• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Amadeo laughs "Oh, Gorzo is fierce on the battlefield, but not in public. Just give him a belly rub, and he'll love you. Wanna meet him?" Amadeo asks Ryan (Isabel would be murderous xD )

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

CGULL9313 said:
Heather jumped down after Pierce, Ru and Bandi following. The female tiger padded over to the young man and sniffed his waist curiously. Heather giggled as she walked over, watching the Dragon spit up the sand and move it about with his massive muzzle. Then she looks around at the cave and the beautiful surroundings. She stared at it all in awe, her lips parting some. "Wow.", she spun about in the sand as it was laid, smiling widely as her wet hair flung about her body. She grasped a leaf that was drifting slowly through the air from the dragon's head and it grew into a light green cloth that wrapped around her nude body and covered her. When it was finished snaking over her skin it burst outward like fower petals and created a skirt that flowed from her hips down to her mid thigh before stopping. It swirls about her as she slows down and looks at the son of Demeter. She was quite elated. This place was wonderful and the energy she had recieved from him just moments before was a joy. She had not felt that kind of thing for some time and it had been grabbed onto and magnified exponentially in utter excitment. It was like sunshine on the inside, and she was warm and felt powerful. Her vision was suddenly bombarded by delightful little balls of energy, bursting like rain drops on every surface and leaving a layer of sparkling light all around her. It was better than being drunk, this feeling. She missed it so dearly...and wanted more. When she had approached Pierce, she put her arms around his neck and hung there from him happily.
Pierce stares at Heather wondering why she's doing this. "Umm.... aren't you in a relationship with Decimus? I don't know if he'd be that happy to see you like this with me." Many beasts enter the waterfall to continue working on the tunnel. Pierce still gives Heather a hug anyways.

National said:
Amadeo laughs "Oh, Gorzo is fierce on the battlefield, but not in public. Just give him a belly rub, and he'll love you. Wanna meet him?" Amadeo asks Ryan (Isabel would be murderous xD )
( She wouldn't know what to do with the world after she saved it. Like, she'd be excited because they saved the world and then the moment after she'll be like. "Shit..... what do we do now guys? Lokri got any stories?" )

"I... I... sure." He scratched his head and handed the man salt. "Here you are by the way. Let's go.."

Morpheus raised an eyebrow "Oh? Well then we better get cutie to let us out of here. Lets find her."

Heather smiles as Pierce puts his arms around her too, despite his words. "What?", she laughs, "No.", she laughs again, shaking her head and wrinkling her nose up, "No no no no no. I don't have any kind of relationship with anyone...but why does it matter anyway?" She let her nails gently run over the back of his neck, "You don't want anything from me." Her head tilted some, watching his face for clues or explaination. She could feel that he had no sexual interest in her. The energy coming from him was all different. She wondered if he was a homosexual, but she didn't feel...well...opposition....so she pushed that thought away. He was a curiosity.

Eli nodded, drinking the last of his tea quickly before jumping down off of the chair once more and walking to Morpheus' side.

There is a sudden rapid knock on the door to the strange house in the Astral Plane and a man's voice with an English accent calls through the door, "Hello? I don't mean to disturb but...uh...your house is totally surrounded by spirits and I was concerned. Everything ok in there?"

Eli had jumped when the knock came. Who could possibly be in this place?

On the other side of the door was an older man with blue-white hair and a pair of octagonal sunglasses. They were changing colors rapidly as he smiled at Morpheus. There were hundred of them, the spirits, behind him. Several floated through his body and entered into the house. He didn't seem to be alarmed in anyway as he held up his hand and wiggled his fingers. He wore a large crystal ring on his middle finger. "Hellooo.", he said, "Anny. Sorry to bother you...", he glanced around his shoulder to see Eli approaching as well. "I was just in the neighborhood...and I saw you guys were having a party....", he chuckled at his own joke and returned his gaze to Morpheus. "Thought I'd crash."

