• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Tazmodo said:
(Nah you chose Luna its your fault)
(This being after you killed one of your comrades))

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru plummets towards an empty stand last minute opening his wings and landing gracefully.

Dax shot himself from a plume of water hitting the ground near them before rolling and jogging to the last stand.

Drumonkey said:
Dru plummets towards an empty stand last minute opening his wings and landing gracefully.
Dax shot himself from a plume of water hitting the ground near them before rolling and jogging to the last stand.
( @CharChar45 @Kalin Scarlet @DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo @Mel )

Luna smiles at this. She uses her witchcraft and magical abilities to connect all the demigod on a spiritual level. Including their powers. Each platform glows as symbols connect from each one to create a circle. Then a straight line from each platform goes to the center. These lines and symbols glow. A large pillar with an open top grows out of the ground. Suddenly the symbols spread through the earth. The demigod could feel their energy being drained. Mud flies in from the skies and flows into the large pillars hole. There seems to be a lot of air bubbles in the mud as if the mud was intentionally bringing air in along with it. The pillar was going to bring back mortals as they were. The energy required for this was at a high demand. They could feel all their energy thinning to 0.

The combination of mud and air was used before with Prometheus to create mortals. The mud and air going into the pillar was connecting with the earth. Bringing back the dead mortals whom were killed by monsters within the year. They would have the knowledge humanity always have had. Along with knowing what had happened after the war and with the demigod. Along with why they shouldn't praise the previous Gods. At this time the platforms and pillar began to shake. As an old castle like temple rises out the ground.

Decimus started to get weak and was struggling to stand, "You better not be telling my I just gave my life for you Luna!" He yelled over the sound of the pillar

Ryan tried absorbing light and recharging but it was like it just passed straight through so he stopped. He didnt even feel like he was physical anymore. Just empty. He didnt know if he was even standing any more. He looked over at gaige knowing he must be. He stared for a moment and smiled before closing his eyes and looking up

Angelica began to feel empty. Her legs buckled and she gripped Eric's staff tighter

Damian didnt feel any different that he already was before. It was like he was always drained of energy so having it happen didnt effect him. He just watched the process then inhaled and closed his eyes

Morpheus didnt have much energy to begin this thing, let enough enough to maintain this. He looked at his arms. His clothing was greying. He looked at his hair and it was greying. He looked over to Luna. "Please dont tell me Im going to die before I get to see your greatness... Luna... I dont want to go" Fear was filling his eyes as they began to grey

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus started to get weak and was struggling to stand, "You better not be telling my I just gave my life for you Luna!" He yelled over the sound of the pillar
Ryan tried absorbing light and recharging but it was like it just passed straight through so he stopped. He didnt even feel like he was physical anymore. Just empty. He didnt know if he was even standing any more. He looked over at gaige knowing he must be. He stared for a moment and smiled before closing his eyes and looking up

Angelica began to feel empty. Her legs buckled and she gripped Eric's staff tighter

Damian didnt feel any different that he already was before. It was like he was always drained of energy so having it happen didnt effect him. He just watched the process then inhaled and closed his eyes

Morpheus didnt have much energy to begin this thing, let enough enough to maintain this. He looked at his arms. His clothing was greying. He looked at his hair and it was greying. He looked over to Luna. "Please dont tell me Im going to die before I get to see your greatness... Luna... I dont want to go" Fear was filling his eyes as they began to grey
Luna looks over at the demigod struggling with this. Especially Morpheus. She needs to take over for them and lighten the weight as much as she can. Luna pushes as much energy out of her body as she can. The weight on the others starts to lighten but Luna feels the workload from these 5 demigod. Luna was in a dangerously critical status. Her body felt like it was about to rip apart. She might have to take God mode. Her heart was starting to ache with every beat, seemingly getting faster each second. Her mind felt like it was on fire.

10k watched Luna do her best. This made him gidding to try harder. "I bet I can output more then you." He pushed full strength. He saved his trump card for later if it was necessary.

Gaige looked at Ryan and saw him struggle. She was worried for his well being and then she saw luna. Her pain must be unbearable. She pushed as hard as she could refusing to let her do this herself.

Eric could sense Angelica in danger. He flew to her worry shrouded in his ears. He landed next to her and held onto his scythe. Siphoning his energy into her. "I should have stayed. I'm sorry."

Decimus felt the strain lightening. "Oh no you dont. I wont have him bitching at me" He poured more energy into the place, cycling anything he could drain from his Underworld powers. They were now activating. His Cloak spawned itself, it's pure form. It flooded the draining, pushing more and more and more. Decimus didnt seem fatigued. He seem like he was enjoying this. Her weight dropped to 4

Ryan could feel Morpheus' energy was drizzling while everyone else was pouring. And Luna and Decimus were covering. He realized this might kill Morpheus. He spread his arms and started to drain any light around. He felt gaige do the same. He looked at her and smiled, mouthing thank you. He funneled it straight into the drain. Her weight dropped to 3

Angelica could practically taste Morpheus' fear. And the weight the others were carrying. "Don't count me out Buttercup" She focused on all the pain she felt from Luna and Eric, feeding off of how crazy it made her feel. She tapped into the reserve she made when she spent all the time on the roof and flooded it in. Then she felt his power in her. She closed her eyes and let him help them. Her weight dropped to 3

Damian could feel his friend now, weakening by the second. And then the back to back changes in power to make up for it, to help him. Damian shook his head and smiled. "You're not leaving me old friend. Not yet." He didnt have the storage of energy as the others, but he poured more of what he could. Her weight dropped to 2

Morpheus looked around to all of them and smiled. He felt happiness that they would do so much to save him. He felt so touched. He closed his eyes and stood there. The grey stopping.

