• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

"Hey, if it was my decision, I wouldn't have left the bedroom today. But the lady says we have to do this so...you get the idea." Kalin replied as he aimed his arrow. "I'll make it easy on you. If you can find me a good time for later, I'll consider throwing the fight."

Dru called out from the stands "maybe in your dreams!" He meant that as a joke because he could mimic people and was the child of morpheus.

"Don't miss, alright?" Kalin said, before firing his arrow slightly upwards, causing it to fly at an arc. He drew his next arrow, aiming right for Damian's chest.

'Lets see your moves...'

[dice]8473[/dice]

(Lets decide the battle with dice @DizjayDeathPride. Higher roll wins in attack and defense. First to five hits wins, Kay?

Kalin thought for a moment, before aiming at Damien again, and firing. His arrow flew, and hit its mark; the other arrow about to strike Damien. He looked up at Rhea and raised his arms in protest.

"Man, talk about a buzzer beater. Be a little bit faster with the reply, please. I know you're immortal and all, but we demigods work on a much more human timeline." He said as he walked up to Damian, patting his shoulder, and walking back towards the stands. "Now to find a nice girl to celebrate my mutual victory with..."

Rhea clears her throat and addresses the crowd. "Demigod! You may now take a break. Those whom have lost matches may have another chance. I will call you soon to continue this. You may go to your dorms now!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian chuckled. "Fine looks like we're fighting" He had a shadow grab the boy's ankle and drag him back
Rhea sees this. "Oh! After this fight, I want to see this first!"

"What th-!" Kalin yelled, before being slammed into the dirt. "Agh! Bastard! Fine, then. Try fighting when you can't help but think about all the things you're so fond of..." He said, his eyes glowing as Kalin overloaded his opponents senses with thoughts of what he desired most. It was all the guy could think about, literally. And Kalin used the time to grab his bow, and notch an explosive arrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"What th-!" Kalin yelled, before being slammed into the dirt. "Agh! Bastard! Fine, then. Try fighting when you can't help but think about that girl you're so fond of..." He said, his eyes glowing as Kalin overloaded his opponents senses with thoughts of Heather. It was all the guy could think about, literally. And Kalin used the time to grab his bow, and notch an explosive arrow.

[/QUOTE]
( Oh you sick fiend...... I applaud you. Luna approves. )

Damian raised an eyebrow and finally took his arms out of his pockets. "I care nothing for her. Talk to Decimus. Wrong god buddy" He coated himself in darkness and disappeared into the ground. Moments later he rose out of Kalin's shadow, stabbing him in the back

DizjayDeathPride said:
(not an issue i mess them up too xD but he doesn't remember anything beyond a year ago and has been isolated sense)
(He probably cares about his memories then. ))

(hmmm Alright lets roll with it TAKE 2!)

Damian stared. He felt an overwhelming feeling to..... search again. He felt the need to remember return. Powerfully. He looked at Kalin and squinted. "You know something don't you?"

"Maybe, maybe not. That's something to consider while you deal with an arrow to the face, huh?" Kalin said, aiming at his opponent's chest, contrary to his statement. He then grabbed the flashbang arrow, and slammed it into the ground, closing his eyes as he did.

Heather's blue eyes narrowed, and her pupils turned to slits as she spun on Decimus. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't. Even.", she said simply.

He put his hands up "I didn't do anything. Why are you hostile with me?"

The flashbang removed the darkness. He had to keep his wit. He scanned around through blinding light for a shadow. There out of the way he found one and pulled it to himself "All light creates darkness." He coated himself and waited.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He put his hands up "I didn't do anything. Why are you hostile with me?"

The flashbang removed the darkness. He had to keep his wit. He scanned around through blinding light for a shadow. There out of the way he found one and pulled it to himself "All light creates darkness." He coated himself and waited.
(You missed the explosive to the chest))

Kalin opened his eyes to see his explosive connect with Damian's shadow, protecting him from most of the damage, but knocking him off balance. Kalin drew his last two explosive arrows, aiming them at the space around his feet. The first landed in front of him, the second behind. The first was only a distraction, however, for the delayed explosive in the second, which would go off shortly after its twin. Kalin notched one more arrow, and dashed forward.

Heather shook her head and turned back to Pierce. "Thank you for bringing them to me...I'll meet you later back at the arena?", she asks him. Then playfully reaches out and shoves him gently, "I can't wait to see you fight."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](You missed the explosive to the chest))

Kalin opened his eyes to see his explosive connect with Damian's shadow, protecting him from most of the damage, but knocking him off balance. Kalin drew his last two explosive arrows, aiming them at the space around his feet. The first landed in front of him, the second behind. The first was only a distraction, however, for the delayed explosive in the second, which would go off shortly after its twin. Kalin notched one more arrow, and dashed forward.

[/QUOTE]
(Did I know this battle would go just like this? Who knows. Lets finish it, though! Although, Kalin hasn't even used 30% of his abilities, yet...

"This isn't even my final form!" Indeed :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back