• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Eli looked down at Morpheus and shook his head. "No...I'm sorry." He said, before clearing his throat. "Our tea is probably getting cold..." The small man clad in leather armor turns away from him and goes into the kitchen once more.

Morpheus grunted while getting up. "Ayi that little devil has a heavy stomp. I think my ribs are bruised. But you. Don't let what she said get to you. Cutie is a cracky poo in the morning" He sat back on the counter, rubbing his chest. "She's always hostile. Don't get upset."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian tensed a bit. "I was told Erebos. Nothing special"

Morpheus stared up at him. "Yo... Elijah you okay? Seem..... i don't know, deathly focused." He finally sat up. "Need a moment my man?"
Alex smirked. "You're special. You're the child of a god, after all. Do you really think someone back home would really consider that 'nothing special'? I think they'd probably lock you up and experiment on you before they would say something so stupid."

Eli shrugged. "She isn't wrong.", he says quietly, with a grunt as he climbs back onto the chair and grabs his cup of tea. He takes a deep drink of the warm English tea and sighs.

Damian chuckled. "For all I know that could have happened. I remember nothing from beyond the past year when I woke up here. Who knows what my life was like back then. I could have been a ruffian. Or a billionaire. Maybe a freak accident like the Hulk and they just told me In Erebos' son to play it off" He shrugged. "Whooo knows"

"Well, just try to remember that whatever you were, and whatever you think you are now, special is one of those things. We're all special. Its what makes us normal. If that makes any sense..." Alex said, standing, and clipping his dynamo onto his waist.

@DizjayDeathPride

Morpheus just watched him, sipping his. "Alright if you say so."

Damian chuckled. "Very well." He stood up. "I'll see you around Alex." And he stepped off the edge

Eli sighed, looking up at him. "She is. I am a coward.", he said simply, "The two of you....destroyed the hydra...and Ladon. I had hardly a part in any of it...because I am useless...afraid..."

Morpheus whistled. "Hey no. YOU killed the awesome 100 headed toy. It was YOUR potion. YOUR genius. Bravery doesn't always mean being right in the action. It means doing what you can as best as you can. And you did."

(My bad)

Ryan stopped playing and stared at the door. Who would visit me? He opened it. "I... hello. Who are you?"

Amadeo looks down "Hey, I'm your neighbor. I came Here wondering if you have some salt? I sadly ran out so I need some more for lunch" Amadeo felt a bit awkward for asking his neighbor for salt, but things happen

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Amadeo walks in "Well I usually catch my food. I raised a pack of deer that I hunt down once in a while. How else am I gonna feed a giant grizzly bear?" Amadeo chuckles. He was assuming Ryan knew that there was a giant grizzly bear as a pet just down the hall. Gorzo did make a lot of noise, so Amadeo thought people would've figured it out by now "If there isn't any, that's okay"

Amadeo takes a step back, shocked Ryan didn't know "Yeah. My pet bear Gorzo. He lives outside in my backyard. Nice guy"

Eli took a deep breath, watching Morpheus as he spoke. He didn't respond, simply took another sip of Earl Grey, and thought. He was trying to make him feel better, he knew. It was chemistry, not physical strength or any sort of bravery, that was his only asset. As long as he had his potions he would be useful...what did that make him as a god? It made him near useless. He didn't want to keep talking about it though. His insecurities were his issue, not his friend's. "What do you do to train yourself?", he asked finally. His thoughts had led him to the need to practice, and he wondered what someone so powerful, who's gifts were so useful, did to prepare himself. He suspected nothing.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather smiled as she offered her hand up to the beast for examination. "Thanks.", she says, before looking up at the man on the dragon's back. "Hey, since my drinking buddy took off on me...think I can join you?"
@Light

Elijah looks from Luna to his own feet as she berates him. She isn't wrong, he knows. And it is all around more hurtful for it. In his mind he hears the screams of his mother. He couldn't save her. He could barely use his powers because of the fear he felt and the wounds were great. He took a deep breath and ignored the exchange between the two children.
Pierce looks nervously at the Dragon which smells Heathers hand. He just sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "Yes, if you really want to." He taps the spot behind him on the Dragon. It lays down so she can jump on.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan turned quickly. "WHAT?! BEAR?!"
National said:
Amadeo takes a step back, shocked Ryan didn't know "Yeah. My pet bear Gorzo. He lives outside in my backyard. Nice guy"
( National you're supposed to kick down the door and claim all the salt as your own! Has Dragon's Roar taught you nothing?! Kidding. )

Heather smiles, petting the dragon gently on the nose before climbing up on top of it with a laugh and walking over to Pierce. She sits down behind him and slips her arms around his middle. When she touches him, his energy reaches back into her and fills her with warmth. She didn't want to compare him to Decimus in any way, because that was entirely unfair, but she couldn't help but feel some relief after his cold, grasping touch. Comforted, she snuggled up against his back as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She is fully aware of her breasts pressed against his shoulder blades and enjoys the sensation. She lies her chin on his shoulder and looks out at the sparkling water from their spot atop the tall beast. "This thing is so cool, Pierce.", she says with a breath, "Everything you make is so pretty."