Dax brought out his trident and it glowed then dimmed reducing the weight completely evening it out. Dax was drawing power from the ocean nearby and the swim he had just taken and was willing to put in more energy to save more demigods. Even his little seamonkey was putting in power.

Dru's wings were slowly growing darker as the lights had been growing darker and darker until the wings turn into words and flow onto his back. Dru shook his head and used his hope to add more power.

Tazmodo said:
10k watched Luna do her best. This made him gidding to try harder. "I bet I can output more then you." He pushed full strength. He saved his trump card for later if it was necessary.
Gaige looked at Ryan and saw him struggle. She was worried for his well being and then she saw luna. Her pain must be unbearable. She pushed as hard as she could refusing to let her do this herself.

Eric could sense Angelica in danger. He flew to her worry shrouded in his ears. He landed next to her and held onto his scythe. Siphoning his energy into her. "I should have stayed. I'm sorry."
DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus felt the strain lightening. "Oh no you dont. I wont have him bitching at me" He poured more energy into the place, cycling anything he could drain from his Underworld powers. They were now activating. His Cloak spawned itself, it's pure form. It flooded the draining, pushing more and more and more. Decimus didnt seem fatigued. He seem like he was enjoying this. Her weight dropped to 4
Ryan could feel Morpheus' energy was drizzling while everyone else was pouring. And Luna and Decimus were covering. He realized this might kill Morpheus. He spread his arms and started to drain any light around. He felt gaige do the same. He looked at her and smiled, mouthing thank you. He funneled it straight into the drain. Her weight dropped to 3

Angelica could practically taste Morpheus' fear. And the weight the others were carrying. "Don't count me out Buttercup" She focused on all the pain she felt from Luna and Eric, feeding off of how crazy it made her feel. She tapped into the reserve she made when she spent all the time on the roof and flooded it in. Then she felt his power in her. She closed her eyes and let him help them. Her weight dropped to 3

Damian could feel his friend now, weakening by the second. And then the back to back changes in power to make up for it, to help him. Damian shook his head and smiled. "You're not leaving me old friend. Not yet." He didnt have the storage of energy as the others, but he poured more of what he could. Her weight dropped to 2

Morpheus looked around to all of them and smiled. He felt happiness that they would do so much to save him. He felt so touched. He closed his eyes and stood there. The grey stopping.
Drumonkey said:
Dax brought out his trident and it glowed then dimmed reducing the weight completely evening it out. Dax was drawing power from the ocean nearby and the swim he had just taken and was willing to put in more energy to save more demigods. Even his little seamonkey was putting in power.
Dru's wings were slowly growing darker as the lights had been growing darker and darker until the wings turn into words and flow onto his back. Dru shook his head and used his hope to add more power.
Luna looks at the others now that the power struggle was evened and taken off Morpheus. She sighs and smiles now that her head stops burning and her heart beat steadied due to less strain on her body. Luna was still keeping them connected through a mixture of magic and witchcraft. The curse marks started to spread along her body, she hoped this could be over with soon. The curse marks started from her legs to the rest of her body. The curse marks seemed to paralyze the region it spreads upon. Hopefully they don't reach her cardiac and respiratory area before this is over.

The mud flow seems like it'll end soon but not now. Mortals in Greece could be heard in the distance. It was working. Luna knew this would also involve her father being brought back somewhere in the world. She frowns at this as her knees come into contact with the curse marks.

@Tazmodo

10k saw the others try harder. This gave him more of a reason to go full force, but it was more than that he could feel the girl with white hair and the guy in the hat losing strength. "I will win." He kicked in his adrenaline mode making his powers skyrocket. "I'm going to win." He could feel the other slowly getting better.

Decimus started to match 10k but a weird feeling said it wouldnt be wise. Too much power could overload it or something. Or worse, cut Morpheus off and that could have some serious negative effect later. He pulled back a bit but still maintained 2nd in the amount of energy being added. And so his Cloak left

Tazmodo said:
10k saw the others try harder. This gave him more of a reason to go full force, but it was more than that he could feel the girl with white hair and the guy in the hat losing strength. "I will win." He kicked in his adrenaline mode making his powers skyrocket. "I'm going to win." He could feel the other slowly getting better.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus started to match 10k but a weird feeling said it wouldnt be wise. Too much power could overload it or something. Or worse, cut Morpheus off and that could have some serious negative effect later. He pulled back a bit but still maintained 2nd in the amount of energy being added. And so his Cloak left
Suddenly the castle has finally rose extremely high into the sky. The mud and air stops flowing. Their goal has been met. The rebellion was complete. With the additional power, the castle was raised up so high you could say it was sitting on top of a mountain. A very high one at that. Luna smiles at this, her dream had been realized. Even though at some moments it didn't seem possible. Luna feels a sharp pain in her chest as she notices the curse marks were slightly touching her chest. Luna struggled to breathe as she releases the spell. Luna's heart starts beating again and she takes a deep breath. She does end up staggering and falls off her platform. Descending rapidly down the mountain.

