• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Heather smiles down at Pierce, "You don't mind him coming do you?" She asked him as she crouched to scratch Bandi behind the ear. Pierce was easier. He just was. No matter where her energy flowed in him he never got aroused. They just shared energy. Pure and simple.

Alex walked in, looking for the late person he was supposed to meet. He considered the possibility that Luna hadn't even shown up. After all she...she was Luna, and he wasn't quite sure what she thought of him, and what he wanted to talk with her about.

'I wonder if she didn't come...Not that I would blame her. Wait, I should be the one standing someone up, if anything...'

@Light

Dru enjoyed the book on the realms but was quite concerned about the book on the black rock, then he noticed all the spirits around him. "Fuck." Dru closed his eyes and began to back trace his way to the sitting room while trying to lower his enthusiasm and glee along with his fear trying to keep it all even. He occasionally opened his eyes to see if it worked. @CGULL9313

Last edited by a moderator:
CGULL9313 said:
Heather smiles down at Pierce, "You don't mind him coming do you?" She asked him as she crouched to scratch Bandi behind the ear. Pierce was easier. He just was. No matter where her energy flowed in him he never got aroused. They just shared energy. Pure and simple.
"No I don't mind him coming. Thanks though, I really appreciate this." Pierce smiles at her and holds out his hand to shake. He stares her in the eyes again, his own calculating several things as usual. They seemed fixed on hers though as if they time they were calculating something about her.

@Light[/URL]
Luna calls out to him and waves, she was sitting at a booth waiting for him. She was just about to leave thinking he stood her up.

Heather's eyes met Pierce's happily and she took his hand in hers. She shook it, with a giggle, then moved to hold it properly as she pulled him to his feet. Decimus was coming back, and she didn't release Pierce's hand as she looked up and smiled at the son of Hades.

Alex walked over to the booth, and sat down across from Luna. He looked her in the eyes, feeling odd as they sat together in silence for a moment. He then cleared his throat, and decided to start with politeness.

"Hello...Let me be honest, I didn't think you were going to show." He said, adjusting the utensils on the table, almost as if he felt nervous.

So much for that plan...

@Light

CGULL9313 said:
Heather's eyes met Pierce's happily and she took his hand in hers. She shook it, with a giggle, then moved to hold it properly as she pulled him to his feet. Decimus was coming back, and she didn't release Pierce's hand as she looked up and smiled at the son of Hades.
Pierce holds her hand and notices her lack of clothes, if he remembers correctly she can use energy and change things with it. "Heather I hope you don't mind using some of my energy, I've been building it up from the sunlight earlier. You could use it to get some more clothes, unless you're comfortable." He actually wanted to test out how her power worked as well.

@Light[/URL]
Luna raises an eyebrow. "I've been here for a while. I thought you weren't going to show up." Luna noticed it was the time of night. She also didn't bring her umbrella due to Rhea telling her not to. Luna decides to order the macaroni and cheese from the kids meal. She turns to Alex, daring him to say something about it. "So.... how's it going?" Luna was trying to make eye contact.

Light said:
Pierce holds her hand and notices her lack of clothes, if he remembers correctly she can use energy and change things with it. "Heather I hope you don't mind using some of my energy, I've been building it up from the sunlight earlier. You could use it to get some more clothes, unless you're comfortable." He actually wanted to test out how her power worked as well.
Luna raises an eyebrow. "I've been here for a while. I thought you weren't going to show up." Luna noticed it was the time of night. She also didn't bring her umbrella due to Rhea telling her not to. Luna decides to order the macaroni and cheese from the kids meal. She turns to Alex, daring him to say something about it. "So.... how's it going?" Luna was trying to make eye contact.
"It was fine. I lost my match in the test today." Alex answered, after ordering a steak and salad. He did wonder why she would order a child's meal, but people were strange. Her more so than most. So he didn't bother questioning it. "As for expecting each other not to show up, I guess you could call it something we have in common." He said, glancing up. She stared into his eyes, and he stared back, wondering what she might be looking for. "So, why did you decide to come?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"It was fine. I lost my match in the test today." Alex answered, after ordering a steak and salad. He did wonder why she would order a child's meal, but people were strange. Her more so than most. So he didn't bother questioning it. "As for expecting each other not to show up, I guess you could call it something we have in common." He said, glancing up. She stared into his eyes, and he stared back, wondering what she might be looking for. "So, why did you decide to come?"

[/QUOTE]
"Lady Rhea asked me to... or forced me to. To me her word is law, plus I don't go on many dates. So why not?" Luna starts to play with her spoon. Once she grows bored of it she sets it down and stares at Alex. "Shouldn't you be making me feel good on this date for a chance to get laid afterwards like most males do?" Luna seriously had problems, but that was her concept of a date because it's practically what it is in most cases. Luna looks out the window behind her.