"You didn't answer my question esquire. But thank you for the warning. Who are you? How are you here? And our party was ruined when cutie ran out blushing after I kissed her." He extended his hand. "I'm Morpheus."

Anny took the young man's hand and shook it enthusiastically, laughing. "Pleaseure to meet you, Morpheus.", he says with a smile. "As I said...my name is Anny. Son of Charon. And you are.....let me guess....son of....", his multicolored eyes looked him up and down, "Hmmm...I'll get back to you on that."

CGULL9313 said:
Heather smiles as Pierce puts his arms around her too, despite his words. "What?", she laughs, "No.", she laughs again, shaking her head and wrinkling her nose up, "No no no no no. I don't have any kind of relationship with anyone...but why does it matter anyway?" She let her nails gently run over the back of his neck, "You don't want anything from me." Her head tilted some, watching his face for clues or explaination. She could feel that he had no sexual interest in her. The energy coming from him was all different. She wondered if he was a homosexual, but she didn't feel...well...opposition....so she pushed that thought away. He was a curiosity.

Eli nodded, drinking the last of his tea quickly before jumping down off of the chair once more and walking to Morpheus' side.

There is a sudden rapid knock on the door to the strange house in the Astral Plane and a man's voice with an English accent calls through the door, "Hello? I don't mean to disturb but...uh...your house is totally surrounded by spirits and I was concerned. Everything ok in there?"
Pierce shakes his head. "Sorry, I only assumed from what I saw." Plants bloom along the walls of the cave. Pierce watches as the beasts get to work.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"You didn't answer my question esquire. But thank you for the warning. Who are you? How are you here? And our party was ruined when cutie ran out blushing after I kissed her." He extended his hand. "I'm Morpheus."
Luna walks in the door and kicks Morpheus in the leg. "I was not blushing!" Luna turns to Anny. "Who are you?"

Morpheus showed absolutely no sign that he had stored the mans memories in his mind. He'll access them later. Unless he forgot. Which he usually does. "Ooooooh youre name is Anny. Thought you were calling my man here Anny" Then Luna kicked him. He fell to his knee. "OW FUCK! CUTIE!" He stood back up and towered over her. "You so liked it and. You. Know. It. Anyways Anny meet cutie."

Heather laughs, watching the creatures as well. "What is it that you saw?", she asked him with some delight as the plants bloomed. She let go of him to walk over, green dress swirling as she walked over and crouched to touch the sand. She ran her fingers over it, gently working the sand into circular patterns. Slowly the sand turned to glass that spread out from her touch and ran along the middle of the cave like a pathway. It had a spiral pattern all through it, and the light caught on it and danced through it like crystal. Causing colorful light to dance along the walls.

Anny smiled at their exchange, moving out of the way for Luna to pass through when she approached. He felt her before he heard her. He reached up and raised his glasses the way that one might tip a hat, then returning it to his face. "Pleasure to meet you, Cutie.", he said with a goofy smile, then he snapped and pointed to Morpheus. "Eris, am I wrong?"

Amadeo nods and leads Ryan to his apartment. As they walk in, Ryan opened the back door and leads Ryan into the forest. They go outside And Gorzo runs out towards both, his massive coat shaking as he charges at Amadeo and Ryan

Morpheus turned back to him. "Sorry She's my cutie. I can't allow another to call her cutie. She might abuse you too." He laughed. "And yes. Eris. Impressive given... well if you know my parent you know why I'm surprised." He liked this man. He would be interesting

Ryan stood there, frozen. "Oh god Im going to die.."

Amadeo grins as Gorzo knocks him over, and Gorzo licks Amadeos face. He laughs "Good boy"

Gorzo gets off of Amadeo and he trundles over to Ryan, the bear opens his mouth "The name is Gorzo, I am the friend of Amadeo"

Anny nodded, winking at the young girl before speaking to Morpheus. "Well, my friend, discord dances about you like a stripper with an expensive drug habit.", he couldn't help but laugh at his silly simile, before signing. "Anyway, I was just making sure you were all alright. I'll see you all around, I suppose."

