven inches long and three inches wide. Luna knew she shouldn't pull it out or else it'll become much worse. Her heart almost skipped a beat when she though about the other demigod. She attempts to get up to look for them. It wouldn't take long for the undead to arrive.

Pierce's lower and part of his upper body were stuck under the rubble Cerberus was under as well. He was slowly gaining consciousness.

( @CGULL9313 @Drumonkey @CharChar45 @Kalin Scarlet @Tazmodo )

Morpheus started screaming, hyperventilating. He split in half. One went to Luna, the clone went to the front of the train. He watched the wall, waiting to pass the train through it. But the clone's mind was too distracted with the other Morpheus' thoughts. That Morpheus huddled over her, looking at the situation. He grabbed the metal and made it disappear. He snapped and Eli was with them. "HEAL HER! NOW!"

Decimus was trapped a few feet from Pierce. He reached to him, groaning. "Yo... grab my hand so we.." he coughed blood "can go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back