• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Eli sighed. He had nodded at Luna, thinking the situation was resolved. He was still shaking some from the sheer terror of watching his friend shove his hand into someone's chest. "We should just go.", he said quietly. Turning some. "There is a lot to do, Morpheus...and there isn't the time for preening. She is her own woman, after all, and a more than fully capable one at that. She will fight for her own honor and this kind of behavior...from people she cares about...can only serve to cause her more disgrace." He couldn't explain it any better he thought, as he started to look around the auditorium.

(@Drumonkey also Anny approached Dru and @DizjayDeathPride Ryan was talking to heather.)

Morpheus sighed. "Youre right. She is. But I'm not leaving her alone. Especially with him I'm sorry. Here-" He made a clone "go round everyone up and bring them here so we can plan. Ill stay here with her, you take the devilishly handsom clone"

Steve sat up. "Wow you guys need to calm down. Sweetie and I are just friends. Period. I should know when I asked her out she said cut throat no. But I've moved on. I don't know why your getting so mad about it." He tried to relax. "Do you have any questions for me if you don't believe what I'm saying. Also I like you Morph and support you in going for her. I wouldn't trust another living soul. But your different."

Morpheus let go. "Nope. Every single fact and memory about you is now in my head. Ill eventually forget. I haven't learned to store it perfectly. But for the time being, i trust you. Don't make me change my mind. Now, cutie. What exactly is the plan?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus let go. "Nope. Every single fact and memory about you is now in my head. Ill eventually forget. I haven't learned to store it perfectly. But for the time being, i trust you. Don't make me change my mind. Now, cutie. What exactly is the plan?"
Tazmodo said:
Steve turned back to Luna. "So Sweetie can I be on your team I habe worked with you in a while?"
"I need to know what I'm dealing with first.... I want to see every demigod ready to go on this mission before we go." Luna twirls the umbrella above her head.

"Anny don't talk to me. You want me dead then kill me yourself don't put me in steep danger and come back to me acting all nice."

Eli wandered around with the clone of Morpheus. Looking at the small groups forming. He went straight to Dru, who was sitting beside Anny. "Dru, my friend....I hope I'm not interrupting. I was hoping you would join my squad..."

Anny was looking at Dru, a bit shocked. "Who...have you been talking to? Hekate's girl, I presume..." He chuckled, then went to continue when they were interrupted by Eli.

Drumonkey said:
"Anny don't talk to me. You want me dead then kill me yourself don't put me in steep danger and come back to me acting all nice."
CGULL9313 said:
Eli wandered around with the clone of Morpheus. Looking at the small groups forming. He went straight to Dru, who was sitting beside Anny. "Dru, my friend....I hope I'm not interrupting. I was hoping you would join my squad..."

Anny was looking at Dru, a bit shocked. "Who...have you been talking to? Hekate's girl, I presume..." He chuckled, then went to continue when they were interrupted by Eli.
Luna was waiting patiently for Eli and Morpheus to bring the other demigod to her. Though most didn't even care to get out of their seats. Any more of this and Luna may start to lead with an iron fist.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus reached over and held her hand. "You doing okay cutie?"
"I am other than the fact that nobody cares all too much about the mission." Luna sighs as she takes a seat. "I mean, it's only six Gods."

Rebecca was wondering around trying to see what group she should join. She barely new them and they looked scary. When she saw Decimus she ran up to him. "Hey can I be in your group." She said with pleading eyes.

Eric sat in the back looking for what group he should join. "I'll wait until the all settle. For now I sit back and relax." He was leaning in a chair.

Steve was growing impatient and anxious. "So Sweetie back to my question. Can I be in your group?"

He kissed her hand "don't worry so much. Its a lot to take in. 6 at once is a big step given we barely went through getting 1"

(You were already with Decimus) He laughed. "You'll have to ask Lady Luna. She's our leader" He kicked back and closed his eyes "I go with the flow"

<p><span style="color:#5900b3;">Decimus looked her up and down "Jeez you act like im your boyfriend." He chuckled and rubbed her hair. "I'm perfectly fine with you joining me. So long as you understand that I hate doing work and you're not the try hard type."</span></p>

Tazmodo said:
Rebecca was wondering around trying to see what group she should join. She barely new them and they looked scary. When she saw Decimus she ran up to him. "Hey can I be in your group." She said with pleading eyes.

Eric sat in the back looking for what group he should join. "I'll wait until the all settle. For now I sit back and relax." He was leaning in a chair.

Steve was growing impatient and anxious. "So Sweetie back to my question. Can I be in your group?"
DizjayDeathPride said:
He kissed her hand "don't worry so much. Its a lot to take in. 6 at once is a big step given we barely went through getting 1"

(You were already with Decimus) He laughed. "You'll have to ask Lady Luna. She's our leader" He kicked back and closed his eyes "I go with the flow"
"Steve I just told you I have to wait until every other demigod comes over here so I can form the teams. All they're doing is talking with one another." Luna's temper was starting to kick up.

Steve stood up. "Ok I got this." He used his speed to bring everyone in the auditorium by Luna. "Now all of you shut up so she can speak." He sat back down.

(holy i wondered how long until you did that)

Deciums was about to answer when he was carried to Luna. "Well if it isnt our lady leader. Ready to make the teams?"

Morpheus chuckled. "Took you long enough, child."

Damian still hadnt said a word since. He just listened to what Luna had to say

Ryan jumped in Heather's lap when he was carried over. He hasn't been moved that fast in forever. He trembled a bit

Rebecca just sat there waiting for Luna.

Eric didn't protest it would be a waste of energy.

"Shut up I didn't see you doing anything." Steve looked back to Luna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back