• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Light said:
"Totally off topic but.... have either of you thought about what happens after we defeat Echidna?" Pierce looks at both Decimus and Heather. "I mean... the Gods couldn't even beat Echidna but we could.... wouldn't that mean we've surpassed our parents?"
( HOLY SHIT THIS GIVES ME A NEW IDEA IN CASE WE ACTULLY FINISH THIS RP AND BEAT ECHIDNA FOR A POSSIBLE PART 2. )
(please gods allow us to surpass our parents and then let them sit back also Dru is gonna look for luna later)

Light said:
( Alright, seems reasonable. )
(he took in a crap load of information and we just throw in a psychology book in there somewhere and bam help.)

(offer insight and try to be a good friend despite how she acted before lol)

Drumonkey said:
(offer insight and try to be a good friend despite how she acted before lol)
( Why would he offer insight out of random. He'd have to know about her past. )

(no normal person respons to a question with attempted verbal assault. Lets be serious here she also avoids sunlight without being a child of someone who that would make sense for and she sleeps in the astral plane all those are red flags to him. He mainly wants to know about the astral plane and such though)

Rebecca had been training for days and missed the tournament. She had just come back and we wandering around. Hoping she would run into someone. "I'm so bored." She kept walking.

Drumonkey said:
(no normal person respons to a question with attempted verbal assault. Lets be serious here she also avoids sunlight without being a child of someone who that would make sense for and she sleeps in the astral plane all those are red flags to him. He mainly wants to know about the astral plane and such though)
( Luna: "Well.... It's dark...... spirits are there. It's depressing......" )

Drumonkey said:
(Why does she go there when she sleeps instead of the dreamworld?)
( That's like asking Dru why he goes to the Dreamworld instead of sleeping and dreaming like a normal mortal would. )

Drumonkey said:
(He is a kid of morpheus that makes sense but a child of Hecate?)
( 1. Look at her Character sheet, the first sheet on the character sign up pages 2. She's died already so the Astral Plane to her isn't so bad. It's a normal place to her. 3. She always brings her mind and spirit to the Astral Plane because of how she died. )

Decimus put his hands behind his head and chuckled. "A viable tournament would be who can sleep the longest. I hate movement. So much... work" Then Pierce spoke and he dropped his hands, looking at him. "That too seems like a lot. Ill probably join Thanatos' kid and be neutral. I care nothing for ruling." He did a salute with 2 fingers. "Ya need me you know my name."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus put his hands behind his head and chuckled. "A viable tournament would be who can sleep the longest. I hate movement. So much... work" Then Pierce spoke and he dropped his hands, looking at him. "That too seems like a lot. Ill probably join Thanatos' kid and be neutral. I care nothing for ruling." He did a salute with 2 fingers. "Ya need me you know my name."
(Tournament where the longest sleeper wins? come on the morpheus kid wins easily)

@Light[/URL]
Luna stares up at Alex for a moment, she looks into his eyes and sees the desire. "I can't Alex I just need to sleep. The date was fun.... trust me it was." Luna yawns and walks to her bedroom. She flops onto and gets comfortable on it. "Thank you." This time Luna doesn't go to the Astral Plane in her sleep. She fell asleep and dreamed like a regular mortal.

Light said:
Luna stares up at Alex for a moment, she looks into his eyes and sees the desire. "I can't Alex I just need to sleep. The date was fun.... trust me it was." Luna yawns and walks to her bedroom. She flops onto and gets comfortable on it. "Thank you." This time Luna doesn't go to the Astral Plane in her sleep. She fell asleep and dreamed like a regular mortal.
Alex was brought back to reality when Luna started to speak. He looked slightly confused when she told him 'Not tonight', but simply watched her walk to her bed and lie down in silence. He also noted that she'd enjoyed herself on their date, which made him feel kind of good, considering it was his first.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Luna. We'll talk later..." He said, before moving to the door. He stopped on his way, and placed a blanket on the sleeping Luna, before turning back around.

Due stepped into Luna's dream peeking his head around an old oak door with a brass knob "uhh hey Luna are you busy? Actually are you ok?" Dru glanced around at the dream since he hadn't bothered to change it when he walked in. @Light

Heather crossed her arms, but raised her eyebrow at Pierce's comment. "After all Rhea has done to protect her children..." She started. "They will always reign. But...maybe we'd all be given god status like the other heros. Immortality. A place in Olympus." Her eyes lit up at the last bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back