Light said:
"Lady Rhea asked me to... or forced me to. To me her word is law, plus I don't go on many dates. So why not?" Luna starts to play with her spoon. Once she grows bored of it she sets it down and stares at Alex. "Shouldn't you be making me feel good on this date for a chance to get laid afterwards like most males do?" Luna seriously had problems, but that was her concept of a date because it's practically what it is in most cases. Luna looks out the window behind her.
Alex tilted his head to the side, somewhat taken off guard by her words. He coughed, recollected himself, and replied.

"That wasn't exactly my intention when I...or I guess Lady Rhea, set this up. But, considering I kind of asked you here, I guess I would have to return the favor somehow. So, if you want me to...'Make you feel good for the chance to get laid', I could give it a try."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Alex tilted his head to the side, somewhat taken off guard by her words. He coughed, recollected himself, and replied.
"That wasn't exactly my intention when I...or I guess Lady Rhea, set this up. But, considering I kind of asked you here, I guess I would have to return the favor somehow. So, if you want me to...'Make you feel good for the chance to get laid', I could give it a try."

[/QUOTE]
Luna was now ducking in her seat to avoid the morning light shinning through the windows behind her. "Um.... yeah. That would be nice." Luna smiles as her meal arrives. Though she can't sit up straight to eat it since she'll slouching to avoid the sunlight. Macaroni and cheese, one of Luna's weaknesses. Her eyes were staring at the meal with such desire. She wanted it so badly, she looked up to Alex. Knowing what she had to do. "Hey.... sit next to me."

Alex noted that his eyebrow had twitched involuntarily when Luna had made her request. Both times. He wondered what had irritated him about what she was asking of him, but they had nevertheless. And irritation for Alex led to snark for everyone else.

"Was that a date related request, or a sun related one?" He said, intertwining his fingers in front of his face, to hide the smirk on his lips. He wasn't aware of the light tint of red that touched his cheeks.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Alex noted that his eyebrow had twitched involuntarily when Luna had made her request. Both times. He wondered what had irritated him about what she was asking of him, but they had nevertheless. And irritation for Alex led to snark for everyone else.
"Was that a date related request, or a sun related one?" He said, intertwining his fingers in front of his face, to hide the smirk on his lips. He wasn't aware of the light tint of red that touched his cheeks.

[/QUOTE]
"A date related one!" Luna glares at him but suddenly her eyes soften as she sighs. "Please?"

Light said:
"A date related one!" Luna glares at him but suddenly her eyes soften as she sighs. "Please?"
After she said 'Please?', Luna could feel the warmth of another body leaned against hers, as Alex had distorted her time slightly. The server had brought his meal to the table, and water for the both of them, and Alex had also ordered a bottle of wine. He'd considered Nectar, but decided against it.

"Well? Are you going to eat, or let the food get cold?" Alex asked, putting down his knife to grasp Luna's hand, and move it to her plate. He held it firm, but with a touch of softness, as he waited for her to take a bite.

"I've also gotten us wine to help with the seduction, so be sure to have plenty of it with your meal."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]After she said 'Please?', Luna could feel the warmth of another body leaned against hers, as Alex had distorted her time slightly. The server had brought his meal to the table, and water for the both of them, and Alex had also ordered a bottle of wine. He'd considered Nectar, but decided against it.
"Well? Are you going to eat, or let the food get cold?" Alex asked, putting down his knife to grasp Luna's hand, and move it to her plate. He held it firm, but with a touch of softness, as he waited for her to take a bite.

"I've also gotten us wine to help with the seduction, so be sure to have plenty of it with your meal."

[/QUOTE]
Luna leans on Alex to avoid sitting up straight to dodge the sunlight and to keep from slouching. She takes the glass of wine and keeps it in her hands. Taking several sips from it. She refuses to repeatedly put her hand in the light for the macaroni and cheese. So she opens her mouth, expecting Alex to help her eat it. She started to suspect why Rhea had her sit here specifically.

Light said:
Luna leans on Alex to avoid sitting up straight to dodge the sunlight and to keep from slouching. She takes the glass of wine and keeps it in her hands. Taking several sips from it. She refuses to repeatedly put her hand in the light for the macaroni and cheese. So she opens her mouth, expecting Alex to help her eat it. She started to suspect why Rhea had her sit here specifically.
Alex shook his head, wondering why Luna was so willing to just rely on him so heavily, as if they'd been friends forever. Nevertheless, he proceeded to feed her, and even wiped away a bit of cheese that stained her lips after. After a while, the silent feeding became to much for Alex(Odd, considering how much he enjoyed the quiet). He wrapped an arm around her, like any other guy might do when with a girl he liked. Not to say Alex liked Luna. Well, not in the way this motion might signify.

