• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Xander simply gazed indifferently, emotionally void at the stranger who had just insulted him.. But instead of entering a battle of baseless insults, Xander just laughed. Then turned himself back around, he clenched his fist, till his fingers turned blood red, he was too pumped to get off on words, he needed battle.. He needed to express himself in the dance of blades.

Xander later again, heard another remark towards him by another stranger, but instead completely ignored it, as he felt no possible threat opposed him from the man.

Anny's eyes flickered over to Morpheus and he smiled a bit wider. "His mind is wide open, darling.", he says through their mind link. "I could walk right in and do a jig on the memories of his mother and he wouldn't even notice." His laugh was a bit dark, but none the less playful.

(Oh, btw. Anny is what one might call lawful evil. He's a through and through heathen who has practiced dark magic his entire life, made blood sacrifices to Hades and uses the help of what Xander probably sees as demons daily.)

(Nope. I was the last of us to post. I've been waiting for you. Lol.)

(I'll repost it.)

Eli growled, rolling under the blade and dodging it. He felt the tiredness grabbing at him, and his body was slow, but dodging when you had such a small surface area wasn't hard. When he stopped, he shook his head to rid himself of it. He was on one knee, and he grabbed a knife from his boot, brandishing it as he stood and ran at the other man

(Awesome, though know if Anny or anyone that steps into the arena vs Xander will be defeated/killed (maybe jk on the killed part). His built up rage right now is too much to handle, idek how he's staying calm lol!)

Dru managed to coat his katana in sleep sand and rolled around Eli giving him a quick small cut since his leg gave out but it was enough all the cute did was deposit sleep sand into his blood but with the other amounts he had taken in earlier he had to have gone down in less than a minute. Dru then dropped his katana and fell over landing on his back. (Yeah sorry I apparently missed it)

(chaotic evil gets the party killed either by them or people they piss off where as chaotic neutral gets everyone in battles and stuff)

Morpheus spoke back. "Oh i hear. Unwise to underestimate me. If only he knew what I could do. Maybe you should toy with his mind since I can't." He nearly snapped in excitement. "You can! One day you should help me develop my telepathy"

Eli cried out, feeling the katana blade bite down between the plates of metal and barely make a gash on the inner part of his elbow. He had seen the man rub the sand onto it and he felt it taking effect. He fell to his knees, as Dru fell onto his back. Fight it...fight it....just until....his eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed forward onto his face in the dirt.

Anny shrugged, implanting the image of himself naked and posing in different ways into the head of the man beside them. It wasn't wise. But it was fun. Now when the large man thought of the image of Christ, it was Anny he saw instead. It was a simple process. "Look, I think it's over...", he said with a sigh, looking to both men on the ground of the arena."Hmm...who won then...I wasn't paying attention."

(Who said the plan wasn't to get everyone killed in the first place?)

Dru smiled and then disappeared into his dreams before exiting a few minutes later looking mostly better. "This was a good fight."

Eli was still collapsed, face first on the ground. The wound in the nook of his elbow was healed but it took time for his blood stream to clear itself of the sand's magic. He sat up suddenly, and brandished his knife once more as he looked around frantically and climbed to his feet. His eyes stopped on Dru and they grew solemn. Quietly he returned the dagger to his boot and bowed lowly to the younger man.

CGULL9313 said:
Eli cried out, feeling the katana blade bite down between the plates of metal and barely make a gash on the inner part of his elbow. He had seen the man rub the sand onto it and he felt it taking effect. He fell to his knees, as Dru fell onto his back. Fight it...fight it....just until....his eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed forward onto his face in the dirt.

Anny shrugged, implanting the image of himself naked and posing in different ways into the head of the man beside them. It wasn't wise. But it was fun. Now when the large man thought of the image of Christ, it was Anny he saw instead. It was a simple process. "Look, I think it's over...", he said with a sigh, looking to both men on the ground of the arena."Hmm...who won then...I wasn't paying attention."

(Who said the plan wasn't to get everyone killed in the first place?)
Drumonkey said:
Dru smiled and then disappeared into his dreams before exiting a few minutes later looking mostly better. "This was a good fight."
Other Demigod help both Eli and Dru out the arena. Rhea's voice rings from all around the arena. "The next fight we be between the child of Ares and Luna."

An image of the stranger he had just spoken too had appeared in his mind.. The man was naked. Something didn't make sense though, he was just thinking about the fight, then of all things a naked man pops inside of his mind? It couldn't be coincidence, NOTHING was ever coincidence. That man must be telepathic he thought to himself, and a sick one at that. Xander showed no sign of reaction, clearing his mind, quieting it completely. Then began to analyze the battle once again.

It had seem the battle had stopped, and the victor was..

Xander had heard his name.. It was time, FINALLY it was his time! Xander jumped from the stadium spectating area, down into the arena.. He awaited for his opponent.

Dru brushed off the people and sat in the stands to watch the fight had drained him but going in the dreamworld had healed him mostly. now all he needed was dreams.

