• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

DizjayDeathPride said:
(omg put it back i like dru and luna don't let them die!)
( That's why she's trying to save him by putting him through this. Like a form of tough love. )

Light said:
"No... It's not possible. Getting in on your own would require dying. Getting out on your own would be impossible afterwards. Unless you possessed someone. Also.... I'd like to see those spells first. You probably don't even know what you're dealing with... I don't know what Anny was thinking when he brought you to the Astral Plane. It's not a place to toy around with.... matter of fact. Put anything you got from there back, just being around objects from there puts you at risk and let's spirits follow. You can't see them though..." Luna glances at the spirits behind Dru. "Those spells will backfire, like most witchcraft does. Which is why I don't use it. I'm only going to say this once, don't toy around with the Astral Plane any longer. These spells and this interest in it won't benefit you at all, they'll just use you." Luna sighs as she starts to tap her foot. She closes her eyes and holds the bridge of her nose. "I seriously have to talk to Anny about this. How long were you in the Astral Plane? Possession resistance deteriorates when someone is in there longer than a half hour." Luna starts to stand up. She walks over to Dru. "Stop listening in on our conversation." She seems to be talking to nothing beside Dru. "Did you take anything from the Astral Plane because these motherfuckers will continue to follow you until it's put back or burned. So let's put it this way as well. As long as your alive, the Astral Plane is a risk to everyone. Even to Anny and I."

( @CGULL9313 )
Noooooooooooo! Stop telling him things.

Heather is riding atop the beast, with Pierce leading. She grabs a berry from a branch above her and pops it in her mouth happily as she looks back to Decimus trailing behind. "I think the whole thing would be a mess. I don't even want to rule anything. A nice garden, wine, nectar, men, women and immortality...that's all I want." She laughed as she turned and jumped down off the beast beside Decimus. "You never answered though....", she said with a wink. "Me, you and Pierce. Allies. Not matter what happens to the others..."

But Anny is such a friendly fellow letting him borrow all those important books!

(They would be getting burned if they were anything other than books. he is still tempted to keep them.)

(Kalin still needs females to seduce...if you can call it that...))

Drumonkey said:
"Holy cow you interrupted a day dream, I'll pay for that later. fine I'll put it back but since when do you care about me or my life?" Dru raised an eyebow as the halucination faded but Luna could see their first meeting from his perspective and how rude she came across as.(alright if the veiwes at home insist.)
Luna has the spirits back away and puts them back in their bodies. "Well the first time you meet somebody at the time of night, you don't follow them around and ask them questions. Makes people uncomfortable, then you enter my dream without warning. I'd like you to give me those books now. I'll know if you're still keeping one of them."

"I don't think you understand my personal feelings towards you." Dru shakes his head, "you will find the books in your apartment later let me leave you to your solitude of dreams. You might want to pick up a book on people skills or if youre really ambitious coping mechanisms. I understand myself and that I don't really get along with others and I avoid them quietly, while you erode them." Dru turned and opened an old oak door with a brass knob and stepped out of her dream, leaving only a book on how to make friends.

"Hey there. Can I help you with something?" He asked Anny, placing a closed hand on his hip. "And before you start, no, I don't swing that way. I apologize. Now, go ahead."

Drumonkey said:
"I don't think you understand my personal feelings towards you." Dru shakes his head, "you will find the books in your apartment later let me leave you to your solitude of dreams. You might want to pick up a book on people skills or if youre really ambitious coping mechanisms. I understand myself and that I don't really get along with others and I avoid them quietly, while you erode them." Dru turned and opened an old oak door with a brass knob and stepped out of her dream, leaving only a book on how to make friends.
Luna just scoffs at him and rolls her eyes. What would he know about her? Why the hell should she even try to treat people nicely if that's they way they treat her when she saves their life. She looks at the book and closes her fist, the book ignites and burns. He clearly doesn't understand he should expect people to treat him this way if he doesn't understand personal boundaries. First following her around, then entering her dream without notice, and now he plans to enter her apartment while she's sleeping. Luna decides to work on waking up.

Eli had later invites Morpheus back to his apartment to help him repair the wall. Morpheus, of course, made quick work out of it. They spent the rest if their time together discussing how they could aid each other in life and battle. Eli talked tactics mostly. And made a fantastic dinner. Creamy potato soup and fresh baked bread. The small man certainly ate a lot for his size. He didn't bring up Luna again in that time. He fell asleep sitting up watching monty python. He had managed to bring his movies and video games with him....and with morpheus' help he could finally watch them.

Dru had left all the books and the bracelet in front of her door and didn't allow her to wake up until he was leaving from her apartment. Dru then went for a walk the thoughts swirling in his head along with various daydreams. Who does she think she is? I didn't creep into her dream I simply opened the door and asked to talk and sneaking up on her I just have quiet footsteps nothing I can do about that. Then again what if she is right, what if I am a creep? Dru wandered with his head down roaming the streets not needing to sleep anymore and he wasn't focused on eating.

Anny chuckled deeply, "Such a pity.", he purred as he moved a bit closer. About six feet away. "I'm curious...son of Eros? Or...? Yes it must be. Why are you out here tonight waving that around?" He gestured to the air around Kalin. The red cloud.

Luna awakens and opens her door. She looks at all the items and enters the Astral Plane with them. Working on returning them.

Morpheus had enjoyed his time with Eli. He watched the little man sleep and realized he himself hadn't slept in months since he got here. Unless he counted the astral plane with cutie sleep. But of course not. Morpheus yawned and stretched, deciding he'd check on cutie anyways. He figured he'd walk there for once

Decimus closed his eyes and smiled at her. "We'll see what time permits. But I do believe in neutrality. Allies lead to world wars ya know?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus had enjoyed his time with Eli. He watched the little man sleep and realized he himself hadn't slept in months since he got here. Unless he counted the astral plane with cutie sleep. But of course not. Morpheus yawned and stretched, deciding he'd check on cutie anyways. He figured he'd walk there for once

Decimus closed his eyes and smiled at her. "We'll see what time permits. But I do believe in neutrality. Allies lead to world wars ya know?"
Luna finishes returning the items and sits on the couch in her dorm. She seems to relax and stare at the ceiling.

Morpheus stopped a bit on his floor, directly under hers. Considered goin to bed but changes his mind. He goes up to her floor then tappes on her door. "You awake cutie?" He stood there for a bit

Heather tilted her head some but said nothing. Instead she followed the beast along. The waterfall was visible and she smiled as it came into view.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus stopped a bit on his floor, directly under hers. Considered goin to bed but changes his mind. He goes up to her floor then tappes on her door. "You awake cutie?" He stood there for a bit
Luna looks towards the door, knowing who it is by the word cutie. She gets up and walks towards the door, she unlocks it and stares. "Hello Morpheus."

CGULL9313 said:
Heather tilted her head some but said nothing. Instead she followed the beast along. The waterfall was visible and she smiled as it came into view.
Pierce was still being carried by the beast. It charges forward and stops in front of the waterfall. It doesn't go in. "What's wrong?" Pierce looks up at the beast.

Decimus marvelled at the sight and whistled. "Impressive. Im glad I came." He looked around at the sight. "Truly magnificent.."

Morpheus smiled and leaned on the door. "Well hello cutie. I came to see you. May I come in?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus marvelled at the sight and whistled. "Impressive. Im glad I came." He looked around at the sight. "Truly magnificent.."

Morpheus smiled and leaned on the door. "Well hello cutie. I came to see you. May I come in?"
Luna nods her head and let's him in. She closes the door behind him and sighs. "How's your day been?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back