• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Heather sits with Pierce, leaving a space between them. She watches the dark skinned demi-god in the arena look around for his opponent. Excitement bubbles up inside her and with the energy that has already built up, she can't help but shift around awkwardly. Her tigers take their seats beside her.

Alex distorts his personal time, appearing at the Arena in an instant. He sits above the arena, out of the way of everyone else. He looked up at the sky, as usual for him. "Why do we even do this...Its not like we can afford to throw away lives when most of the world is gone..."

Morpheus stroked his chin. "Interesting. I actually don't know. Sleeping falls under another realm. But your mind is physical..... I don't.. know. Honestly I don't think so. I think exhaustion isn't considered stopping you from sleeping. Hmm.... I should have trained on this. Well.... good luck my man!"

CGULL9313 said:
Heather sits with Pierce, leaving a space between them. She watches the dark skinned demi-god in the arena look around for his opponent. Excitement bubbles up inside her and with the energy that has already built up, she can't help but shift around awkwardly. Her tigers take their seats beside her.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Alex distorts his personal time, appearing at the Arena in an instant. He sits above the arena, out of the way of everyone else. He looked up at the sky, as usual for him. "Why do we even do this...Its not like we can afford to throw away lives when most of the world is gone..."

[/QUOTE]
( Wait why does everyone think we're killing each other. It's just until you forfeit or are deemed unable to battle. )

Light said:
( Wait why does everyone think we're killing each other. It's just until you forfeit or are deemed unable to battle. )
(I meant the people who are deemed dead weight. They're probably sent away from the island yes? I'd expect that's tantamount to executing them.))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I meant the people who are deemed dead weight. They're probably sent away from the island yes? I'd expect that's tantamount to executing them.))

[/QUOTE]
( Pretty much. Nobody will be kicked off if they pass the expectations. Everyone must at least win one of the many matches they'll face to stay. The moment you win one you can go ahead and lose the rest because winning one ensures your spot. If everyone wins at least one nobody gets kicked off. )

Eli sighs, nodding in disappointment. As he starts to head to the arena. Anny calls, "Good luck!", before he disappears.

Light said:
( Pretty much. Nobody will be kicked off if they pass the expectations. Everyone must at least win one of the many matches they'll face to stay. The moment you win one you can go ahead and lose the rest because winning one ensures your spot. If everyone wins at least one nobody gets kicked off. )
(Yeah, I get it. Alex wonders why they're wasting their time with it, considering they can't afford to just throw away lives, capable or not. At least in his opinion.))

(There are things that can still be done to serve the resistance in the emptiness of the world. Could be fun, even.)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yeah, I get it. Alex wonders why they're wasting their time with it, considering they can't afford to just throw away lives, capable or not. At least in his opinion.))

[/QUOTE]
( Though in case of somebody getting kicked off. We say our goodbyes and send them off on the boat. We keep smiling and waving and the moment they turn their backs and are far enough into the water, we pull out bows and fire flaming arrows at the boat. (*U*) )

Light said:
( Though in case of somebody getting kicked off. We say our goodbyes and send them off on the boat. We keep smiling and waving and the moment they turn their backs and are far enough into the water, we pull out bows and fire flaming arrows at the boat. (*U*) )
*Dies Laughing *

Morpheus snapped and Eli had a viking helm, the horns tipped in unbreakable steel. "He better like it." He sat back, ready to watch. He wanted to look for Luna, as usual. But his mind was scrambled from the excess use of telepathy. He had no idea where she was

(Just so everyone knows! There is back story for heather where just that happened to a fellow. Just sayin. So they've all seen it.)

Eli is startled when the weight of his armor increases, he touches it as he walks, feeling the metal and running his small hands along the horns. He laughs, smiling wide. He takes a deep breath, hoping the new weight won't cause him any imbalance while fighting, and steps into the arena to Heather's cheerful screams,"Elijah!" Eli sighs, his cheeks red, as he faces his opponent. Dru. It was who he thought it was after all. He prepared for the fight to begin.

"Hello and be ready to sleep tight. I am Dru son of morpheus and I will be your opponent." Dru smiled and pulled out a knife.

Xander entered the arena, making his way to the spectating area. I wonder who's the strongest out of the two.. Usually it's the quiet ones he though. He was indirectly betting on Dru to take the win.

Eli nodded to him, taking a deep breath. "Elijah. It's a pleasure." He watches through his black eyes as the young man pulled a knife from its holster. "I suppose we just begin, then.", he said with some uncertainty. His small hands darted behind his cape and suddenly he threw a small ball to the ground. It burst, hissed and black smoke filled the air, cloaking his movements as he ran toward Dru and threw a bottle at him. It was the corrosive acid he had used on the Cyclops yesterday. His lenses allowed him to see Dru's body heat through the smoke screen so he knew he hit his mark. The young man's face. It hit him in the cheek and shattered, spilling burning liquid onto his dark skin. The acid should eat through his skin badly enough that the flesh may entirely melt away to bone. He felt badly for it, but he would heal the man later.

Eli could see a burst of light as the acid hit and then it was gone only leaving some minor damage on his skin then Dru charged forwards jabbing with his knife .

Eli gasped as the sudden brightness blinded him momentarily, and the force of the jab hitting his hard steel chest plate knocked him back. The wind is knocked out of him but the armor is only slightly dinted and he himself is unharmed. While on the ground, he holds up his arm grabs it, sending a poisoned blade toward the legs of his opponent.

"Got you now." Dru flipped over Eli and blew sleep sand into his face, since he had a mask on he didn't take the full effect of it only getting drowsy and a bit disorientated with the occasional bouts of daydreaming. "I can't see through the smoke but I can see where you are now."

Eli felt dazed, as he stood up and quickly loaded his wrist weapon. He slung it in the direction of the heat that was Dru and shot again. With his free hand he grabbed for another vile. He popped off the cork and swallowed the contents. He blinked out of sight, invisible. He tried to move quickly, but his body suddenly felt tired. Damn, he thought, as he moved from where Dru was off to the side.

Heather cheered in the stands, calling Eli's name in encouragement. She looked over at Pierce and smiled widely, "I can't wait to get down there....you excited?"

Dru got hit in the shoulder from the bolt when he felt Eli move around then threw his knife at where he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back