• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Heather laughed as Decimus rose from the water. Glancing at him and then back to Pierce on the beach. "What are you doing?" She asked him, as she moved from Decimus to the shore. The waters receded from her as she did and slowly her tan body was revealed. She trudged through the sand, her hair dripping wet, as she approached the man and beast.

Eli followed his gaze to the strange, solemn creatures. Their mouths were open and they were doing something. He didn't know if it was normal, so he jumped down from the chair and waddled into the next room. "Shoo!", he cried at the spirits, moving over to them. Closer than he liked. "Stop what you're doing and be gone." He tried to sound authoritative.

Decimus felt a small... pain in his chest when she left. Radiating through his body. Nah heartache isn't my thing. He swam to shore. "Actually I have a person I need to meet. I'm sorry I've gotta run." He winked at Heather then nodded to Pierce. "See you round" He scratched his head as he walked back to his apartment

Morpheus eyes widened. "No fuck shit" He walked over calmly to Eli, touching his shoulder. "Don't do that! You'll antagonize them!"

"I believe trying to possess her. Trust cutie. She'll be fine. But our powers don't work here. I... don't think. Let's not push it."

CGULL9313 said:
Heather laughed as Decimus rose from the water. Glancing at him and then back to Pierce on the beach. "What are you doing?" She asked him, as she moved from Decimus to the shore. The waters receded from her as she did and slowly her tan body was revealed. She trudged through the sand, her hair dripping wet, as she approached the man and beast.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus felt a small... pain in his chest when she left. Radiating through his body. Nah heartache isn't my thing. He swam to shore. "Actually I have a person I need to meet. I'm sorry I've gotta run." He winked at Heather then nodded to Pierce. "See you round" He scratched his head as he walked back to his apartment

Morpheus eyes widened. "No fuck shit" He walked over calmly to Eli, touching his shoulder. "Don't do that! You'll antagonize them!"
The beast turns its head to Heather and then to the city. It had a seriously low attention span. It's completely forgotten what it's supposed to do. Pierce looks at Heather and watches as Decimus leaves. "It's nothing really. Just a small project." He taps the dragon and it starts eating sand again. Pierce doesn't really seem to have a reaction to her naked body. "Aren't you cold?"

The spirits turn to Eli, they start to approach both Eli and and Morpheus. Ever since they had a sudden spike of emotion the spirits seem to have lost interest in whatever they were doing with Luna and surrounds them. They stand around them, mouths closed and black eyes staring. Waiting for something.

At this moment Luna wakes up and looks around. She glares in their direction but not at the spirits. At the two boys.

Heather blinks as Decimus suddenly decides that he has somewhere to be. She frowns as she watches him leave. What was that all about? She wondered if Decimus didn't like Pierce but there was no reason for that as far as she knew. Turning back to Pierce, she sighed, "More than you know..." Then smiled once more. "Did you make this or conjure it?" She asks, referring to the dragon as she approaches and reaches up to run her fingers along it's side. The bark is surprisingly smooth. And warm.

Eli doesn't back away, but he wants to. As the spirits surround them, he can't help but feel fear looking into their black eyes. He glances to Luna through them and smiles shakily.

Amadeo finishes his gun and re assembles the AK "So bored" He mumbles sleepily standing up and cleaning the cereal bowl, he dresses up and opens his door

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Eli nodded slowly, turning toward the kitchen somewhat nervously. He stops when he sees more of the empty things behind them. His eyes are wide.

Morpheus could almost taste Eli's fear when he stopped. He sighed. "Cutie please tell me you can save me. Eli you owe me. Promise you will sit still, be strong, and show no emotion. No fear. Got it? Trust me." And without waiting he fell to his knees and screamed as terrified as he could, distracting the spirits from Eli

CGULL9313 said:
Heather blinks as Decimus suddenly decides that he has somewhere to be. She frowns as she watches him leave. What was that all about? She wondered if Decimus didn't like Pierce but there was no reason for that as far as she knew. Turning back to Pierce, she sighed, "More than you know..." Then smiled once more. "Did you make this or conjure it?" She asks, referring to the dragon as she approaches and reaches up to run her fingers along it's side. The bark is surprisingly smooth. And warm.

Eli doesn't back away, but he wants to. As the spirits surround them, he can't help but feel fear looking into their black eyes. He glances to Luna through them and smiles shakily.
Pierce shakes his head. "I don't conjure things, I think of things in my mind and well.... it just comes together. You have a pretty creative power yourself though." Pierce gives her a slight smile. The Dragon turns its head to Heather, interested in her.

