• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Dru was freaking out as the dream began to crumble and he ran while trying to find the door to escape but he was tired he decided to use the power from Cerebus to charge himself then he opened a door and jumped out into the broken station almost stepping into fires.

Alex stood outside of the rubble, having seen the crash coming. He walked back to the remains of the tunnel, and looked for anyone who might need assistance. He saw Morpheus remove the metal within Luna, and immediately froze time around her.

"Do you want her to die!? You just caused the starting stages of a bleed out, damn it!"

@DizjayDeathPride

Heather screams as she is thrown about the train, and then out onto the landing. She holds out her arms to catch herself. They meet the pavement with a crack and she cries out again as she collapses to the quick mattress she had turned the concrete into a little too late. She sits up quickly, holding her broken wrist and looks around for the others with her teeth gritted. She would be fine but...she jumped up and ran over to Elijah who's small form was crummpled up against the wall. He flew some ways when the train crashed. His mask was partially burned but he looked up at her and nodded that he was ok. He stood up with a groan and righted his bones. Then he was suddenly with Morpheus. He looked to Luna, and called out immediately, "Heather!", the blonde woman came to his side and collapsed to her knees beside Luna. She touched the piece of metal sticking from her and turned it to a tiny little splinter of metal before carefully removing it. Eli already had his hands on the injured demigoddes. This would take everything out of him. When her part was done, Heather stood and looked at the scene. Scanning the wreckage for Pierce and Decimus.

Eric got up and started tending to the wounded then he saw Luna and Morpheus. He ran over. "There not much time left. Either save her and abandon us or help us and let her die. I don't know of any other way. He started sending the undead to the underworld.

The explosion through Dove back violently, her body slamming against the train wall. Coughing she shook, trying to push herself up, just to be pushed back down by a heavy weight on her legs and torso. Her vision blurry, she tried to make sense of what was going on around her, wincing at the sounds of screams and cries. Dammit... how many people had gotten hurt? Had anyone been killed in the explosion? She could only hope not.

Kalin stepped found himself pressed to a wall, his leg stuck by a large piece of broken metal. He tried to move, and felt a momentary pain as the metal slice a portion of his leg open. However, the act allowed him to free himself, at which point, Kalin began to crawl his way out into the open. He needed help, and he needed it soon, or else he might pass out and die from blood loss.

Dru sprinted over to Dove and began to help her up. "Are you ok where are you injured?"

Rebecca laid on the floor under the rumble barely able to move. "Help me someone" she could feel her life slowly being sucked away. The rumble was slowly crushing her.

Dove yelped as Dru tried to help her up, a large piece of debris pinning her legs and torso. "Ow ow ow...." she said, gritting her teeth.

Alex continued to maintain a delayed time around Luna, as he watched Eli work. "She doesn't have long. I only prevented Luna from feeling the effects of her blood loss. She'll still pass out and die in a minute or so, if you don't fix her up..." He said, turning to Eli.

Heather heard Rebecca before she saw the others. She gasped and ran over to the pile of rubble. "I'm coming!", she cried. She could barely see the girl underneath it. She touched the rocks and turned them into soft pillows. Then she pushed them off of the girl and looked at her. "Can you move?"

Dru touched the rock and it began to glow then he pushed it into the dreamworld and lifted Dove again "We need to get everyone out of here."

Kalin heard Rebecca call out, and crawled to her, finding her after a few moments. "I doubt you expected your savior to be in worse shape than you, but it seems I'm all you've got right now..." He said, laughing as he prepared to transfer what power he had left into his Zephyr. Before he could, another girl ran up, and freed her. " Well, there goes my act of heroism..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli didn't respond. His brows were furrowed as he focused on the healing energy draining from him and into Luna's body. He moved it to the right place, to heal the wound as quickly and fully as possible. It was a mortal wound and it would drain him completely, he knew. It was worth it to save the girl. She was so young. As her insides healed, he began to feel tired. His eyes closed, and he continued with his work.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin heard Rebecca call out, and crawled to her, finding her after a few moments. "I doubt you expected your savior to be in worse shape than you, but it seems I'm all you've got right now..." He said, laughing as he transferred what power he had left into his Zephyr. The spirit, channeled a powerful wind through the rubble, blowing it further back into the tunnel. "Can you move?"

