• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

CGULL9313 said:
Eli: Eli nods, agreeing with what Morpheus said for once. At least it wasn't utter nonsense. "Ok...I'm going to go gather some ingredients. I'll meet you both by the boats." He moves toward the door, turns, and smiles up at both of them. "I hope I don't let you both down." He says honestly, as he takes a bow. Before any of them could reply hr slips out and is gone.
Luna picks up her umbrella and walks out her room and locks it. Knocking Morpheus could appear outside of it. She had no reason to wait, she goes straight to the elevators. Once she exits the building she walks to the beach, only to see portals instead of boats. "Hm?" The sun starts to set as she waits for the others to arrive.

When Decimus left the room, both of the tiger's eyes followed him. After he left Bandi seemed to sigh and laid her head down on Heather's shoulder. Ru turned his head to the other men in the room, always alert.

(Heather and Eli though. Two leaders of the groups. I don't think I should be gone for that...but if it's ok then it's ok.)

(Fuck im stupid im sorry.. yeah its 140 lets just do the quest tomorrow morning irl time)

Morpheus sighed and looked out the window. "Gosh. Cutie is just so business oriented. No fun at all... whatever" He snapped and appeared next to her

CGULL9313 said:
When Decimus left the room, both of the tiger's eyes followed him. After he left Bandi seemed to sigh and laid her head down on Heather's shoulder. Ru turned his head to the other men in the room, always alert.
DizjayDeathPride said:
(we'll handle it without heather for now. no penalty correct? only seems fair)
( She's leading two of the squads. I guess we can wait, what are you suggesting CG? )

Pierce drops his scythe away from him. Showing no sign of malice as he closes the door. He tells the plant next to him to wake him up in time for the raid. He decides to fall asleep as well away from Heather.

Dru walked up to the portals book open and in hand only now he seemed to be reading it at a normal speed while he waited ignoring Luna who was there as well.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Fuck im stupid im sorry.. yeah its 140 lets just do the quest tomorrow morning irl time)
Morpheus sighed and looked out the window. "Gosh. Cutie is just so business oriented. No fun at all... whatever" He snapped and appeared next to her
Luna looks towards Morpheus. "What you can't find something to do? You have to follow me around like a lost puppy? Aww come here." Luna was obviously teasing him, she took his head and leveled it to hers. She kisses him deeply, and pushes him away. "There... since you can't seem to stop looking at me like you want one."

(I have to work tomorrow until 3 pm. It's 4 am here rightn now. I don't think I can stay up much longer. Lol. But I don't want to just abandon this in the middle of somethign important. I was just suggesting we stretch time out some until them...so everyone can chill and do whatever in the meantime and then I can be a part of the big raid?)

Morpheus looked in shock at her afterwards then smiled and squinted all in the same face. "Interesting. Wha- right. Spirits. Your room. Fuck sakes Morpheus talk in your head." He chuckled and shook his head, just to notice Dru. "Well if it isnt mister! How have you been? Oop you're reading, as usual. My apologies mr team leader

(i agree let's do it tomorrow at 2 our time, pst, 5 her time. seem reasonable?)

CGULL9313 said:
(I have to work tomorrow until 3 pm. It's 4 am here rightn now. I don't think I can stay up much longer. Lol. But I don't want to just abandon this in the middle of somethign important. I was just suggesting we stretch time out some until them...so everyone can chill and do whatever in the meantime and then I can be a part of the big raid?)
( Sure by then it'll most likely be night time again by chance. Wait this works out, by then it'll be evening time again like now. )

CGULL9313 said:
(Night Diz. A fancy man needs his beauty sleep.)
Pierce wakes up a while later. He looks over to Heather wondering if she'll wake up soon as he starts to fall asleep again.

(OH SHIT RIGHT I USED A SPELL JESUS IM STUPID LET ME FIX THAT)

Ryan sighs and finally agrees to come back. He didnt expect his spell to be so effective. They must just naturally have been tired. He whistled lightly. Enough to break it but not enough to wake them. "There. They'll wake up normally when they're rested." He left and went home

As Heather sleeps her armor slowly dissolves back into soft linen. She is only able to keep the shape of something that complex for a long period of time if she is focused on it. She sighs in her sleep and slowly opens her blue eyes. The weight of the large tigers is kind of uncomfortable without the barrier of the armor between them. Her fingers immediately start to move in Ru's hair and the big male tiger looks to her with adoration. "Up.", she breathes at him with a smile and the beast obliges. He slips off of her and she sits up slowly, sighing again, and looks around at her surroundings. Once again she is stricken by it's beauty. The trickle of the waterfall is peaceful and the room is calm and quiet except for the sound of it. She almost thought she was back out in the field for a moment, until she saw the furniture and the lump that was Pierce. His eyes were on her and she met them with her own. Her smile widens as she looks over at the broody man who had made all of this. "Hi...", she chuckled some, pulling the loose white linen up onto her shoulder. It had slipped down some while she was sleeping and a good bit of tan skin was visible.

