• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

CGULL9313 said:
Heather: Heather laughs as she allows Pierce to pull her to her feet. "That's a secret.", she mused before calling to her tigers, "Ru, Bandi, my side." The two massive beasts stood, and padded over toward her. She knelt to be eye level with them, smiling fondly, "We're going in to battle....if you have to poop do it now.", she giggled and scratched Ru behind the ears before standing up again and looking to Pierce. "You too."
Pierce shakes his head and scoffs. "He opens the door and leaves it open for Heather. "Very funny but no, I'm fine." Pierce starts to walk to the beach, expecting her to follow. "Glad I met you and you three though." He was talking about Heather and her tigers.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Alex floated down to the beach, three of his dynamos circling his body. He landed on the sandy shore, observing the others gathered there.
"Looks like I made it. I only just finished reading when I caught wind of what was going on here." he said. In reality, he had actually read what was occurring within the chrono histoire, which apparently knew he would be there at that time. It was an odd feeling being so closely connected to time, and yet so distanced from it.

"So, where are we headed?"

[/QUOTE]
CGULL9313 said:
Eli: Elijah nods, looking up at the woman as he pads across the beach. He appears to be quite weighed down by all the packs and baubles but he doesn't seem to be struggling. "Yes...is everyone certain of their place?", this question he asked to both of them, but his eyes moved to the taller man. He suspected that Morpheus might be a tad mental, and mental people tended to be quite fickle, he was just ensuring that his squad was ready for their mission and that the man's head was on right.
Luna nods her head to Eli. She turns to Alex, "A raid, we're going to Mount Olympus. One squad is going to take down a general. Another will be freeing a God. The last team will be taking out their forces."

Decimus had been sitting on Pierce's roof. He could tell it was finally time. He hopped down silently and walked over to the beach

Damian rose from his nap, stretched, made tea, put it in a cup, tapped his bobbleheads, then walked out to the beach

Ryan put his flute. Beth, back into the pouch, put his bow on his back (he never understood why it would stay there without a strap) and headed out to the beach

Morpheus bumped Luna. "Well well cutie it looks like everyone is flocking back. When shall we leave?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus had been sitting on Pierce's roof. He could tell it was finally time. He hopped down silently and walked over to the beach
Damian rose from his nap, stretched, made tea, put it in a cup, tapped his bobbleheads, then walked out to the beach

Ryan put his flute. Beth, back into the pouch, put his bow on his back (he never understood why it would stay there without a strap) and headed out to the beach

Morpheus bumped Luna. "Well well cutie it looks like everyone is flocking back. When shall we leave?"
Luna glances at Morpheus. "Don't ever do that again. We will leave when we all arrive." Luna put down her umbrella since it's night.

"You're a hostile woman arent you? Very well cutie wont do it again" He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Any idea who we're waiting for?"

Eli: Eli looked to the newcomer, "You have a squad?", he asked the young man, watching his dynamos go round and round as he spoke."We will gladly have you if Lady Rhea approves..." Without introducing himself, he looked up at Morpheus, nodding in agreeance with Luna. "The defense squad should enter first. We will need them to clear the path. Then us. Then the third squad."

Heather: Heather smiles as she follows Pierce from the room and down the hall toward the exit. "Why is that?", she asked him playfully, as she skipped toward him and teasingly bumped his hip with her own. As she did so her linens slowly morphed back into armor and encircled the exposed part of her body.

Dru was standing there reading his book normally but when he heard that the mission was about to start he began reading at abnormal speeds quickly finishing the book. Dru began looking around for his team.

Light said:
Pierce shakes his head and scoffs. "He opens the door and leaves it open for Heather. "Very funny but no, I'm fine." Pierce starts to walk to the beach, expecting her to follow. "Glad I met you and you three though." He was talking about Heather and her tigers.
Luna nods her head to Eli. She turns to Alex, "A raid, we're going to Mount Olympus. One squad is going to take down a general. Another will be freeing a God. The last team will be taking out their forces."
"Oh, its you again. At this point, should I just take it that your name really is cutie?" He said, landing and walking past Luna, his eye patch on his face once again. His dynamos whipped around her and encircled him once more.

"Not that it matters, considering you tried to kill me...but, one must learn to let go of the past. And so I say, I am Alex. And if you ever threaten me or any other ally, I will kill you. Simple, right? Now we can move on from all that." He said with a tone border lining sarcasm and seriousness.

Morpheus tilted his head at Alex. "Ahhh I remember you kid. Sorry to break it to you but cutie is mine. You'll be forced to call her Luna. Oh and please dont threaten my associates. I would hate to have to kill you. ANYWAYS MY GUY! Do we need to make a new plan based around him?"