[/QUOTE]
I posted about Rebecca first. Lol. Just change it to that the wind didn't push away the rubble. Cause they're pillows already.

"Yeah my legs broke though. You have to teach me how to do that." She got up and limped to Dove. "Dru make her sleep so she doesn't feel the pain. While she's passed out I'll help you move the debris.

Dove nodded in agreement, her gaze scanning the faces on the train. She spotted Becca being helped by two others, and she sighed slightly in relief. She saw her pass out during the fight, but wasn't able to do anything at the time. She looked up as Becca spoke towards them, immediately shaking her head. "No, I'm fine," she lied, "You're in worse shape then I am."

CGULL9313 said:
Eli didn't respond. His brows were furrowed as he focused on the healing energy draining from him and into Luna's body. He moved it to the right place, to heal the wound as quickly and fully as possible. It was a mortal wound and it would drain him completely, he knew. It was worth it to save the girl. She was so young. As her insides healed, he began to feel tired. His eyes closed, and he continued with his work.

I posted about Rebecca first. Lol. Just change it to that the wind didn't push away the rubble. Cause they're pillows already.
( No! STOP! Heal the others Eli! Luna has already lived once, these others need a chance too! Luna would say the same! )

Morpheus sent clones to the fellow gods to help dig them out and heal them now that his mind was focused. He looked at Eli but couldn't see him, all the clones blocking his vision. He spoke calmly "Hey my man. Everyone is going to be okay. I cant see right now so... how's she doing?" he felt around until he found her face, brushing her cheek. "Hey there cutie. You're gonna be okay. Eli will save you"

(DONT LISTEN TO HIM SAVE HER ELI THE OTHERS WILL BE FINE)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus started screaming, hyperventilating. He split in half. One went to Luna, the clone went to the front of the train. He watched the wall, waiting to pass the train through it. But the clone's mind was too distracted with the other Morpheus' thoughts. That Morpheus huddled over her, looking at the situation. He grabbed the metal and made it disappear. He snapped and Eli was with them. "HEAL HER! NOW!"

Decimus was trapped a few feet from Pierce. He reached to him, groaning. "Yo... grab my hand so we.." he coughed blood "can go."
Pierce was still unconscious and his arms were also stuck. The Cerberus started to fidget each time the electric wire flailing around them hit it.

Rebecca shook her head. "That wasn't a request we'll wake you up when we're done I promise. Dru do it now we have ti hurry."

Dru touched Dove's forehead and put her to sleep. "Ok who else should we put to sleep so we can move them?"

"Dru I swear to god-" Dove didn't get to finish before he touched her forehead, instantly causing her to pass out.

Decimus groaned. "I outta leave you, you bastard." He willed a Hand of the Underworld to break through and grab Pierce, pulling him down. Decimus himself slipped into Underworld. He crawled over and grabbed Pierce's arm barely in time before Damned swarmed them. He rose up out of Heather's shadow on his back, Pierce in front of him. He coughed more blood. "I... saved yo...ur boyfriend.. beautiful." He gave a weak smirk before coughing again, passing out

Heather knew that Kalin had the girls taken care of. "Who can heal!?", she asked noone in particular. Pierce could. She knew that. She looked around for him again. She couldn't see him. "Pierce!?", she cried. Running toward the rubble. "Pierce!?" She saw one of Morpheus' clones climbing through the train, sparks flying from snapped wires. She followed him, holding her broken wrist. It was throbbing, swollen already. She swallowed bile then gasped when she saw Pierce pinned. "Pierce! Oh my gods....", she ran through the dark train and smoke to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back