• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

"I... holy shit that was wicked." Morpheus hobbled over to him and stayed there. If anything came he could at least protect the guy. "Jeez my man. That was... a bit terrifying. But I think I have it copied." He looked at the hydra. It didnt fall from the explosion yet. And Luna wasnt out. "Cutie.... come on.."

Rebecca hadnt even made it down the stairs. She had been tired all day and this didn't help. She slept until the god was freed she bleed up and ran down the stairs. "What did I miss? She stumbled a bit.

The god simply smiles and touches Dru's katana causing it to start glowing faintly then Morpheus handed Damien, and Rebecca 3 poppy seeds a piece. "The poppy seeds are a gift from me. One seed can induce deep slumber that you will wake from in 8 hours and it will allow you to talk to me. If you use them on an enemy it will put most monsters to sleep for 1 year. Be careful with my gifts. As for you my son you receive a pouch of dream sand that allows weapons sprinkled with it to cause deep sleep, when applied to the face it causes sleep for 8 hours just be careful not to use it on demigods." Morpheus then waved his hand and the 3 of them appeared in front of the bakery.

CGULL9313 said:
Eli flies through the air, hits the wall with a pained cry and collapses to the street in an unnatural position. Bones are sticking out of his stunted legs. He screams in agony, as they quickly mend. The bone snaps back into place and the skin grows back together. He stares at it before his eyes roll back in his head, and he collapses. Unconscious.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian turned back to her, his voice hostile. "Us handling it. Great now that she's here let's get out of her."
Drumonkey said:
The god simply smiles and touches Dru's katana causing it to start glowing faintly then Morpheus handed Damien, and Rebecca 3 poppy seeds a piece. "The poppy seeds are a gift from me. One seed can induce deep slumber that you will wake from in 8 hours and it will allow you to talk to me. If you use them on an enemy it will put most monsters to sleep for 1 year. Be careful with my gifts. As for you my son you receive a pouch of dream sand that allows weapons sprinkled with it to cause deep sleep, when applied to the face it causes sleep for 8 hours just be careful not to use it on demigods." Morpheus then waved his hand and the 3 of them appeared in front of the bakery.
( @Tazmodo )

The troops are finally wiped out after battling for a while. Morpheus the God also put them to sleep. Ladon finally dies after writhing in agony. Their objective has been met. Portals appear in front of each demigod to take them back to the auditorium.

Morpheus picked up Eli and went to the Ladon. "Cutie... get the hell out of there. I need to turn it into a toy..... come on.." He couldnt stop himself. He was genuinely worried.

Ryan immediately jumped through the portal, leaving the dragons

Decimus chuckled. "Looks like we're done." He turned and looked at Heather and Pierce, shook his head, chuckled, and left

Damian sighed. "Cool. See you two later." He stepped through

Dru looked at his sword as it glowed then smiled and put the pouch onto his belt and then stepped through the portal into the auditorium and sat down sighing knowing he would sleep heavily that night.

Morpheus sighed. "You better be okay or something..." He used the last of his energy to turn the beast into a cute 100 headed bobblehead. He picked it up and hobbled over with Eli on his shoulder, setting through the portal

Heather sighed as the undead soldiers collapsed and smiled at Pierce. She ran her hand through her bloody hair. Before turning away from the piles of corpses and following the others to the portals. She is tired, her arms ache, but she had a good time. Before she steps through the portal and onto the beach she glances back at the city one more time. One day. She thought, a small smile crossing her lips.

Eli woke with a start as he passed through the portal. He struggled in Morpheus' arms and fell to the ground. Quickly, he stood and checked all of his vials and bottles to ensure they weren't broken. He sighed in relief, looking around and finding himself in the auditorium. He brushes some filth from his hair and looked up at Morpheus. "I...it's done?" He asked him uncertainly.

Morpheus sighed in relief and fell back, holding up the bobblehead. "Yeah... It's done but.. I... I dont know where cutie is. I mean not like I care or anything. I just wanted the toy but....." He just sighed.

Decimus didnt feel like waiting. He did what Rhea wanted. He decided he was going home now. He put his hands in his pockets and walked out, to see Damian doing the same. They just looked at each other, blinked, and kept going.

