• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Morpheus smiled to him and tipped his hat. "Hello my man. Sorry I bolted. Had to check on cutie. Speaking of... I don't think you should fight. You can lead from the sidelines."

Kalin snapped awake in response to a thumping sound in the auditorium. Upon waking, his aura started on its work again, attracting others with its power immediately.

Kalin sat up immediately, and watched the proceedings in front of him, with a grin.

CGULL9313 said:
Eli made his way over through the stands toward Luna and Morpheus. He was frowning deeply at Rhea's last comment. If it meant what he assumed it meant...it was cruel. Simply cruel. To expect the girl to lead a charge through the corpses of people she had once known...how could such a thing be expected of someone. His mother was ever present I his mind. If he saw her...he couldn't handle himself. He came up to Morpheus' waist, crossed his arms and stayed silent.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin snapped awake in response to a thumping sound in the auditorium. Upon waking, his aura started on its work again, attracting others with its power immediately.
Kalin sat up immediately, and watched the proceedings in front of him, with a grin.

[/QUOTE]
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus smiled to him and tipped his hat. "Hello my man. Sorry I bolted. Had to check on cutie. Speaking of... I don't think you should fight. You can lead from the sidelines."
Rhea raises an eyebrow at the sudden suggestion of Alex. "Oh? It's a very nice thing to say but if she were incapable she wouldn't have come. Am I right Luna?"

Luna turns to them and sighs, she closes her hands into fists and closes her eyes. She grips her umbrella tightly. "Yes... I can do it." Her pride was on the line here and she's already lost a lot of it in the past occurrences.

Rhea claps her hands and smiles. "Well then it's settled! You should all work on squads now! Goodbye!" With that Rhea disappears.

Steve saw this as his chance he ran up and hugged Luna from behind. "Still carrying that umbrella I gave you. That makes me happy. Do you remember me Sweetie?" Steve said.

Tazmodo said:
Steve saw this as his chance he ran up and hugged Luna from behind. "Still carrying that umbrella I gave you. That makes me happy. Do you remember me Sweetie?" Steve said.
Luna turns her head around, she wasn't in the mood for hugs. "Yes I remember you Steve, please get off of me."

Steve remained calm. "Wow chill there." He broke the grip with his strength. "I'm just and old friend of my lottle Sweatie over here. And you are?" He put air quotes with his fingers while he said friend.

Steve was having fun up until the ice part. He used his super speed to accelerate his molecules and heat his body up enough to brake the ice. "You chose a good guy her Sweatie really protective." He held out his hand. "Hi I'm Steve, who are you?"

Eli watched from a distant, putting his hands into his navy blue hoodie pockets. He was not wearing his armor underneath for once, although he had asked Morpheus to make the appearance match his old leather. He told him that he liked the esthetic of it...because he liked looking like a stitched together monster when he went into battle. Of course he laughed when he said it.

(Ryan and Dru @Drumonkey and @DizjayDeathPride)

His eye continued as his body shook, an insane smile breaking across his face. He turned the mans body into a plastic toy, except his head, and watched him fall down the stairs. The air started to heat as what sounded like thunder rained. He closed his eyes and calmed himself, snapped, and brought the man back, fixing his body. "I suggest distance feom my cutie so long as im here"

Tazmodo said:
Steve was having fun up until the ice part. He used his super speed to accelerate his molecules and heat his body up enough to brake the ice. "You chose a good guy her Sweatie really protective." He held out his hand. "Hi I'm Steve, who are you?"
DizjayDeathPride said:
His eye continued as his body shook, an insane smile breaking across his face. He turned the mans body into a plastic toy, except his head, and watched him fall down the stairs. The air started to heat as what sounded like thunder rained. He closed his eyes and calmed himself, snapped, and brought the man back, fixing his body. "I suggest distance feom my cutie so long as im here"
CGULL9313 said:
Eli watched from a distant, putting his hands into his navy blue hoodie pockets. He was not wearing his armor underneath for once, although he had asked Morpheus to make the appearance match his old leather. He told him that he liked the esthetic of it...because he liked looking like a stitched together monster when he went into battle. Of course he laughed when he said it.

(Ryan and Dru @Drumonkey and @DizjayDeathPride)
"Both of you stop messing around." Luna looks at all the demigod and how they can be useful for different things. "Gather all the demigod."

"Thanks for that." He turned to Luna. "He has no chill does he?" He turned back "Look you still didn't tell me your name. Also I'm not here to get imbetween you two. My time for that has passed trust me." He said with a devilish smile. "Now o suggest calming down so I can have a civil conversation with my Sweetie with your interruption." He turned back. "So whats wrong?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus looked at Elijah. "Why do you think he calls her sweatie? I've never seen her sweat..."
"Because back in the day I made her sweat a lot if you know what I mean."

Eli raised an eyebrow at the taller man, hands still in his pockets. "I suppose they are friends.", he said with a shrug as he started walking with Morpheus. He glanced back when the boy Steve called after them. His eyes wide. His cheeks pinkening. He wasn't embarrassed. He was mad. Infuriated at the disrespect. "Couldn't say...but he seems to be intent of riling you up. Don't let him." his words were cold.

(Is this the time I used the ( ! ) notification? I think so)

( ! ) At that moment Morpheus' hand went into his chest and grabbed his heart. He slowly squeezed. "what was that?!"

Tazmodo said:
"Because back in the day I made her sweat a lot if you know what I mean."
CGULL9313 said:
Eli raised an eyebrow at the taller man, hands still in his pockets. "I suppose they are friends.", he said with a shrug as he started walking with Morpheus. He glanced back when the boy Steve called after them. His eyes wide. His cheeks pinkening. He wasn't embarrassed. He was mad. Infuriated at the disrespect. "Couldn't say...but he seems to be intent of riling you up. Don't let him." his words were cold.
DizjayDeathPride said:
(Is this the time I used the ( ! ) notification? I think so)
( ! ) At that moment Morpheus' hand went into his chest and grabbed his heart. He slowly squeezed. "what was thaf?!
Luna uses magic to activate a separation spell. Keeping them away from each other. "Steve that didn't happen, not once. Morpheus stop being jealous for one second. Eli is right. Eli I want you handling a squad that goes to free some Captive Gods. Only three okay? I'll find some suitable members."

Steve was in pain but he had started healing already. "I'm only teasing you calm down. We are only friends now." His blade was deep in his shoulder and he pulled it out "If you don't let go I stab you again. I know your using a fake body."

Steve put his blade away. "I was just having some fun."

He scoffed and sat down. "My name is Morpheus, child. Do consider me to be the one to end your life the second I can. You may have her protecting yo now but how long with that last, Hermes spawn?" He sighed and rubbed his head, ignoring the blood.

Steve sat down. "Oh no I'm so scared. I'd be careful though she might just kill you for doing so. Anyways my life means nothing I live for my Sweetie and nothing else. Now why don't we talk this out you and me. Why do you hate me?" He said stroking an imaginary beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back