CGULL9313 said:
As Heather sleeps her armor slowly dissolves back into soft linen. She is only able to keep the shape of something that complex for a long period of time if she is focused on it. She sighs in her sleep and slowly opens her blue eyes. The weight of the large tigers is kind of uncomfortable without the barrier of the armor between them. Her fingers immediately start to move in Ru's hair and the big male tiger looks to her with adoration. "Up.", she breathes at him with a smile and the beast obliges. He slips off of her and she sits up slowly, sighing again, and looks around at her surroundings. Once again she is stricken by it's beauty. The trickle of the waterfall is peaceful and the room is calm and quiet except for the sound of it. She almost thought she was back out in the field for a moment, until she saw the furniture and the lump that was Pierce. His eyes were on her and she met them with her own. Her smile widens as she looks over at the broody man who had made all of this. "Hi...", she chuckled some, pulling the loose white linen up onto her shoulder. It had slipped down some while she was sleeping and a good bit of tan skin was visible.
Pierce nods his head. "Hello, did you sleep well? I hope so." Pierce clears his throat, the petals that were wrapped around her to keep her warm unfurl.

Heather smiles and looks down as the flowers release her. She can't help but laugh, as they tickled her skin when they moved. The girl reached out and touched one gently with one finger. It shuddered at her touch and became a small, pink cup. It bent the stem and hung upside down until Heather plucked it. Standing, she adjusted her linens again, and walked over to the small pool beneath the waterfall. "I did...and yourself?", she asked him, as she filled the pink cup with clean, fresh water. The linens she wore were essentially just straps of fabric, one was wrapped around her arms and breasts, tied near the shoulder. The other was wrapped around her hips loosely and tied so that pieces of them hung between her legs. She had nothing underneath but her bare skin. As she leaned forward to fill her cup it was obvious that she didn't care in the least about keeping her body from the eye's of others. When she sat up fully she swirled the cup around and it grew dark. She took a deep drink of the sweet wine and smiled at the taste.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather smiles and looks down as the flowers release her. She can't help but laugh, as they tickled her skin when they moved. The girl reached out and touched one gently with one finger. It shuddered at her touch and became a small, pink cup. It bent the stem and hung upside down until Heather plucked it. Standing, she adjusted her linens again, and walked over to the small pool beneath the waterfall. "I did...and yourself?", she asked him, as she filled the pink cup with clean, fresh water. The linens she wore were essentially just straps of fabric, one was wrapped around her arms and breasts, tied near the shoulder. The other was wrapped around her hips loosely and tied so that pieces of them hung between her legs. She had nothing underneath but her bare skin. As she leaned forward to fill her cup it was obvious that she didn't care in the least about keeping her body from the eye's of others. When she sat up fully she swirled the cup around and it grew dark. She took a deep drink of the sweet wine and smiled at the taste.
"Yes I did." Pierce just stares with blank eyes, uninterested in what most people would stare intently at. He's more interested in what she's doing since that's what anyone with a shred of integrity would do instead of focusing on her body. He starts to stare into her eyes again, his own giving off a calculating stare. "Tell me... Heather. Why are you so carefree?" Pierce himself couldn't understand since he was always busy, always thinking. A hummingbird zips around the house, it's practically an all you can eat since there are flowers everywhere.

Heather: Heather smiles a bit wider as she watches the tiny bird buzz by. She had never seen one before and didn't know what it was, but she assumed it was some magical beast the son of Demeter had conjured. She laughs as she stands up, glass in hand, and walks over to sit down beside him. She takes another deep drink before holding the cup out in offering. The tigers watch them from their place in the grass by the sofa, resting but watchful.

"What do you mean?", she asked him with a light eyebrow raised. She thought she understood what he meant...that she wasn't taking their mission seriously...but she was. She had yet to be chosen for a mission outside the island and she wanted to show that she was worthy of another. The last several years in isolation here had changed her some from the truly carefree youth she had been back in France. Perhaps it was that everyone here was so ambitious and she hadn't really found anyone to relax with...no one to party with....no one to fuck. It had forced her to find ways alternative ways of releasing her energy. Practicing and fighting had been her way for some time now, along with heavy drinking.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather: Heather smiles a bit wider as she watches the tiny bird buzz by. She had never seen one before and didn't know what it was, but she assumed it was some magical beast the son of Demeter had conjured. She laughs as she stands up, glass in hand, and walks over to sit down beside him. She takes another deep drink before holding the cup out in offering. The tigers watch them from their place in the grass by the sofa, resting but watchful.
"What do you mean?", she asked him with a light eyebrow raised. She thought she understood what he meant...that she wasn't taking their mission seriously...but she was. She had yet to be chosen for a mission outside the island and she wanted to show that she was worthy of another. The last several years in isolation here had changed her some from the truly carefree youth she had been back in France. Perhaps it was that everyone here was so ambitious and she hadn't really found anyone to relax with...no one to party with....no one to fuck. It had forced her to find ways alternative ways of releasing her energy. Practicing and fighting had been her way for some time now, along with heavy drinking.
"In this world? Where nothing is left..... you still seem...." He tries to find the right words. "In a sense.... optimistic in action and tone. I mean.... you've woken up in my apartment and you don't even question me. So let me rephrase that. How are you unphased by the negativity this world is left with?" Pierce turns his head to here and raises an eyebrow, he wanted to know. Quite desperately, his first guess was magic. Several other thoughts ran through his mind. A monkey climbs down from a branch and rests on his head.

