• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Eric stayed outside. He didn't want to grow to attached to the place or the power he felt coming from it. He laid down trying to sleep.

Dru walked into the kitchen as soon as she laid her head down "You can't nap yet Luna no rest for the wicked."

Dax walked in as well stumbling into a chair and sitting down looking exhausted. "Why are we so far from the ocean?"

Drumonkey said:
Dru walked into the kitchen as soon as she laid her head down "You can't nap yet Luna no rest for the wicked."
Dax walked in as well stumbling into a chair and sitting down looking exhausted. "Why are we so far from the ocean?"
Luna doesn't raise her head but she does respond. "It's a mountain but fine, we'll work on getting water up here." Luna yawns and decides to address Dru. "The wicked? Am I an evil figure to you?" Sarcasm was evident in her voice.

Dax nodded his head in approval "I will gladly help with that endeavor, actually I might be able to help with that."

Dru smiled at her "We are all wicked in some form or another I myself have many reasons why I am wicked." Dru sat in a chair and leaned back his tone light and joking but his eyes were darker than normal and seemed far far away.

(I hate this app has no colors yet js)

Ryan had finally grown tired of exploring. He found some oddly large open area where he could easily absorb energy. He sat there on a bench in the sun and smiled. But the energy felt... Different. It wasn't filling him so much as just.... There.

Decimus sighed when he joined them in the kitchen "I thought you said I could be neutral. From this feeling?" He sat "it appears I'm officially the God of the Underworld." He groaned and leaned his head back. "So much responsibility! How can I handle this" He closed his eyes. "Underworld is so unappealing. I don't want to live there for eternity. It's so... Ugly. Tsk I just haaaad to help you huh Luna?" He smiled but didn't look at her

Angelica went back outside slowly to Eric, hold is scythe. "Do you um... Want this back? Sorry I turned you into a god... I didn't mean to. I didn't know. I understand if you're upset..." She extended the scythe to him

Morpheus smiled at Decimus. "Like you'd ever leave us. And you know you're staying up here with us."

10k walk into the room with Luna and the others. "So um I can't help but notice that I feel different. Is that good or bad?"

Gaige had grown tired of wondering. She sat in a room she found full of light and relaxed. "It's so peaceful."

Eric opened his eyes. "It's ok there isn't much of a difference I was already filling in for my father." He hated this job. "You can have. That's why I left it with you. Now I'll always know if your safe." He closed his eyes again.

Ryan heard her and walked over silently then sat next to her. "Very. I think this will be my- I mean our area"

Angelica's eyes lit up. She nodded quickly and held it to her chest. She fell down and crawled over on top of him and laid there

Gaiges eyes lit up in joy. She wrapped up around him and stayed there. "I am so glad to hear that." She kissed his cheek.

Eric smiled when she laid on him. "So I'm guessing that your happy to see me..... ow! Damn squirrel.

Chip was sleeping when he was suddenly squished. He saw Eric and but him. "I thought he left for good."

Ryan smiled and rolled his eyes, holding her too. "Yeah yeah I know"

Angelica giggled "I was wondered where you went chip. Hiding during the battle. Did my bosom keep you warm"

Gaige nuzzled up to him and fell asleep.

Chip laughed. "Don't you mean did my fur keep you bosom warm. But seriously when is this guu going to go?"

Ryan held her closer and basked in the sun, warming

She cuddled Eric "hopefully never but... only if he wants." She was afraid to look at him. She was sure he wasn't going to stay

"Are you kidding. I wasn't gone for five minutes without you almost dieing. I'm not leaving you again." Eric wrapped his arms around her.

"Fine but if you do and brake her heart I'll bite your balls off." Chip crawled back in.

Her hair and dress started flowing wildly. "Yay! We're gonna have so much fun! We'll overlook the mortals and we can go wherever we want whenever we want and oooooh we can get our hair done! And go to the movies! Do you like movies?"

Eric laughed. "Sure but my hair stays like this. I like it. We can do whatever you want but we might want to go inside." He kissed her.

She kissed him back then puffed her cheeks out and nodded, rolling off of him and stood "everyone went to the weird dining area for now come on" she skipped inside, swaying

Decimus looked at him. You want a long or short answer? I'll say long. Basically our powers were combined and drained to recreate humanity and thus, this castle. In doing so we were spiritually forced to ascend to a god level, assuming we even could cough cough slacker Morpheus, and when we did so we almost died. But most of humanity has decided to care and praise us. So we are being replenished. Simply," Eric and Angelica entered. She sat and pulled one for Eric "you're a god now"

"Really? That is how it works? Does that mean that my powers are greatly enhanced now?" Dru smiled at all the possibilities that opened up for him. Dax however was near the sink playing with the water while he prepared it to give his seamonkey a bath.

10k sat down. "So I guess this name is useless now and I was so close too."

Eric thought for a moment and smiled. "So if we're the only gods that means we have to make the ither gods. Hey Angelica you wanna see if we can make another Hermes or Zues?" He said laughing.

"Simply put yeah kind of. I'm pretty sure there are technicalities. Like there's probably a whole pool of it we survive on. I don't think they praise us specifically and we survive off that. Like I'm sure no one wants to praise Underworld. Except Hadesist. So yes. Not much more for you though. You already ascended to god remember? So your powers were already greatly enhanced. But it would make sense that they went further given you've ascended more"

Angelica laughed a bit then quieted as Decimus spoke

Decimus turned back "wait wait what did you say... Newbie. What about name is useless now?"

Dru tilted his head confused, "Ascended? When did I do that? I have read that through studying and the gaining of knowledge one can transcend their flesh and bones body to a higher form but I didn't think I managed to do that."

Eric looked at dru. "We're in a infinite god mode basically with no penalties."

10k looked at him. "Well my name wasn't originally 10k. It was just a reminder of the mission I had. No that it's pointless I'll name myself....." he thought for a moment. "Jack!"

Morpheus interrupted "wait wait wait. You're telling me I can do MORE now?!" It started raining ice cream cones, perfectly scooped. They landed on the table but didn't break. "OH MY GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!" He grabbed one and let them fall, eating it

Decimus raised an eyebrow. "Oooookay comic relief. Anyways, fuck if I knew when. I don't spend my life with yall. I was house shopping. But you when I left before this rebellion started and you when I joined the boat? Your soul, along with Angelica's Dove's and Luna's were all... Different. Ryan too but his has Rebecca molded in it so ignore that."

"It was probably god mode but who can be sure?" Dru leaned back and said a few words and one of his wings appeared, the once blank skin now has about 20 small dots that look like stars. The wing bends to cover Dru's hand and when it moves back onto his back and disappeared there is a book in his hands. The book is Lewis carroll's Alice in wonderland. "Cool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back