Luna stands up and the spirits disperse. She approaches Morpheus with a face of anger and kicks him in the chest. Knocking him down and sets her boot on his chest. She starts to twist it around on his chest. "You know.... I enjoy falling asleep to many spirits trying to possess me. It excites me, falling asleep knowing one of then could possibly take my body from me. Knowing I may not wake up! That is what I love waking up to... The feeling. So thanks a lot for getting rid of my morning fix. I'll just have to use you." She stands on his chest completely now. She turns her head to Eli. "You are a leader, not a coward. Act like it! These spirits look at people like you as easy targets. I look at you like somebody I can manipulate and use. You better take this experience and work on your emotions before they become a weakness."

National said:
Amadeo finishes his gun and re assembles the AK "So bored" He mumbles sleepily standing up and cleaning the cereal bowl, he dresses up and opens his door
( Walk to room 38 and knock on it and tag DizjayDeathPride to have an interaction. )

Morpheus groaned. "Listen you sexy psychotic bastard get off of me! Had you just saved him yourself I wouldnt have ruined your fix! Jeez! Youre so small its adorable. Get off cutie!"

Margalo sighs. He ran out of salt. He wanted to have some Shawarma, but he needed some salt. He opens door and goes down three rooms. "Number 38" He mutters "Hello?" He knocks on the door, waitimgcfor a response

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus groaned. "Listen you sexy psychotic bastard get off of me! Had you just saved him yourself I wouldnt have ruined your fix! Jeez! Youre so small its adorable. Get off cutie!"
"Did you just call me small?" Luna growls and jumps on him.

(JEsus shit horrible time flight taking off gotta go airplane mode. Ill reply asap unless you wanna just leave me </3)

Morpheus groans and grunts in pain, pushes her off, sits on her, kisses her, bites her lip, rolls off, and go to Eli. "Sorry about cutie. Don't take it personal okay? She's an angry cutie."

(Alright ttyl luv yall)

DizjayDeathPride said:
(JEsus shit horrible time flight taking off gotta go airplane mode. Ill reply asap unless you wanna just leave me </3)

Morpheus groans and grunts in pain, pushes her off, sits on her, kisses her, bites her lip, rolls off, and go to Eli. "Sorry about cutie. Don't take it personal okay? She's an angry cutie."

(Alright ttyl luv yall)
Luna was shocked at the turn of events. She wanted to kill him so badly, but she didn't. She merely gets up and glares in his direction. "I hate you...... one day. I will end your life." Luna turns away and leaves the living room.

(Lol i forgot im terrified of heights)

He watched her leave. "No you won't cutie. I know you can hear me." He chuckled and rubbed his chest, still laying on the groung at Eli's feet. "Jeez you're insane. I love it."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian watched him. Interesting. His power... just what can he do? I almost fear him. "Nothing.... Interesting." He stared off in the distance. "Nothing..."
"Heh. Not as interesting as you might think...Being able to see it all, and know where some of its going. Its kind of scary. Its why I tend to stay away from people. I look at them, and sometimes I see what's coming, and..." Alex places a hand over his eye. "Its not pretty, lets just say..."

@DizjayDeathPride

"Infinite knowledge can be good or bad. Depending on your mindset. If you're a human oriented person, you'll suffer knowing all. But I am an intellectual. I seek infinite knowledge. And my past."

@Kalin Scarlet

"I may seek the knowledge all of time has hidden away, but I don't do it out of desire. I do so more out of a sense of duty. I have feelings, emotions I neglect constantly...and my soul suffers, in a quest for knowledge. I'm a broken man because of it, and all I can do about it is pretend none of it actually bothers me..." Alex then sat up, releasing a heavy sigh.

"Why am I even talking about this? Well, it was probably for the best. Rather than bottle it up and explode one day..."

@DizjayDeathPride

"Yeah, I guess..." He said, looking out at the horizon once more as his eye patch closed again. "So, who's your parent?" Alex asked, turning towards Damien.

@DizjayDeathPride

Heather smiled as she offered her hand up to the beast for examination. "Thanks.", she says, before looking up at the man on the dragon's back. "Hey, since my drinking buddy took off on me...think I can join you?"

@Light

Elijah looks from Luna to his own feet as she berates him. She isn't wrong, he knows. And it is all around more hurtful for it. In his mind he hears the screams of his mother. He couldn't save her. He could barely use his powers because of the fear he felt and the wounds were great. He took a deep breath and ignored the exchange between the two children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian tensed a bit. "I was told Erebos. Nothing special"

Morpheus stared up at him. "Yo... Elijah you okay? Seem..... i don't know, deathly focused." He finally sat up. "Need a moment my man?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back