• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Eli was about to speak when the room started to quake. He cried out and fell right over into some furniture. Anny looked around at the sky awkwardly, "I do think I will be going, after all...I hope to see you on the other side before long." With that he wiggles his fingers in a wave and disappears.

When the tea was finished he silently poured them all a cup. He handed Eli his and just left Luna's in front ofher before going to the couch and sitting. After awhile he said, "Why are we still here Luna? Why haven't you sent us away."

CGULL9313 said:
Heather's blue eyes meet his from where she is still crouched. She smiled up at him widely, "Your welcome...", she says somewhat questioningly as she gets to her feet. The tigers are exploring the inside of the cave now. The female now sniffing at everything in sight. The male didn't even bother to keep his eyes on Pierce. His master was safe with the man for now. As she turned to follow them the colors dance along her tan skin and she looks back at Pierce. "So, you didn't answer my question...."
Pierce raises an eyebrow. "Question? Mind repeating it?" The Dragon comes back and lays down beside the two.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus laughed. "Don't get riled up cutie you know I'm not stupid enough to challenge you. Hey breathe a bit."
CGULL9313 said:
Eli was about to speak when the room started to quake. He cried out and fell right over into some furniture. Anny looked around at the sky awkwardly, "I do think I will be going, after all...I hope to see you on the other side before long." With that he wiggles his fingers in a wave and disappears.
Luna growls and points to the door. The spirits fade away and the astral planes stops quaking. "Out. Both of you." A portal seems to be at the end of the door, ready to take them back to their bodies in the physical plane.

Drumonkey said:
(Sorry I wasn't getting notifications where are we?)
( Nothing, still interactions. It's morning. I may start up the tournament now. )

Morpheus went over to her. "Oh no you don't you're not kicking us out angry only I can be angry!" He turned to Eli. "You. Go. I wanna have a friendly chat with grumpy here."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus went over to her. "Oh no you don't you're not kicking us out angry only I can be angry!" He turned to Eli. "You. Go. I wanna have a friendly chat with grumpy here."
Luna glares at Morpheus, she was two seconds from either forcibly ejecting him or killing him. This time she was not playing any games. Morpheus had crossed the line between jokes and seriousness.

Heather looks to the beast and then back to Pierce as she stops, laughing she reminds him. "You said you made assumptions based on what you saw of me and Decimus....what is it that you saw exactly?", she asks him, raising an eyebrow and turning to move deeper into the cave. As she walks along the glass pathway she gestures for him to follow. The glass had crawled along the wall and created a window to the waterfall. She admires it.

Eli held up his hands, sheepishly replying, "I don't know how to leave..."

Morpheus stared at her, eyes squinted. "What are you thinking?" He walked to her, arms crossed. "Tell me whats on your mind." He extended his hand, his voice oddly gentle and docile. "Please cutie"

In the physical plane, Anny appeared suddenly in a chair at his favorite restaurant. Without question the waiter there brought him his usual breakfast.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather looks to the beast and then back to Pierce as she stops, laughing she reminds him. "You said you made assumptions based on what you saw of me and Decimus....what is it that you saw exactly?", she asks him, raising an eyebrow and turning to move deeper into the cave. As she walks along the glass pathway she gestures for him to follow. The glass had crawled along the wall and created a window to the waterfall. She admires it.

Eli held up his hands, sheepishly replying, "I don't know how to leave..."
Pierce sighs and follows her. "I guess I saw you two flirting a lot. Being together a lot... so I just assumed." He shrugs as he notices the several paths that the tunnel offers.

Luna points at the door once again. "I don't know you tell me. If you haven't noticed than you obviously shouldn't even be trying to console me. Seeing that don't even know why I'm upset." Luna snaps her finger and both Eli and Morpheus are sent back up into their bodies into the physical realm.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Eli jolts awake, crying out, in the physical plane. He pushes himself away from Luna's belly, with a flush, and climbs out of her bed quickly.

Heather looks down the tunnels, and starts toward them. The glass follows her feet, creating a path beneath them. With a laugh she looks back at Pierce, "Was that what we were doing? Flirting...?", she sighed as the glass erupted in front of her at the swipe of her hand, and formed into two throne looking chairs. She collapsed in one, tired from the day before. "I hardly remember what flirting is...so I guess you're probably right." She rolled her head around, to look at him as the glass continued to move about and create designs along the chairs. Glass roses that reflect the light of the morning all around the tunnel. With a soft smile she opens her hand for the crystalline goblet that is forming, and plucks it from the arm of the chair with ease. It was already full of pink wine and she sipped at it.

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli watched him, clearing his throat after a moment before speaking. "Morpheus...maybe it's best we leave? For now. We can get something to eat and come back, perhaps?", he was trying to sound reassuring and optimistic. Surely their relationship was always this rocky, from what he had seen, but they seemed to thrive off of it. She would be back for him when she felt better, he was sure. He wandered over and rested his hand timidly on the larger man's knee.

Morpheus looked at him. "I don't know. If I leave she might feel like I don't care. I mean I don't. But still. If I stay she might be annoyed because I care. Truly.... I don't know."

Eli shook his head, "Well, that's rather too complicated for my taste.", he sighed then patted his leg. "She asked for you to leave her alone...perhaps your relationship could benefit from...you taking some time apart and thinking things out?"

Morpheus tilted. "Relationship? We're not.." he looked at her "no... no we're not.... right?" he paused. "No. Cutie wouldn't want that. We're not." He stood up. "Right? I... sigh. Let's get some food." He started walking out then stopped. "Right? I... are we? No... I... hmmm. Well where are we going my man?"

Eli shook his head, "Far too complicated a matter for my taste....", he repeated as he led Morpheus from the girl's dorm, looking back at him with an eyebrow raised. "If you want my opinion however, it seems that you do. Have a relationship, I mean."

"With someone like her? No. She isn't the relationship type. I mean I'm not either. They're too complicated. Too messy. Too restrictive. Though it's not like I can go haywire here anyways. We're just business associates. We're both powerful so we work together. She controls the spirit and I control the body and mind. Nothing more."

Eli nodded, his eyebrow still raised. "And the kissing? And the fact that you clearly want a relationship with her despite what you just said....that is....what?" He couldn't help but chuckle as he took the stairs slowly. His legs hurt terribly, but the rest of him was well rested after the time in the astral world. "Business?"

Morpheus tsked. "I don't want a relationship. As for the kissing.... shut up." He noticed the hobble. He assumed Eli was still in pain and snapped, ending it. "I don't."

Eli gasped, stumbling some as he felt something happen to his legs. There was a soft pop, and he grabbed at his right knee. Realizing that it was fine, better than fine, he blinked and looked up at Morpheus. As he stood up more straight and continued down the stairs he smiled. "As you say. And thank you."

He went down the stairs. "Im serious Eli. I don't" He got tired of walking and turned the stairs to escalaters. "I don't." He sped the escalater up. "I dont. Where are we going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back