• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

"I guess. I just wish there was a formula or something for talking to people I try and fail and well people keep telling me practice but I don't know."

"Your thinking about it to hard. Just go with the flow." She spun in the chair. "Thats what I do."

"That is what you do but you are a much more social creature than I. I wish to consult the goddess Rhea but I think there is a line for that service. I may as well sleep for now." Dru finished his pizza slices.

RedZombieWolf said:
Vermiculus bows his head and falls to his knees, "You honour me greatly, I will do my best to make you proud and not regret this"
Rhea leans over and pulls him to his feet. She starts to wipe off whatever dust clung to his pants. "Now that's not a place for you is it? Why would you bow to me as if I'm a Goddess? I'm your Grandmother and I don't want to see you bow to anyone. You don't have to.... besides not all types of women like it when some men bow. Unless that's the type you're going for. Hmm.... I sense Dru needing me. He might sleep first.... knowing him. Anyways Vermiculus I'll have you know one of the many Gods we'll be rescuing on the next mission includes your father, Hades. "

Light said:
Rhea leans over and pulls him to his feet. She starts to wipe off whatever dust clung to his pants. "Now that's not a place for you is it? Why would you bow to me as if I'm a Goddess? I'm your Grandmother and I don't want to see you bow to anyone. You don't have to.... besides not all types of women like it when some men bow. Unless that's the type you're going for. Hmm.... I sense Dru needing me. He might sleep first.... knowing him. Anyways Vermiculus I'll have you know one of the many Gods we'll be rescuing on the next mission includes your father, Hades. "
Vermiculus scowled at the mention of his father, "How did they manage to get him?"

Dru stood from the booth and opened a door that led to his room showering and falling asleep his body staying in the real world.

RedZombieWolf said:
Vermiculus scowled at the mention of his father, "How did they manage to get him?"
"I honestly don't understand either. They all depended on the mortals too much for power. So when the mortals were wiped out they lost their power and lost the war. I honestly couldn't believe it myself."

"Well it's getting late I gotta go to bed night." She gave Ryan a hug and went to her apartment to sleep.

Light said:
"I honestly don't understand either. They all depended on the mortals too much for power. So when the mortals were wiped out they lost their power and lost the war. I honestly couldn't believe it myself."
"Well I guess we better help him"

Alex returned to Luna's house in the morning, after receiving another vision in his sleep. It was filled with fire and heat, sun and screams, and fear above all. Considering what he'd learned the previous night, he had a feeling that Luna was in trouble. Or at least being troubled. Apparently someone had forgotten to lock her door.

He rushed to Luna's side when he found her on the floor, but relaxed when he realized she was simply asleep. Her breathing and heartbeat were regular, as well. (He looked over at Morpheus, and saw he was in a similar condition.If he is still there physically))

'So what happened...' he thought. He returned the pills to their bottle, and brought Luna back to her bed, lying her back down, and laid beside her as he waited for her to awaken. He didn't sleep, he just stared at Luna in silence, waiting for a change in her condition.

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Tazmodo said:
(Not to be rude but that's a little creepy. I mean not only did you break in yoy also laid her down and laid next to her. Your not sleeping your watching her sleep.)
(Know what else is creepy? Trying to steal a persons soul the day after you met them. Besides, he didn't break in; An open door is an open door. And he's not watching her sleep, he's waiting for her to wake up...but yeah, its totally weird, and that's kinda how I wanted it to be :P ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Know what else is creepy? Trying to steal a persons soul the day after you met them. Besides, he didn't break in; An open door is an open door. And he's not watching her sleep, he's waiting for her to wake up...but yeah, its totally weird, and that's kinda how I wanted it to be :P ))

[/QUOTE]
(Welp good luck)

(Real quick kalin, she was in Morpheus' arms xD so you kind of just ripped her from him to lay next to her. Liiiil messed up.)

After rubbing her back and kissing her forehead, he walked around the dream to give her time. When he felt some time had passed he returned back to her. "You okay now?" He fizzled a bit meaning his physical form was disturbed. But he stayed with her. Meanwhile in reality, the sleeping Morpheus stirred when Luna was taken from him. It appears the clones of Luna disappeared. He worried a bit but he was still in her dream so he knew she was okay

Ryan had sat there listening to the two. When Rebecca left he hugged her back but sat there still, thinking to himself

@Light[/URL]
DizjayDeathPride said:
(Real quick kalin, she was in Morpheus' arms xD so you kind of just ripped her from him to lay next to her. Liiiil messed up.)
After rubbing her back and kissing her forehead, he walked around the dream to give her time. When he felt some time had passed he returned back to her. "You okay now?" He fizzled a bit meaning his physical form was disturbed. But he stayed with her. Meanwhile in reality, the sleeping Morpheus stirred when Luna was taken from him. It appears the clones of Luna disappeared. He worried a bit but he was still in her dream so he knew she was okay

Ryan had sat there listening to the two. When Rebecca left he hugged her back but sat there still, thinking to himself
"I meant leave the dream Morpheus." Luna doesn't even look up when she addresses him. She starts to walk around and away from Morpheus. Her body outside the dream shudders.

