• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

"Terrible all I did was brake walls and pass out. I was nothing but a burden. And you say using your bow like its a bad thing." She kept walking with him.

"It is! It's too... powerful. It could do too much damage. It isnt as finely tuned as music. You should try that half instead. But anyways your part seemed much easier than fighting hoards of monsters for hours."

CGULL9313 said:
Eli can't help but chuckle some as his healing energy moves in to Morpheus' body slowly. "Yes.", he said, "It always sucks.", he smiles at him, moving his hands from him. "You should rest...", he adds.
DizjayDeathPride said:
(OHHH I SEE WHAT YOU MEANT! You edited your post for light and I didnt reread my bad. Ill change my Decimus story around that in a minute)
He chuckled. "Hey make sure cutie isnt head. Explosions are so not cool" And he passed out

Decimus chuckled and held her legs to support her. "Yeah we did. And no no I didnt do much. I kind of cheated if anything. Hey stop biting me missy." He pulled back and kissed her cheek. "Gonna get down or am I carrying you to bed now?" He gave her a sly smile
Pierce watches everyone leave. He also glances at Heather and Decimus, now he gets what she meant by company. Meaning he wanted no part in it. He walks across the street and walks towards the forest.

Luna suddenly wakes up. "You two are so noisy. I can't get any rest." Even though it's night time Luna decides to put all three of them to sleep by taking their mind and spirits to the astral plane.

Heather fell to the sand and laid there for a moment, resting. She closed her eyes and sighed as the warmth spread through her. The tigers had followed, their collars returning to normal. The blood covered girl smiled up at Decimus fondly. "You were kind of a wuss.", she said finally, sitting up and shaking her head wildly, "In the thick of things." Her smile turns to a mischevious grin, "Are you scared to get your hands dirty?" She giggled as she pulled her bare legs up to her chest and buries her ties in the sand. She leans back on her arms to get a better look at him. "Preeeetttyyy boy.", she teased.

Rebecca pouted "Its finely tuned when I use it and power is fun. Also your lucky fighting monsters sounds way more fun the looking around in a bakery." They arrived at their apartments. "Well I gotta go." She gave him a hug and went inside.

Eli blinks at Luna's sudden response then falls over. Landing on her body, his face ended up just above her belly button.

Morpheus shot up in the plane, all of his energy back. When he saw Luna he immediately ran and hugged her, then seconds later let go and cleared his throat. "You could have died cutie. How would we explain that? Plus you made me lag on getting my toy!"

He sighed. "Goodnight sis" And he went inside his

Decimus crossed his arms and spoke smoothly. "Afraid to? No. Do I hate it? Yes. Besides what would I do? Using my powers is kind of boring. And i'm not going to hack and slash my way through. And the Damned are so damn.... annoying." He considered sitting down but thought against it. "I prefer the nice peaceful quiet clean life thank you. Getting covered in blood is... Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of leather?!"

Heather laughed, raising an eyebrow, "Oh...", she stood up and started to undo the ties on her shoulder. "I do." she winked playfully as she pulled the knot apart and let the bloody linen drop to the sand. She wiggled out of the bottom, and stood there on the beach fully nude. She kicked the clothing into a pile and started off toward the beach with a swing in her hips.

CGULL9313 said:
Eli blinks at Luna's sudden response then falls over. Landing on her body, his face ended up just above her belly button.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus shot up in the plane, all of his energy back. When he saw Luna he immediately ran and hugged her, then seconds later let go and cleared his throat. "You could have died cutie. How would we explain that? Plus you made me lag on getting my toy!"
He sighed. "Goodnight sis" And he went inside his

Decimus crossed his arms and spoke smoothly. "Afraid to? No. Do I hate it? Yes. Besides what would I do? Using my powers is kind of boring. And i'm not going to hack and slash my way through. And the Damned are so damn.... annoying." He considered sitting down but thought against it. "I prefer the nice peaceful quiet clean life thank you. Getting covered in blood is... Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of leather?!"
They're all floating around in the astral plane. "We can stay here as our bodies rest and heal." Luna is suddenly hugged by Morpheus. "Uugghh..... I hate this....."

Pierce walks through the forest, many plants bloom in his wake. Animals follow him as he reaches a waterfall. He could do something with this..... It'll be his little secret.

Decimus squinted and smiled at her. Not necessarily enticed but not disapproving. He bit his lip and scratched his head, considering joining her. It was night so he just made a board of darkness and floated above the water near her. "You dont have a care in the world do you? I like that"

Morpheus looked the other direction and crossed his arms. "This isnt a picnic for me either cutie." I'm glad you're alive though. Wait shit can she hear my thoughts? We'll test it. EVERYBODY SAY SAUSAGE KEEP IT GOING! EGGS BACON GRITS! SAUSAGE! GO TO IHOP AND ORDER ME SOME! SAUSAGE! COOK IT UP REAL GOOD SERVE ME THAT! SAUSAGE! MY GIRL LIKES TO EAT! SAUSAGE! Ahem... I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! YOU OTHER BROTHAS CANT DENY! WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH THAT ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A BIG THING IN YOUR FACE YOU GET SPRUNG! Cutie can you hear my thoughts? I hope not Morpheus started smiling then laughing at himself

Eli couldn't help himself. He laughed out loud and smiled over at the two. He was thinking about their relationship. About what it was they were to each other. They were close whatever they were. He was thinking perhaps it would be nice to be that close to someone. Then he was thinking about sausage. And sex. He blushed as he realized that the two could hear his thoughts and mentally apologized repeatedly. He looked away from them into the nothingness. Crossing his arms. Then he was thinking about his awkwardness...and wanting to go home...but his home was a disaster. It was guilt again. And then he turned back to them, blushing more profusely.