Heather ran over to Decimus as she exited the portal. Excitedly she cried out and jumped onto his back piggy back style. She wasn't in her armor anymore, she was in bloody linens and her hair hung with the thick red stuff as well. She hugged him around the chest with her skinny, tanned arms and wrapped her shapely legs around his middle. "We did it!" She giggled, nibbling playfully on his ear lobe before whispering, "You kicked ass."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus sighed. "You better be okay or something..." He used the last of his energy to turn the beast into a cute 100 headed bobblehead. He picked it up and hobbled over with Eli on his shoulder, setting through the portal
Luna was sitting in the auditorium. Her umbrella over her head as she was asleep in a chair.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather sighed as the undead soldiers collapsed and smiled at Pierce. She ran her hand through her bloody hair. Before turning away from the piles of corpses and following the others to the portals. She is tired, her arms ache, but she had a good time. Before she steps through the portal and onto the beach she glances back at the city one more time. One day. She thought, a small smile crossing her lips.

Eli woke with a start as he passed through the portal. He struggled in Morpheus' arms and fell to the ground. Quickly, he stood and checked all of his vials and bottles to ensure they weren't broken. He sighed in relief, looking around and finding himself in the auditorium. He brushes some filth from his hair and looked up at Morpheus. "I...it's done?" He asked him uncertainly.
( They end up in the Auditorium. )

Pierce follows Heather into the portal. Ending up in the Auditorium to see Rhea smiling wide.

"Congratulations to all of you! For you have taken the first step into saving the world. You may all relax for the time being until the next mission. I recommend training though because the next trail will be a tournament. Goodbye!" With that Rhea disappears.

( @Drumonkey @Tazmodo )

Dru stands up and begins to walk to his apartment nodding a thank you at Damien and Rebecca as he walked past them.

(I realized and changed it.)

Eli stared up at him. Slowly his gaze drops to the bobble head and he gasps. "You meant that?", he cries. "Oh gods....oh gods....." He looked around for the girl wildly. Panicking. Someone from his team didn't come back. And it was the sweet young girl. Of course. Why couldn't he have just gone inside? Why had he allowed her to do it in his place? He covered his mouth with his stunted hand...and saw her. He sighed with relief, hardly hearing Lady Rhea speak. He tugged in Morpheus' shirt, a smile spreading across his face. "Look..."

Morpheus stood there, looking at his toy. He turned his head and then he saw her umbrella. "Well Ill be damned..." He patted Eli walked over to her. "Hey... oh you're asleep. Heh. Alright let's get you home." He had just enough to jump once more to her apartment. "There... now go to sleep.... cut-" He collapsed on the floor

Sigh. I get no rest. Decimus opened his door, jumped in bed and passed out

Ryan simply adjusted his bow and walked silently back home

Eli gasped as Morpheus collapsed. He runs over quickly on his short legs. Moving the much larger man onto his side, he put him into the position to reduce the effect of shock, with one leg raised some and one arm behind his head. As he moved him he forced his healing energy through his small hands into him.

(So, Diz, you just gonna ignore Heather? Lol. Heather!!?)

(Oh no no nooooo. But Deci-boo isnt gonna spend all 100.7 hours of a day around her. She needs space too)

Morpheus groaned and spoke weakly. "You can heal too my man? Impressive." He turned and looked over at Luna. "Cool I... dropped her on the bed. Go team." He looked back at Eli. "Dont worry about me. Just exhausted. Sorry about your legs Elijah. That had to be hell"

Eli can't help but chuckle some as his healing energy moves in to Morpheus' body slowly. "Yes.", he said, "It always sucks.", he smiles at him, moving his hands from him. "You should rest...", he adds.

(OHHH I SEE WHAT YOU MEANT! You edited your post for light and I didnt reread my bad. Ill change my Decimus story around that in a minute)

He chuckled. "Hey make sure cutie isnt dead. Explosions are so not cool" And he passed out

Decimus chuckled and held her legs to support her. "Yeah we did. And no no I didnt do much. I kind of cheated if anything. Hey stop biting me missy." He pulled back and kissed her cheek. "Gonna get down or am I carrying you to bed now?" He gave her a sly smile

Eli nodded, standing up on pained legs. They shake some as he climbs up onto Luna's bed in order to maneuver her. He forces his healing energy into her body and sighed as he looked her over.

Heather laughed, kicking her feet some. "Carry me to the beeeeaaaachhh.", she suggested with a smile. "I need to clean myself."

Ryan looked up at her. "Oh hey sis. Mine was... interesting. I.. had to use the bow." He shifted a bit. He really hated the bow. "But otherwise great. How was your part?"

"The beach it is!" He held her and walked to the beach. When he reach there he dropped her. "Here you are your majesty. Anything else I can do while I'm at your service?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back