Rebecva: Rebecca came running to the beach. "Sorry I'm late I lost track of time. Did I miss anything? "

Damian sighed and without looking up wrapped her waist in a shadow and pulled her to them "Great now we're all here. Do we have a more detailed plan? Dru you should go confirm with the other leads what their plans are so this works out

CGULL9313 said:
Eli: Eli looked to the newcomer, "You have a squad?", he asked the young man, watching his dynamos go round and round as he spoke."We will gladly have you if Lady Rhea approves..." Without introducing himself, he looked up at Morpheus, nodding in agreeance with Luna. "The defense squad should enter first. We will need them to clear the path. Then us. Then the third squad."
Heather: Heather smiles as she follows Pierce from the room and down the hall toward the exit. "Why is that?", she asked him playfully, as she skipped toward him and teasingly bumped his hip with her own. As she did so her linens slowly morphed back into armor and encircled the exposed part of her body.
Pierce looks at her after the hip bump as they're on the beach. "Don't know.... just gave me a new perspective. Looks like everyone is here."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh, its you again. At this point, should I just take it that your name really is cutie?" He said, landing and walking past Luna, his eye patch on his face once again. His dynamos whipped around her and encircled him once more.
"Not that it matters, considering you tried to kill me...but, one must learn to let go of the past. And so I say, I am Alex. And if you ever threaten me or any other ally, I will kill you. Simple, right? Now we can move on from all that." He said with a tone border lining sarcasm and seriousness.

[/QUOTE]
Drumonkey said:
Dru was standing there reading his book normally but when he heard that the mission was about to start he began reading at abnormal speeds quickly finishing the book. Dru began looking around for his team.
DizjayDeathPride said:
When Damian arrived he could feel Dru's shadow. He rose out of it. "Alright I'm here. Now for Rebecca." He sipped his tea silently
Luna shakes her head. "I rea-" She seems to sway as if she were in a trance. Suddenly Rhea's voice erupts from her mouth. "Thank you, all of you. It is time to go and free the slumbering God. Alex I would like you to join the team retrieving the God." Suddenly, Rhea uses Luna's powers to envelop him in the darkness of the night to transport him to Dru's squad. "As for the rest.... good luck. It is time." Luna snaps back to her usual self. She turns to Morpheus. "Not a word about that." She turns around and enters the portal.

Luna ends up on a forest path, at the base of the Mountain. ( THEY WILL ALL END UP HERE. )

"No you are fine, nothing happened. Are the both of you ready for this adventure?" Dru closed his book, "you send me in first in a group of people and I put them down Rebecca you make sure no one shoots me in the back. Damian you will just have to try and scout ahead to find our god faster ok?"

"Not a word my ass cutie that was adorable!" He couldnt feel her anymore. She was somewhere he never went. "Fuck looks like i'm walking" He stepped through. "Oh... wow that was fast."

Damian finally opened his eyes. "And we have another teammate. Fantastic. Sigh. Who is Alex?" He raised shadows to spell out ALEX above them so he came

Alex reappeared a bit farther down the beach looking around to find a pair of guys standing before him. "One of you is Dru, I'm guessing." Alex said, as he set his Dynamos to support mode in preparation for the mission. The magical constructs adjusted themselves into jet like machines that kept to his back, acting as flying mechanisms in addition to their normal offensive abilities.

@Drumonkey

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Not a word my ass cutie that was adorable!" He couldnt feel her anymore. She was somewhere he never went. "Fuck looks like i'm walking" He stepped through. "Oh... wow that was fast."

Damian finally opened his eyes. "And we have another teammate. Fantastic. Sigh. Who is Alex?" He raised shadows to spell out ALEX above them so he came
( Alex is already beside you. Luna made him appear there. Enter the portallllll. )

Rebecca: "Sorry about being late and sure I'll cover you. Damian do you have that other sword you were talking about?" She walks through the portal.

"We enter the portal and hope Alex can keep up with the rest of us." Dru gestured towards the portal as he drew a knife and stepped into it.

Decimus simply put his hands behind his head and walked through the portal. The others would probably follow.

"Sigh. Nevermind it doesnt matter. Lets go" Damian walked into the portal as well

Ryan silently followed after Decimus. All three appeared with Luna and Morpheus. Ryan watched as Damian and Decimus sort of looked at each other. Almost... familiarly.

Heather: Heather shook her arm and her bracelet fell into her hand. It grew into a golden handle and two long bone white blades grow from either end. She entered at the back of her squad, ready for battle. She flipped down her golden visor and loudly proclaimed, "Everyone!", she turned to the massive group as they appeared one by one at the base of the mountain. "Cover your ears when I give the signal.", she turned to her crew and locked eyes through the narrow slit with Decimus. "You, transport Ryan to the wall. Make sure you are both invisible until I say otherwise. Watch the battle from above, if any of us call out to you transport us to the wall to recooperate...but not until then. Ryan...", she turned to him. Her blue eyes were cold inside the gleaming metal but they softened. "You play your heart out, honey. Knock 'em out.", quickly she spun on Pierce. "You and I are going into the battle. Anything that is still awake down there you need to restrain or kill."