Light said:
Suddenly the castle has finally rose extremely high into the sky. The mud and air stops flowing. Their goal has been met. The rebellion was complete. With the additional power, the castle was raised up so high you could say it was sitting on top of a mountain. A very high one at that. Luna smiles at this, her dream had been realized. Even though at some moments it didn't seem possible. Luna feels a sharp pain in her chest as she notices the curse marks were slightly touching her chest. Luna struggled to breathe as she releases the spell. Luna's heart starts beating again and she takes a deep breath. She does end up staggering and falls off her platform. Descending rapidly down the mountain.
Alex leapt after Luna, sending his dynamos ahead of him to catch the demigoddess. The floating machines brought her closer to Alex, as he lifted the two of them back up to her platform, where he set her down softly. "You should be more careful..."

Alex then collapsed, his dynamos clattering to the ground around him. He was unconscious, apparently.

Morpheus did his best to run to her. When he did he didnt say a word. He just held her. His heart was racing, terrified from what could have happened. He felt an odd surge of power that was leaving now. He didn't know what but it didn't matter now so long as Luna was safs

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Alex leapt after Luna, sending his dynamos ahead of him to catch the demigoddess. The floating machines brought her closer to Alex, as he lifted the two of them back up to her platform, where he set her down softly. "You should be more careful..."
Alex then collapsed, his dynamos clattering to the ground around him. He was unconscious, apparently.

[/QUOTE]
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus did his best to run to her. When he did he didnt say a word. He just held her. His heart was racing, terrified from what could have happened. He felt an odd surge of power that was leaving now. He didn't know what but it didn't matter now so long as Luna was safs
Luna took a sharp and sudden breath. She sits up but she's dazed. Her mind was racing as she was trying to get to a relaxed state. Luna looks beside her towards Alex. She sees Morpheus approaching her. Luna manages to stand up and look at the castle. "We should all check it out. Morpheus I know you're tired but could you please help Alex? Could you carry him?" Luna stares into his eyes. Giving him the red puppy dog eyes.

He looked at her a bit confused. "Are you really asking me to do that?" He sighed. She knew he wouldn't resist. He clenched his jaw. "Fine." And picked up Alex, throwing him over his shoulder then started speaking quietly to himself as he walked to the weird castle. "Can you carry him?" He mocked. "Yeah make me do it why dont you. Not like there are 9 others no I have to do it" He rolled his eyes. The other 4 followed after him

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her a bit confused. "Are you really asking me to do that?" He sighed. She knew he wouldn't resist. He clenched his jaw. "Fine." And picked up Alex, throwing him over his shoulder then started speaking quietly to himself as he walked to the weird castle. "Can you carry him?" He mocked. "Yeah make me do it why dont you. Not like there are 9 others no I have to do it" He rolled his eyes. The other 4 followed after him
Luna wasn't too far from him. She walks into the large double doors of the castle and looks around at the empty castle created by their powers. It was grand. Luna continued looking around until she found a large throne room. It had many thrones, much more than 12. Luna examines all the thrones before her. They seem to go in a U fashion starting from the large doors. There was a throne sitting in the center of the room as well. Luna leaves the throne room and explores the rest of the castle. They'll all have to decide on things such as ruler later. For now Luna wants to look around.

Of course Morpheus followed her. He set Alex down on the ground when they first entered of course. But from there he followed. "Does this place have an unnecessarily large courtyard? I might want to summon my mystical beast typhugus and run around majestically." Every word was pure sarcasm. He really really disliked this castle.

10k started to wonder around. "This is a really nice place."

Gaige looked for Ryan she could barely walk. Suddenly deathtrap put her on his shoulder and started looking at the castle.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Of course Morpheus followed her. He set Alex down on the ground when they first entered of course. But from there he followed. "Does this place have an unnecessarily large courtyard? I might want to summon my mystical beast typhugus and run around majestically." Every word was pure sarcasm. He really really disliked this castle.
Tazmodo said:
10k started to wonder around. "This is a really nice place."
Gaige looked for Ryan she could barely walk. Suddenly deathtrap put her on his shoulder and started looking at the castle.
"Haha very funny." Luna sits down on a chair in the kitchen. It was quite large, enough to house several families. Luna could feel power surging through her veins. Most likely the mortals praying to them. "I'll wait here for the others to arrive. To situate our leadership." Luna lays her head in the table to take a nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back