[QUOTE="Xander Catastrophe]An image of the stranger he had just spoken too had appeared in his mind.. The man was naked. Something didn't make sense though, he was just thinking about the fight, then of all things a naked man pops inside of his mind? It couldn't be coincidence, NOTHING was ever coincidence. That man must be telepathic he thought to himself, and a sick one at that. Xander showed no sign of reaction, clearing his mind, quieting it completely. Then began to analyze the battle once again.
It had seem the battle had stopped, and the victor was..

Xander had heard his name.. It was time, FINALLY it was his time! Xander jumped from the stadium spectating area, down into the arena.. He awaited for his opponent.

[/QUOTE]
Luna appears in the arena far from him, an umbrella above her head. "Do I really have to fight you?" She uses a levitation spell to keep her umbrella floating above her at all times.

Eli waved the help away politely, making his own way to the stands. He sighed as he saw Heather and the so if Demeter sitting together. She waved at him with a sweet smile and jumped up to go over to him. The dwarf removed his helmet as she approached and blushed profusely as the young woman peppers his cheeks with kisses. "You kick ass, Eli.", she told him. He smiled politely, but looked at his feet. "Thank you, Miss Heather.", he said quietly and went to join Morpheus in the stands.

Dru walked up to Eli and bowed to him "you are a formidable opponent thank you for the battle."

CGULL9313 said:
Eli waved the help away politely, making his own way to the stands. He sighed as he saw Heather and the so if Demeter sitting together. She waved at him with a sweet smile and jumped up to go over to him. The dwarf removed his helmet as she approached and blushed profusely as the young woman peppers his cheeks with kisses. "You kick ass, Eli.", she told him. He smiled politely, but looked at his feet. "Thank you, Miss Heather.", he said quietly and went to join Morpheus in the stands.
Pierce watches her, and then turns his head back to the arena wondering what'll happen. "Who do you think will win Heather?"

Xander quietly observed the woman in the arena, who had used a levitation spell to make her umbrella aerial.. Interesting.. Her powers must be some sort of high-class magic of the sorts. Xander simply smiled as she threw a remark his way. He was to excited to talk, he just wanted to test out his opponents strength.

"Shall we?"

Xander Catastrophe]Xander quietly observed the woman in the arena said:
hydra_by_ruth_tay.jpg.5e3e806d0b41e3cb3ce0ffe9c9277818.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• hydra_by_ruth_tay.jpg
    hydra_by_ruth_tay.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 9
Xander swiftly pulled out the bible, the book began to levitate in front of him, so that he didn't have to hold it. He then began to iterate verses.

"For thy prophesy a lie to you in order to remove you far from your land; and I will drive you out and you will perish."

spiritual_r_4.jpg

A blinding light emerged cutting off the woman's vision, well as encasing both Hydras in a barrier of golden aura. The barrier began to push through the ground, breaking apart the surface, quickly, second after second the golden barrier sunk deeper, and deeper until it was no where to be seen. Banished to Tartarus, the place of no return, where no one except chaos had control.

[QUOTE="Xander Catastrophe]Xander swiftly pulled out the bible, the book began to levitate in front of him, so that he didn't have to hold it. He then began to iterate verses.
"For thy prophesy a lie to you in order to remove you far from your land; and I will drive you out and you will perish."

spiritual_r_4.jpg

A blinding light emerged cutting off the woman's vision, well as encasing both Hydras in a barrier of golden aura. The barrier began to push through the ground, breaking apart the surface, quickly, second after second the golden barrier sunk deeper, and deeper until it was no where to be seen. Banished to Tartarus, the place of no return, where no one except chaos had control.

Luna sighs, he was a fool. She merely blocks out the light with her umbrella. It was night time, meaning she was in power. She raises the army of the undead she's accumulated on the last mission many Spartans stand before him. Their shields raised and their spears pointing through the gaps. They encircled him in a formation, with another circle around that one. Making it two waves of many Spartans closing in on him. Luna uses her powers over the darkness to have the arena be filled with an inky darkness, her Spartans can see through this though. She throws one of her Chakrams infused with a spirit paralysis spell at the shield of a Spartan surrounding him. It ricocheted around, she throws her second Chakram and both bounce around, hidden in the darkness. They occasionally slice into his skin, making him feel like that section of his body has frozen. The cold numb and paralyzing feeling spreads.

[/QUOTE]

Heather goes back to Pierce, stepping over the sleeping Ru to sit beside him once more. She watches the scene unfold with a frown. He had some sort of tome in his hands, the large one. She didn't like the energy surrounding him at all. It was too white. Too bright. All wrong. Suddenly, it burst from him and enveloped the two hydras. They dissapeared. She shook her head. She heard a man scream from somewhere in the crowd. "Blasphemy! Blasphemy unto the Gods! Strike him down!", Anny cried in rage and bewilderment. "Strike him down in the name of the Gods!" Eli bowwed in return, "Thank you, Sir. You are as well. May the Gods smile on you for your strength and will when they return to power." He gasped, and covered his eyes as the light erupted from the center of the arena. He looked to the scene unfolding beneath them with a shake of his head at Anny's voice. He wasn't wrong. The man down there appeared to be holding the Christian bible in his hands.

@Drumonkey

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back