Eli: Eli didn't like the idea of the portal but he joined the others on the other side. He looked to his group, then to the woman who spoke loudly to them all. The dwarf nodded, his mask hiding his features, and took a deep breath. "You heard the woman.", he said quietly to Luna and Morpheus, "Do as she says, when the path is clear we will advance and find the General. You know the rest..."

Tazmodo said:
Rebecca: "Sorry about being late and sure I'll cover you. Damian do you have that other sword you were talking about?" She walks through the portal.
Drumonkey said:
"We enter the portal and hope Alex can keep up with the rest of us." Dru gestured towards the portal as he drew a knife and stepped into it.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus simply put his hands behind his head and walked through the portal. The others would probably follow.
"Sigh. Nevermind it doesnt matter. Lets go" Damian walked into the portal as well

Ryan silently followed after Decimus. All three appeared with Luna and Morpheus. Ryan watched as Damian and Decimus sort of looked at each other. Almost... familiarly.
( @Kalin Scarlet )

CGULL9313 said:
Heather: Heather shook her arm and her bracelet fell into her hand. It grew into a golden handle and two long bone white blades grow from either end. She entered at the back of her squad, ready for battle. She flipped down her golden visor and loudly proclaimed, "Everyone!", she turned to the massive group as they appeared one by one at the base of the mountain. "Cover your ears when I give the signal.", she turned to her crew and locked eyes through the narrow slit with Decimus. "You, transport Ryan to the wall. Make sure you are both invisible until I say otherwise. Watch the battle from above, if any of us call out to you transport us to the wall to recooperate...but not until then. Ryan...", she turned to him. Her blue eyes were cold inside the gleaming metal but they softened. "You play your heart out, honey. Knock 'em out.", quickly she spun on Pierce. "You and I are going into the battle. Anything that is still awake down there you need to restrain or kill."
Pierce nods his head and looks towards the path continuing to a clearing which leads to a log wall. Where there are also archer towers and guards. Past the wall up the mountain seemed like there was a winding path going up the mountain with several encampments of troops along the way. At the peak rests the City Of Olympus, which is probably where the God is being held captive, also where most of the force is patrolling. At the peak of the city is the throne room which is probably the Generals place of stay.

Luna sighs rolls her eyes. "I wanted to keep some of those troops as my pet but so be it. Might I add we also follow at least 60 feet behind them? Since this is a mountain. I don't have time to wait until they scale the entire thing for us to finally start."

Decimus smirked and winked at her. "Rodger that." He grabbed Ryan's shoulder, looked at Damian, then disappeared into the darkness. He slittered through the darkness until he found the wall. He rose up a pure black rose of shadows in front of her to let her know they made it

Damian stared, shocked. He couldn't feel Decimus anymore. How on earth are there two.... He watched the rose form and blinked back into his cool self. "Guess they made it"

Morpheus flipped his deck. "Very well my guy. Just direct me fully."

"How long do we wait? If they hear it they'll fall asleep too. Covering their ears isnt enough."

"Do you think your sound will travel far enough back? Look how far ahead we are."

He looked back and couldnt see them "Nevermind they're far enough away." He slowly counted to himself. He would give them one minute. Or however long it took to find Jazmine

"GOT HER!" He pulled the instrument out and was about to play until he realized, "Wait are you saying here?"

Decimus laid on his back, hands behind his head. "Yep. If shit hits fan i'll protect you. Just wake me up when you're done."

"That's the thing... if i stop they'll start to wake up. There will be only a 5 minute window until they start rising and falling."

He sat up. "Oi that is a problem. Alright i'll play messenger. When I leave, start. When I return, stop. They'll run in and when everyone enters, start again."

"Alright." He watched him sink into the darkness and began to play the sleep song.

Decimus rose up out of the ground. "Good new bad news. Good news, everything is asleep. Bad news, he will have to stop so that we can enter. And that will only leave 5 minutes. So we'll go together and when we're about 5 minutes away ill go back to him to let him know we're close. But 5 minutes away is dangerously close so... just do your best to not hear everyone. Pierce can probably clog your ears with plants or something I dont know. But yeah that's the plan. Ready?"

One of the sleeping bodies started twitching then spoke "hello? Uhh this is Dru child of Morpeus. Those that sleep will do so for 8 hours."

"Oh... well that's perfect." Ryan stopped playing and just sat and waited. "Fantastic really." He sat there and waited for Decimus to return to inform him as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back