• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Morpheus shrugged. "Alright my man. I'm not a plant guy. Hope it works for one of your potions. Talk to that one kid. Son of Demeter I think? I dont know I just saw him using plants"

Decimus smiled slyly and tilted his head. "Did you just turn my jacket into a marble? Not cool"

Eli nodded, storing the whole plant in the pack that had contained the nitro before. "I will.", he states with a sigh, then a smile up at Morpheus. "Where is Luna?"

CGULL9313 said:
Eli nodded, storing the whole plant in the pack that had contained the nitro before. "I will.", he states with a sigh, then a smile up at Morpheus. "Where is Luna?"
Luna was still asleep on the couch Morpheus left her on. Several spirits stand around her, staring with their all black eyes. Unmoving, waiting for the opportunity to possess her.

Heather grinned and moved away. She splashed him playfully before leaning back and getting her hair wet. She ran her fingers through it, and broke up the mats of blood.

Eli nods, "We should go back to her."

Decimus sighed and did his best to help, trying not to pull it out in the tangles

"I... why? I mean sure why not" He started walking back to the house "Oh yeah. If she's surrounded by spirits dont be alarmed thats common."

Heather laughed as Decimus helped her clean her hair. "Thanks.", she said with a sweet but always mischevious smile. Her tigers were on the beach, cleaning the cloth and rotted flesh from eachother's fur as well. "So, do you drink?", she asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decimus ran his fingers on last time through her hair, just enough pressure to intentionally, but lightly,scratch her back with his nails. "Actually lucky for you the only thing I do drink is wine. Preferably fine and aged. But modern works. I'm a snobby drinker."

Rebecca had decided to take the day to train with her bow. She didn't like how useless she was on their last quest and needed to fix that. She decided to work on her precision and stamina. She was shooting elemental arrows from a mile away. After all day of painstakingly and agonizing training she could hit her target. "It's not perfect but it's getting there." She trained more throughout the night. After more hours of agonizing training she was hit bullseye's not stop and could fire two arrows at once. She them went home to sleep.

Rebecca's dream shifted into a forest meadow with two moons and in the center of it was Dru sitting and drinking tea while reading. When Rebecca stepped through Dru glanced over and smiled "Why hello Rebecca."

Rebecca walked into forest. "Hey Dru." She walked up to him. "Is there something you want to talk about?"

Damian stared out the window of his room. He didn't have nor want much to say. He still couldn't remember anything. And at this point he didn't think he wanted to. He tapped his fingers on the window frame. He's noticed Morpheus hasnt been around for awhile. He noticed the girl but nothing else. But Morpheus kept leaving bobbleheads so he must be having fun. A Cyclops, harpy, hellhound and a 24-headed hydra. He's been having fun I see. Just like Morpheus. Damian went back into the kitchen and made tea. He had nothing else to do anyways

"I hear that you have been training and did pretty well yes? Well I would like to train with you or get to know you better since I don't really have any friends." Dru shrugged and began reading again.

Rebecca walked up to him. "I have been training. Maybe if you put your book down you could make some friends." She said teasing as she took the book. "Lets train." She put out her bow and and pulled back an arrow.

Dru chuckled at the book comment and the book then disappeared with the table and the chair as Dru stood. "I would need to talk to people to make friends and the first person I spoke to accuse me of verbal assault, can you see why I like books?" Dru took a few steps back and drew one of his knives getting into a ready stance.

(Well, I don't even know what's going on. One second we're in another world, the next everyone's gone off to do their own thing, and I didn't get a notification for any of it.))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Well, I don't even know what's going on. One second we're in another world, the next everyone's gone off to do their own thing, and I didn't get a notification for any of it.))

[/QUOTE]
( They finished the mission by taking out the troops, reaching the City Of Olympus and freeing one of the many imprisoned Gods Morpheus. The General governing Mount Olympus, Ladon was defeated. Now they're all back and Rhea told them to relax but also train because the next trail to deem if someone here is a liability is a tournament. So you could have Alex either train or relax whichever is your choice. But for now the only things happening plot wise is the upcoming tournament. )

(Ok, then...))

Alex sat on the roof of his his apartment building, looking out at the horizon. He thought about the world that existed far off into that distance. One ravaged by dark forces that he had never believed in until he had learned of his heritage. He always believed himself different, but not in such an extreme as 'Son of a god.' That was just a bit more than he'd anticipated.

As Alex sat there in silence, he lifted his eye patch. In all of his concurrent futures, he sat in peace and silence, watching the sun set slowly in the distance. This place was one of the few where his futures remained constant at all times. It was almost as if he was staring at his world through parallel mirrors, the image of him, his feet hanging from the kedge, arms at his side, repeating for eternity. It was beautiful, in a way...

(Alex is available to interact with.))

Damian decided to stop thinking about his past. For now, he would take a walk. As he was wandering the island he noticed a man sitting on the roof of a complex. He looked up at him. There a sort of... lure. Something drawing him to talk to the kid. Sigh. Fine. I guess I need more friends than Morpheus. "Hey. You up there. Who are you?"

@Kalin Scarlet

(When i get out of the shower we'll contine)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian decided to stop thinking about his past. For now, he would take a walk. As he was wandering the island he noticed a man sitting on the roof of a complex. He looked up at him. There a sort of... lure. Something drawing him to talk to the kid. Sigh. Fine. I guess I need more friends than Morpheus. "Hey. You up there. Who are you?"
@Kalin Scarlet

(When i get out of the shower we'll continue)
Alex glanced down, replacing his eye patch as he locked his eyes on a guy standing below the building. He tilted his head. "I'm Alex. And you?" He said, placing his hands in his lap.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian dropped down and grew back up next to him. "Damian. We worked together on the mission. Minorly. We didnt get acquaintance before."
@Kalin Scarlet
"I remember... I don't exactly remember the results, though. I was probably a bit too tense." Alex replied. "So, what brought you this way?" He inquired, glancing at Damien before returning his gaze to the horizon.

Heather: Heather shivered as Decimus' nails run down her bare back gently. She laughs at the sensation. A man's hands. She hadn't felt those for some time now. And the coldness of his energy as it flowed into her was something entirely new. Cold fire, she thought with interest. She moved her hands down into the water and brought them to his hips. She ran them up under his shirt to make contact with his bare skin. She smiled up at him, making eye contact, as she let his ice cold energy wash over her body. Goose pimples rose on her tan skin.

Eli's brow raised some as they made their way back to the strange house inside the astral plane. "That....is absolutely terrifying.", he states simply. "Are they not at all dangerous? What are the dangers of this place....?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I remember... I don't exactly remember the results, though. I was probably a bit too tense." Alex replied. "So, what brought you this way?" He inquired, glancing at Damien before returning his gaze to the horizon.

[/QUOTE]
"What brought me out? Boredom. What brought me to you? I do not know. But I'm curious to find out." He followed the boy's gaze. "What're you looking for?"

Decimus smirked at her touch, his eyes shocked. A slight growl escaped his voice. He hadn't touched anyone in awhile. He's been avoiding everyone since he got here. And that animalistic need hit him. He cleared his throat a bit, regaining control. "Well well beautiful. Screw it since I'm in here-" He pulled his shirt off and let it float away. "You owe me a shirt too now"

"I... dont know. They're definitely terrifying. I think cutie said something about not letting them possess me or something? I dont know. As for dangers... I dont know. I've been here once before. Well no twice. With you remember? And both were short. So I have no idea if we're safe if we're not near her. So let's go back." He opened the door. "Cutie where are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back