Morpheus laughed at his statement "Funny! Oh youre definitely staying esquire. But do realize I am the jealous type. Take that how you will"

Ryan fell back, eyes wide. "Holy hell why am I even surprised?" He laughed. "I'm Ryan, Gorzo."

Gorzo whined, he motioned to a small Greek tag in Gorzos fur. It was a translator that had a button that greeted people with that sentence. He couldn't talk. Amadeo smiles as he gets up "There ya go. He's just friendly"

Anny smiled a bit wider at Morpheus, "Oh, darling, as long as she isn't the jealous type we won't have any trouble at all.", he chuckles, raising his hand and letting his wrist fall limp playfully. "Is that Earl Grey I smell?" He glanced around both of them, raising his eyebrow at Eli who smiled politely. "Yes, sir...please...join us." He gestured to the kitchen. The older man grinned quite wide and flipped his hair back out of his face. "I think I will....if you don't mind...?", he asked, looking once more to Luna.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather laughs, watching the creatures as well. "What is it that you saw?", she asked him with some delight as the plants bloomed. She let go of him to walk over, green dress swirling as she walked over and crouched to touch the sand. She ran her fingers over it, gently working the sand into circular patterns. Slowly the sand turned to glass that spread out from her touch and ran along the middle of the cave like a pathway. It had a spiral pattern all through it, and the light caught on it and danced through it like crystal. Causing colorful light to dance along the walls.

Anny smiled at their exchange, moving out of the way for Luna to pass through when she approached. He felt her before he heard her. He reached up and raised his glasses the way that one might tip a hat, then returning it to his face. "Pleasure to meet you, Cutie.", he said with a goofy smile, then he snapped and pointed to Morpheus. "Eris, am I wrong?"
Pierce looks around the cave in amazement. "T-Thank you.... but you didn't have too. I mean......" He was at a loss for words. He stares back into her eyes trying to explain through eye contact.

Luna rolls her eyes and taps her foot. "I don't abuse anyone. I have never abused anyone!"

CGULL9313 said:
Anny smiled a bit wider at Morpheus, "Oh, darling, as long as she isn't the jealous type we won't have any trouble at all.", he chuckles, raising his hand and letting his wrist fall limp playfully. "Is that Earl Grey I smell?" He glanced around both of them, raising his eyebrow at Eli who smiled politely. "Yes, sir...please...join us." He gestured to the kitchen. The older man grinned quite wide and flipped his hair back out of his face. "I think I will....if you don't mind...?", he asked, looking once more to Luna.
Luna forgets about Morpheus and stares at Anny. "Sure, whatever."

Ryan laughed again. "Of course. How could I not know?"

"Um sweety you JUMPED ON MY CHEST!" He looked at Anny. "Women right? She's such a cute fireball. Don't mind her she has no power of this how. I've delegated myself in charge of this house." He kissed Lunas head and went to the kitchen. "My man do we have more tea for our guest?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan laughed again. "Of course. How could I not know?"

"Um sweety you JUMPED ON MY CHEST!" He looked at Anny. "Women right? She's such a cute fireball. Don't mind her she has no power of this how. I've delegated myself in charge of this house." He kissed Lunas head and went to the kitchen. "My man do we have more tea for our guest?"
Luna doesn't move at all. The house or maybe the astral realm itself starts to quake. The house starts to groan as it cracks and rips. "What did you just say Morpheus?" Luna was visibly livid, the spirits start to surround her. Not to possess her but for sake of allegiance.

Heather's blue eyes meet his from where she is still crouched. She smiled up at him widely, "Your welcome...", she says somewhat questioningly as she gets to her feet. The tigers are exploring the inside of the cave now. The female now sniffing at everything in sight. The male didn't even bother to keep his eyes on Pierce. His master was safe with the man for now. As she turned to follow them the colors dance along her tan skin and she looks back at Pierce. "So, you didn't answer my question...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back