Heather: Heather listens to him with a smile, "The world wasn't so great before the massacres...", she explained, "I deal with things the same way I did then." She gestures with her cup. "Good wine and good company."

Eli: The small man wormed his way silently through the streets, looking up through the modified lenses on his mask he saw the sun low in the western sky. The clouds were highlighted in soft pink and purple hues as it descended further toward the sea. It was almost time, he must be quick. When he reached his disaster of a room he reloaded his arsenal and touched each vile, bottle and pouch thrice as he recalled their names and functions. "Essence of fire, searing flame. Oil of vitriol, corrosion of flesh and blinding. Dry ice, smoke screen and freezing effect..." As he memorized their arrangements he walked to his desk and opened a drawer inside were several long tubes wrapped in wool. Very carefully he stuck them into a pack by themselves and gently slung it over his shoulder. "Nitro. Explosive.", he recited as he left the dorm and headed toward the docks. He hoped he would not have to use the nitro...it was unstable and dangerous...but it would blast a path through whatever stood in their way. He was careful with the pack as he worked his way to the shore. He saw the portals standing along the beach and smiled as he noticed the two familiar forms near them. He approached calmly, "Hello again.", he said to them.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather: Heather listens to him with a smile, "The world wasn't so great before the massacres...", she explained, "I deal with things the same way I did then." She gestures with her cup. "Good wine and good company."

Eli: The small man wormed his way silently through the streets, looking up through the modified lenses on his mask he saw the sun low in the western sky. The clouds were highlighted in soft pink and purple hues as it descended further toward the sea. It was almost time, he must be quick. When he reached his disaster of a room he reloaded his arsenal and touched each vile, bottle and pouch thrice as he recalled their names and functions. "Essence of fire, searing flame. Oil of vitriol, corrosion of flesh and blinding. Dry ice, smoke screen and freezing effect..." As he memorized their arrangements he walked to his desk and opened a drawer inside were several long tubes wrapped in wool. Very carefully he stuck them into a pack by themselves and gently slung it over his shoulder. "Nitro. Explosive.", he recited as he left the dorm and headed toward the docks. He hoped he would not have to use the nitro...it was unstable and dangerous...but it would blast a path through whatever stood in their way. He was careful with the pack as he worked his way to the shore. He saw the portals standing along the beach and smiled as he noticed the two familiar forms near them. He approached calmly, "Hello again.", he said to them.
Luna nods her head. "Hello, it looks like the raid will be starting now." She turns to the portal and then back to the others.

Pierce stares at Heather. "Is that it? Really? That's the secret?" Pierce gets up and straps his scythe on his back. He offers Heather a hand. "I looks like it'a time for the raid squad leader. Let's go to the beach."

( @Aqua if you want to come. )

Eli: Elijah nods, looking up at the woman as he pads across the beach. He appears to be quite weighed down by all the packs and baubles but he doesn't seem to be struggling. "Yes...is everyone certain of their place?", this question he asked to both of them, but his eyes moved to the taller man. He suspected that Morpheus might be a tad mental, and mental people tended to be quite fickle, he was just ensuring that his squad was ready for their mission and that the man's head was on right.

Heather: Heather laughs as she allows Pierce to pull her to her feet. "That's a secret.", she mused before calling to her tigers, "Ru, Bandi, my side." The two massive beasts stood, and padded over toward her. She knelt to be eye level with them, smiling fondly, "We're going in to battle....if you have to poop do it now.", she giggled and scratched Ru behind the ears before standing up again and looking to Pierce. "You too."

Alex floated down to the beach, three of his dynamos circling his body. He landed on the sandy shore, observing the others gathered there.

"Looks like I made it. I only just finished reading when I caught wind of what was going on here." he said. In reality, he had actually read what was occurring within the chrono histoire, which apparently knew he would be there at that time. It was an odd feeling being so closely connected to time, and yet so distanced from it.

"So, where are we headed?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back