Ryan fumbled for a bit. "I... BEAR?!" He started pacing. "Okay im calm. Is he vicious?"

Morpheus was shocked at the question. "My ability is reality manipulation. So i play with the reality and naturally I train. Making toys helps me train. Using clones helps me train. Transmuting, summoning, transforming. Everything really. It slowly makes me stronger and more adequate. Why?"

Eli listened to him describe his training, with a smile spreading across his face. He held the tea cup in both of his small hands. "I am just curious how someone with your gifts practices...it seems like great fun actually." He shrugs, looking into his cup. "I wish I had your abilities. I would make myself appear ten feet tall! Although, I suppose it would be more difficult to hide in the background that way..." He chuckled, imagining himself as he was...only gigantic. He openly shared the picture with Morpheus.

Morpheus laughed at the thought. "I do have a touch in illusion though it's undeveloped. I control reality my man." He sipped his tea and paused "What I do is actuality. Not false. I can make you 10 feet tall. Permanently."

Eli's eyes widened some at Morpheus' declaration. "Sincerely?", he asked, stunned a bit. Then laughed and went back to his Earl Grey. "I don't want to be 10 feet tall. I think I'm fine here on the ground...but perhaps that could come in handy...in battle?" His eyebrow raised at the other man and his smile stretched from ear to ear. "I suspect I would like to work with you more often."

CGULL9313 said:
Heather smiles, petting the dragon gently on the nose before climbing up on top of it with a laugh and walking over to Pierce. She sits down behind him and slips her arms around his middle. When she touches him, his energy reaches back into her and fills her with warmth. She didn't want to compare him to Decimus in any way, because that was entirely unfair, but she couldn't help but feel some relief after his cold, grasping touch. Comforted, she snuggled up against his back as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She is fully aware of her breasts pressed against his shoulder blades and enjoys the sensation. She lies her chin on his shoulder and looks out at the sparkling water from their spot atop the tall beast. "This thing is so cool, Pierce.", she says with a breath, "Everything you make is so pretty."
The Dragon picks up her two tigers as well and makes a run for the forest. "Thanks." Pierce nods his head, he feels her on his back but he doesn't argue. The Dragon makes it to the lake with colourful plants around and jumps into the waterfall at the far end of it. On the other side of the waterfall was a cave, well a tunnel which led to other rooms and paths. The Dragon starts to cough up the sand on the floor and spreads it evenly. The plan was to put sand on and hard Rocky and wet floors to give good footing. "I'm working on making a living space for something's here."

National said:
(If only Lokri was in this rp @Light)
( Imagine Isabel coming here. The first thing she would look for is some booty. Then she'd send all of Dragon's Roar after these generals. Oh it would be over for Echidna so quick. Fucking Schniezel would drop in! I'm dying xD )

Heather jumped down after Pierce, Ru and Bandi following. The female tiger padded over to the young man and sniffed his waist curiously. Heather giggled as she walked over, watching the Dragon spit up the sand and move it about with his massive muzzle. Then she looks around at the cave and the beautiful surroundings. She stared at it all in awe, her lips parting some. "Wow.", she spun about in the sand as it was laid, smiling widely as her wet hair flung about her body. She grasped a leaf that was drifting slowly through the air from the dragon's head and it grew into a light green cloth that wrapped around her nude body and covered her. When it was finished snaking over her skin it burst outward like fower petals and created a skirt that flowed from her hips down to her mid thigh before stopping. It swirls about her as she slows down and looks at the son of Demeter. She was quite elated. This place was wonderful and the energy she had recieved from him just moments before was a joy. She had not felt that kind of thing for some time and it had been grabbed onto and magnified exponentially in utter excitment. It was like sunshine on the inside, and she was warm and felt powerful. Her vision was suddenly bombarded by delightful little balls of energy, bursting like rain drops on every surface and leaving a layer of sparkling light all around her. It was better than being drunk, this feeling. She missed it so dearly...and wanted more. When she had approached Pierce, she put her arms around his neck and hung there from him happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back