• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Light said:
( Woah you came prepared. )
(One must always be prepared also it is fine if my characters disappear because not everyone is here oh is the boat ok?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked confused then smiled by the end. "I didnt look at you again because immediately after I was sent on a task and then not too soon after I had to kind of commit murder. I've been a bit distracted. But do tell me, how did I rip your heart out at the titan? For saving you?" He shook his head. "I said I should have focused on my task and left you there. Hell Luna had it handled. But I didn't now did I?" He pinched her cheek a bit. "Your creations are physical. It's no surprise they're destroyed. Our powers are metaphysical and can get through such things. Besides I've dropped my phone in water a few times so I know what it does to electronics. I can imagine what snow would do. You're not useless. Your abilities weren't compatible. Like... for example in that weird show called pokemon. A plant type can't beat a fire type. It doesnt mean the plant is weak and pointless. It means the environment wasnt suitable. Now put that plant against a water type? Unstoppable. Though I guess plant wasn't the best choice to start since if you're the plant youre weak against water cause.. electronics. But you get what I mean. Besides. You have a brilliance none of us has. Not a single one of us could build a simple potato light, let alone a robot with its own consciousness to understand when it's creator is upset. You are far more valuable that you give yourself credit gaige"
Gaige looked up and into his eyes. "Do you really think so. I don't care what the others think. I care about what you think about me. So please tell me what do you think of me?"

He smiled and stood, taking her hand. "I think you're great. Come on we have one last task. Will you do it with me? Please?" He closed his eyes and smiled fully

Gaige blushed. "Ok but after you owe me. You need to pay up for calling me perfect and great. Also the cheek thing hurt."

Gaige smiled. "Ok eBay do we do now?" She said walking next to him. She grabbed his arm and held on to it. "That's a promise right?"

"Well now we stand on these platforms and await the spell." He went to his and let her go to hers. Before, he held her hand a moment. "Yes. Thats a promise"

((Holy crap. I leave for a day and come back to a gazillion responses with a whole bunch of shit O.o ))

Dove winced, her eyes slowly fluttering open as she pushed herself up. She felt much better then she had before, though her side still hurt like a bitch. Slowly standing, she looked to the scene, her stomach twisting at the sight of the body. What the hell happened?!

(Body in shadow realm. We'll say blood and continue)

Angelica walked up to Dove to go to the platform. "A bit of a disagreement. Don't worry." She held Eric's scythe and kept walking. "Come on Dove. We've gotta finish"

Tazmodo said:
Gaige smiled abd went to her platform. "Ready"
CharChar45 said:
((Holy crap. I leave for a day and come back to a gazillion responses with a whole bunch of shit O.o ))
Dove winced, her eyes slowly fluttering open as she pushed herself up. She felt much better then she had before, though her side still hurt like a bitch. Slowly standing, she looked to the scene, her stomach twisting at the sight of the body. What the hell happened?!
DizjayDeathPride said:
(Body in shadow realm. We'll say blood and continue)
Angelica walked up to Dove to go to the platform. "A bit of a disagreement. Don't worry." She held Eric's scythe and kept walking. "Come on Dove. We've gotta finish"
( @Drumonkey @Mel @Kalin Scarlet )

Luna had younger versions of herself split off to find Dax, Drux, Alex, and Armina. To get them to step on a platform. They had to get this done fast before another interruption comes along.

10k started to walk to Luna. "What's going on? It looks like you preparing for something." He sat down.

Alex stepped onto the platform without a word, looking around at the others.

Luna looks back at 10k. "We're up to something important. If you don't mind maybe you should try stepping o one of those platforms. It would help us out."

A younger Luna whom had collected Alex runs up to her now that the job is done. She simply stares at Luna. "Yes you did a good job." She stares at Luna even more. "Mhm, our goal is met! You were the first to bring one back! You're extremely fast, you would have made Steve jealous." Luna looks a bit sad at the name. The younger version stares even more and tugs on Luna's hand. "Yes you're right! I can't be sad! It's time to bring back mortals. Alright, I'll let you go." Luna brushes the hair out the younger versions face as she disappears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back