"You know, if I didn't disagree with your attitude and methods, I would admire your abilities. You really are a talented demigod, worthy of your heritage...but the way treat others...why didn't you take my soul, that day in the arena? You certainly had the opportunity, so what stopped you? And before you repeat the excuse you gave then, Lady Rhea instructed me to call 'bullshit' on that reasoning."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Alex shook his head, wondering why Luna was so willing to just rely on him so heavily, as if they'd been friends forever. Nevertheless, he proceeded to feed her, and even wiped away a bit of cheese that stained her lips after. After a while, the silent feeding became to much for Alex(Odd, considering how much he enjoyed the quiet). He wrapped an arm around her, like any other guy might do when with a girl he liked. Not to say Alex liked Luna. Well, not in the way this motion might signify.
"You know, if I didn't disagree with your attitude and methods, I would admire your abilities. You really are a talented demigod, worthy of your heritage...but the way treat others...why didn't you take my soul, that day in the arena? You certainly had the opportunity, so what stopped you? And before you repeat the excuse you gave then, Lady Rhea instructed me to call 'bullshit' on that reasoning."

[/QUOTE]
Luna looks up at him as he wraps his arm around her. She flinches at the question but collects herself afterwards. "I didn't have a real reason to kill you. That would be completely illogical. Might I ask why you must know?"

"I want to know because you attacking me was as illogical as the thought of killing me. And if I'm going to date you, or eat with you, or even consider sleeping with you, I should understand you, if even only a little. Don't you think?" he asked. Alex filled Luna's glass with more wine, and took a sip from it.

@Light

@Light[/URL]
"You do have a point... but that's a personal secret. That's like me asking you about your past and the reason why you're the way you are now. It's not easy to open up to others about your history. So I'm sorry to say but the only excuse I can give now is because I simply didn't want to kill you." Luna sighs and takes a drink from her glass.

Heather nods, looking to Decimus and back to Pierce once more. "I'm feeling pretty energized now.", she giggles. Her cheeks flushing some as she tucked her hair behind her ear. But she borrows his energy anyway, letting it flow into her. She enjoys the sensation of Pierce's energy. Naturally warm and soothing like sunshine on her insides. She sighs as she runs her free hand down her torso along the fabric of the black shirt that Decimus had given her. It slowly morphed and grew but stayed the same color. Ruffles burst from her hips and the waist tightened, hardened and formed bones and ribbons along it. When she was done she wore a sexy modern Victorian style dress. She shook around some and made it swirl around her legs with a grin. She made it for Decimus. Hoping he would like it. "Let's go." She giggled, grabbing Decimus' hand in the one that wasn't holding Pierce's and pulled them both to the door. The tigers followed.

743d9fd2643969528ce3d357019abf34.jpg

Light said:
"You do have a point... but that's a personal secret. That's like me asking you about your past and the reason why you're the way you are now. It's not easy to open up to others about your history. So I'm sorry to say but the only excuse I can give now is because I simply didn't want to kill you." Luna sighs and takes a drink from her glass.
Alex sighed as well, and took the glass after she sipped, downing its contents, and filling it once again.

"I guess that isn't the worst response I could have received. Its not enough, by far...but its enough. So, would you like more food, of do we move on to another activity when we finish the wine?" Alex asked, his hand rested on Luna's waist. Because he wasn't sure how this was done properly, he simply left his hand there, without much of the touching your average boy would do to entice and arouse his partner.

Light said:
Luna thinks about the many things the could do eventually rejecting every idea. "I just feel like relaxing, let's go to my place." Luna was thinking of a way to hide from the sunlight using Alex.

Pierce didn't complain as Heather dragged him out the room. He notices the dress was for something specific But he doesn't question what.

( @CGULL9313 )
"Alright, then. Lets be on our way." Alex replied, standing, and offering a hand to the child of Hekate. He wondered what might be going through her head at the moment, but kept that question to himself.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Alright, then. Lets be on our way." Alex replied, standing, and offering a hand to the child of Hekate. He wondered what might be going through her head at the moment, but kept that question to himself.

[/QUOTE]
Luna takes his hand and stands on the opposite side of the sunlight. Using him as a shield. She didn't know how she'll step outside and make it to her apartment like this.

Light said:
Luna takes his hand and stands on the opposite side of the sunlight. Using him as a shield. She didn't know how she'll step outside and make it to her apartment like this.
As they opened the door to exit, Alex froze Luna's sense of time, locking her in place. He proceeded to lift her into his arms, discovering she really was as light as Rhea made her out to be. He carried her to the apartments, and spent five minutes searching for her apartment. When he finally found it, he released Luna from his manipulation.

"Well, I do hope you have a key. I'm not one for breaking and entering...and you kind of invited me here, so its your responsibility to get us inside..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back