Heather smiled cheekily up at Decimus, reaching up and grabbing his arm to pull him into the water.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus squinted and smiled at her. Not necessarily enticed but not disapproving. He bit his lip and scratched his head, considering joining her. It was night so he just made a board of darkness and floated above the water near her. "You dont have a care in the world do you? I like that"
Morpheus looked the other direction and crossed his arms. "This isnt a picnic for me either cutie." I'm glad you're alive though. Wait shit can she hear my thoughts? We'll test it. EVERYBODY SAY SAUSAGE KEEP IT GOING! EGGS BACON GRITS! SAUSAGE! GO TO IHOP AND ORDER ME SOME! SAUSAGE! COOK IT UP REAL GOOD SERVE ME THAT! SAUSAGE! MY GIRL LIKES TO EAT! SAUSAGE! Ahem... I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! YOU OTHER BROTHAS CANT DENY! WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH THAT ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A BIG THING IN YOUR FACE YOU GET SPRUNG! Cutie can you hear my thoughts? I hope not Morpheus started smiling then laughing at himself

CGULL9313 said:
Eli couldn't help himself. He laughed out loud and smiled over at the two. He was thinking about their relationship. About what it was they were to each other. They were close whatever they were. He was thinking perhaps it would be nice to be that close to someone. Then he was thinking about sausage. And sex. He blushed as he realized that the two could hear his thoughts and mentally apologized repeatedly. He looked away from them into the nothingness. Crossing his arms. Then he was thinking about his awkwardness...and wanting to go home...but his home was a disaster. It was guilt again. And then he turned back to them, blushing more profusely.
Luna had an unamused look on her face. "I want to kill you." Luna walks away to a house. She enters in and sits on a couch. "Gosh why did I have to meet him?" She groans as she puts her head into her hands.

Morpheus could feel Eli. "Well Ill be damned. Sorry about the um... sausage thing. Well not really. And dont feel so excluded! You're officially apart of team cutie. As for your house, Ill fix it tomorrow." He watched Luna leave. "Oh no you dont cutie come here" He went after her and sat in her lap on the couch

Decimus splashed in the water then came back up. "I'm going to kill you. Yep my jacket is ruined. Jeeeeeez Heather" He dropped the shadow and shoved her playfully. "You're pure evil"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus could feel Eli. "Well Ill be damned. Sorry about the um... sausage thing. Well not really. And dont feel so excluded! You're officially apart of team cutie. As for your house, Ill fix it tomorrow." He watched Luna leave. "Oh no you dont cutie come here" He went after her and sat in her lap on the couch
Decimus splashed in the water then came back up. "I'm going to kill you. Yep my jacket is ruined. Jeeeeeez Heather" He dropped the shadow and shoved her playfully. "You're pure evil"
Luna groans even louder. "Eli, kill me!"

After cleaning up and examining his new gift from his father he headed out looking for any other demigod while looking for a place to practice what he read in a book.

He made clones and they all rushed Luna, kissing her head, saying "Awww cutie" in unison. Morpheus willed them away and looked at her. "Why didnt you at least give me some warning you were okay bastard"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He made clones and they all rushed Luna, kissing her head, saying "Awww cutie" in unison. Morpheus willed them away and looked at her. "Why didnt you at least give me some warning you were okay bastard"
Luna looks away from him. "Get off me. You make me want to lock myself away on the astral plane you piece of crap." She starts to push him away. "I hate this!"

"No you dont" He hugged her one more time, kissed her head, and got up. "Alright alright Luna. I'm going to explore see you later" He walked out of the weird house. "Yo my man where are you?!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"No you dont" He hugged her one more time, kissed her head, and got up. "Alright alright Luna. I'm going to explore see you later" He walked out of the weird house. "Yo my man where are you?!"
Luna grumbled as he left. "Whatever....." She rolls her eyes and watches him leave the door. She slightly smiles as he leaves.

Elijah had followed them, until he saw something fascinating. A plant...like one he had never seen before. He was crouched, examining it thoroughly, wondering if he could collect it and use it in the real world.

CGULL9313 said:
Elijah had followed them, until he saw something fascinating. A plant...like one he had never seen before. He was crouched, examining it thoroughly, wondering if he could collect it and use it in the real world.
Luna ends up falling asleep even in the astral plane.

Pierce had conjured beasts to dig a cave behind the waterfall. He was going to dig a large tunneling system for rare plants and animals and all kinds of things. He can't let anyone know so he's trying to keep his work quiet.

Heather squealed when Decimus splashed her and moved closer to him with a grin. "Well, take the damn thing off.", she said, and started to remove it from his shoulders.

Eli shrugged, looking up at him. "I can't be sure....I've never seen it.", he opens a pack and pulls out some surgical tools. He uses them to gently dig up the roots so that he can harvest the entire plant. "I'm going to take it back with us...if I can. Study it." He examined the plant with utter fascination.

Heather laughed, grabbing the jacket and forcing it under the water. With a big playful grin she pulls it back out. It's a black marble now. She swims up to him and her hand meets his abdomen, before sliding around to his side and down to his hip. She slipped her slender fingers into the pocket of his pants and deposited the marble there. She pulled her hand out and patted the pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back