"I don't know how cutie. Dreams aren't my forte. I should have followed Dru... I can't leave until you wake up. Im in your mind, remember?" He watched her go. "Ayi yi. Im going to be trapped here." The further she went the more he fizzled. "What the hell?" He looked around then woke in her bathroom, alone. He instinctively pulled her too him just to find she was no longer in his arms. Panicking, he ran out of the bathroom to see them. Alex and her. In her bed. His mind flooded with rage, the surrounding area became incinerated. The fire spreading around him, swirling. In a terrifying calm manner he walked to Alex. "Did you take her from me? Why are you laying with my cutie, kid?" He caught himself and made the flames disappear

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather, Eli and Anny were all in the auditorium waiting. Anny hadn't seen Dru yet...but he had left many books for him in his room. Eli had woken up alone. Worried about Morpheus and apologetic about having crashes on him. Heather had woken up wrapped around Pierce with the tigers lying on either aide of them. She thought that Bandi behind her was Decimus, as her paw was wrapped around Heather's middle. When she went to hold his hand, she found it covered in fur and laughed. She told Pierce. Told Pierce about the situation with Decimus the day before. And how it had made her feel: Scared, nervous, aroused. She told him that she hadn't felt sexual in almost the three years she had been here and how it was unnerving and embarrassing. She was comfortable being vulnerable to him, as she had stripped and made new clothing from leaves. She also told him that she was pretty sure that she was the one to make the reliefs kiss. She said it had been in her dream the night she had stayed at his apartment. Now she was standing in gold and green waiting for Rhea to begin.

(Oh shit i forgot about that lawl i better send them)

The others eventually showed up. Ryan sank as far and as quiet as he could, trying to be unnoticed. Damian sat high in the stands, hands crossed and covering his mouth. He stared at the center of the area, thinking. He noticed he still hasnt seen his old friend and was starting to believe he might be dying. He could feel his shadow but no more. Decimus eventually walked in as lazily as he always does. He scratchsd his head with his eyes closed and slowy walked up and sat alone. The three were almost oblivious of each other and everyone around

Pierce enters the auditorium and sits at a random seat. He passes by both Decimus and Heather though, his eyes were closed while he yawned so he didn't see them. At least 6 rabbits with the razor sharp teeth followed him. Pierce didn't seem to mind all too much. He made sure to keep them at scythe's distance though.

Steve had been in the auditorium all night. He was hoping to find Luna or Rhea he also didn't have a place to stay in. No one knew he was back yet.

dru seemed to appear in the auditorium he looked a bit troubled but was otherwise fine he glanced around seeing Ryan trying to be indiscreet and rolled his eyes chuckling before turning around.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather, Eli and Anny were all in the auditorium waiting. Anny hadn't seen Dru yet...but he had left many books for him in his room. Eli had woken up alone. Worried about Morpheus and apologetic about having crashes on him. Heather had woken up wrapped around Pierce with the tigers lying on either aide of them. She thought that Bandi behind her was Decimus, as her paw was wrapped around Heather's middle. When she went to hold his hand, she found it covered in fur and laughed. She told Pierce. Told Pierce about the situation with Decimus the day before. And how it had made her feel: Scared, nervous, aroused. She told him that she hadn't felt sexual in almost the three years she had been here and how it was unnerving and embarrassing. She was comfortable being vulnerable to him, as she had stripped and made new clothing from leaves. She also told him that she was pretty sure that she was the one to make the reliefs kiss. She said it had been in her dream the night she had stayed at his apartment. Now she was standing in gold and green waiting for Rhea to begin.
DizjayDeathPride said:
(Oh shit i forgot about that lawl i better send them)
The others eventually showed up. Ryan sank as far and as quiet as he could, trying to be unnoticed. Damian sat high in the stands, hands crossed and covering his mouth. He stared at the center of the area, thinking. He noticed he still hasnt seen his old friend and was starting to believe he might be dying. He could feel his shadow but no more. Decimus eventually walked in as lazily as he always does. He scratchsd his head with his eyes closed and slowy walked up and sat alone. The three were almost oblivious of each other and everyone around
Tazmodo said:
Steve had been in the auditorium all night. He was hoping to find Luna or Rhea he also didn't have a place to stay in. No one knew he was back yet.
Drumonkey said:
dru seemed to appear in the auditorium he looked a bit troubled but was otherwise fine he glanced around seeing Ryan trying to be indiscreet and rolled his eyes chuckling before turning around.
Rhea appears on the stage waving to all the demigod. "It seems not everyone is here but let's start. We'll explain to them later. For your next mission you will be going to a hidden base in New York. The portals will take you to a subway. You will have to find train E, Each team will board the train and fight whatever is in it or gets on. The train will take you through a tube that travels underwater. This tube will take you to a tower which starts under the water. There will be 6 God's to be freed. Each squad will make sure to be undetected until each God is freed. If you are detected the troops will try to relocate them and trash the building. The General will be on one of the many floors of the building. The main focus is to grab all the Gods in the building, then defeat the General and escape. By the way.... it looks like the many troops littered around New York city are the undead. Like.... zombie undead. I wonder what General is there. The imprisoned Gods consist of Nike, Demeter, Hades, Hestia, Athena, Odyne. The teams will be decided when The others arrive."

Decimus slowly looked up. "Hades... looks like we finally meet. And in New York no less. Haven't home in awhile." He closed his eyes and leaned back. "We'll see how this goes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back