• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Dru noticed Rebecca (right?) going in circles and snapped at Dax drawing his attention to where she was. Dax stared for a minute confused before he understood and slammed his blades into the ground causing a crack to spread to that spot and make a crater.

( ! ) Damian held tighter, the shadows around his shoulders and down, as a shadow caught the blade. He turned it to Eric "Blade, throat. Understand?".

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus shook his head at the result. "No class. No culture. No patience. No ethics. All I wanted was a simple game of chess" He shook his head and sent the undead and Damned away. He grew tired of their screaming anyways.
Ryan shook his head. "Really? A game of chess mid battle? You're ridiculous" Then a bean of light started shining on him through the dome. He looked up at it. "Ahhh it's morning." He absorbed it all in and shot it out of his hands, putting light in the area

Morpheus could feel Ryan's mind enter the arena. He opened a hole in the dome to shine on him. He continued to fill the place with water. He was up to a good 20ft. He figured that was enough and stopped. He started walking on it. Most was ice anyways so why not? He shook his head. "Damn we're gonna freeze" He sat down on the now complete 30ft block of ice and figured screw it no need for it and snapped, it went and accidently landed above the boat, and crushed it. He softly floated to the ground. "This is no fun. She's going to make me be... me. Ew." He shook his head
Drumonkey said:
Dru noticed Rebecca (right?) going in circles and snapped at Dax drawing his attention to where she was. Dax stared for a minute confused before he understood and slammed his blades into the ground causing a crack to spread to that spot and make a crater.
( Fine I'll give you all a bigger hint. )

Rikka's voice rings into ( INTO ) the dome. Once again not coming from a general direction you could turn to. The sound waves rained down on the dome. "Good guess but no." Suddenly another blizzard starts up into the dome. The new water in the dome starts to freeze up. Anyone whom stands still for too long will become encased in ice.

( Literally the biggest hint. If you don't get it I'm sorry. @Tazmodo @CharChar45 @Kalin Scarlet )

Tazmodo said:
( ! )
Eric struggled against the shadows. "You damn cats." He threw his sword at him full strength.
DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Damian held tighter, the shadows around his shoulders and down, as a shadow caught the blade. He turned it to Eric "Blade, throat. Understand?".
Luna steps forward. "Eric, this is why you shouldn't rely on madness to fight. It could be used against you." Luna looks towards Damian. Noticing the bitter cold threatening to freeze them if they stayed still. "Damian we have to stay in motion or we'll freeze to death or be encased in ice." Luna was starting to grow extremely cold. She made her blade disappear. Her fingers weren't useable. "Morpheus put down the dome!"

( ! ) The blade grazed his neck, cutting it lightly. The blood immediately freezing. "I ask you a question. I'll let you freeze"

Morpheus waved at her, still sitting, "Hold on Im thinking cutie. How do we stop her from freezing us... I GOT IT!" The top of the dome started raining flaming hot cheetos that started fires when they touched the trees. "Yay!!! Warmth!!" Immediately the fires started fading and were soon gone. "Right... wet wood doesnt burn... aww" He started pacing so he didnt freeze

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) The blade grazed his neck, cutting it lightly. The blood immediately freezing. "I ask you a question. I'll let you freeze"
Morpheus waved at her, still sitting, "Hold on Im thinking cutie. How do we stop her from freezing us... I GOT IT!" The top of the dome started raining flaming hot cheetos that started fires when they touched the trees. "Yay!!! Warmth!!" Immediately the fires started fading and were soon gone. "Right... wet wood doesnt burn... aww" He started pacing so he didnt freeze
Luna glares at Morpheus. "Undo the fucking dome now or we all die in here. You're helping her kill us all!"

Eric thrashed wildly then bashed his head into the ground. He could say one thing. "Help" he struggled more. He used his weapon manipulation to change the sword it was now harmless. His other grew into a scythe.

Damian shrugged "Not the answer to the question I asked" He crushed his hand and the darkness crushed Eric's body. He was now asleep from the pain of his shattered bones. Damian dropped his near dead body into the shadow realm and turned to Morpheus. "Seriously just drop the dome"

Morpheus sighed. "Fiiine dont let me be creative." He rolled his eyes and the dome started to sink into the ground

Tazmodo said:
Eric thrashed wildly then bashed his head into the ground. He could say one thing. "Help" he struggled more. He used his weapon manipulation to change the sword it was now harmless. His other grew into a scythe.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Damian shrugged "Not the answer to the question I asked" He crushed his hand and the darkness crushed Eric's body. He was now asleep from the pain of his shattered bones. Damian dropped his near dead body into the shadow realm and turned to Morpheus. "Seriously just drop the dome"
Morpheus sighed. "Fiiine dont let me be creative." He rolled his eyes and the dome started to sink into the ground
Luna looks at Damian with a not-so-pleased expression. You couldn't have just sent him to the shadow realm without damaging him?" Luna was getting angry with several people now.

He shrugged "I asked a question, twice, and he didnt answer. Twice. What else would I have done? Be happy I didnt kill him"

Decimus shook his head and laughed. "Ahh heartless Damian. I'll go heal him my lady dont worry" He sank into the shadow realm

Rikka was really in the clouds with her cats the entire time, outside the dome. She slowly floats down upon a hail cloud. Rikka grins as she faces these demigod. "Well aren't we having a blast? Do you mind pointing out your leader for me?" Rikka's cats stayed in their smaller form.

Judge stares down the demigod, waiting for every reaction. Listening as well, trying to take in everything around them.

Jury stays close to Rikka. Jury seems to purr as it rubs itself against her legs. Jury makes sure to keep a close eye on them all, ready to react at cat like speeds if anything.

Executioner stays behind Rikka it seems to be looking at Jury then back to Rikka, then towards the demigod.

( @DizjayDeathPride @CharChar45 @Kalin Scarlet < How come you disappear once there's a fight? @Drumonkey @Tazmodo )

Dru tilts his head and makes a split second decision "I don't know what you heard but I lead myself. Do I look like some chump roman that only knows how to follow orders no thank you I am Dru son of the dream god Morpheus, I obey my hopes and wishes nothing else." Dax follows Dru's lead "Unlike you and your freaky cat things I follow my own goals I am Dax son of Poseidon and I lead myself."

Drumonkey said:
Dru tilts his head and makes a split second decision "I don't know what you heard but I lead myself. Do I look like some chump roman that only knows how to follow orders no thank you I am Dru son of the dream god Morpheus, I obey my hopes and wishes nothing else." Dax follows Dru's lead "Unlike you and your freaky cat things I follow my own goals I am Dax son of Poseidon and I lead myself."
Rikka raises an eyebrow. "My cats don't follow me, nor do I follow them. There is no leadership between the four of us. Now we're all the same thing. So we don't need that. It confuses me though. All these demigod together without a leader holding them together is impossible. You've had to have somebody organizing you and directing you all in this quest or else it'll just be a continuous clash of ideals. Unless you're the leader whose directed them and gave then orders which led this rebellion of yours all the way to this point." She points towards Dru. She then points towards Dax. "And you're just a liability. Since those whom cannot follow orders will hold the team down."

"You seem to misunderstand what I meant was that you follow the orders of Rhea. Otherwise you wouldn't be here, then there is your cats who follow a distinct chain of command. I am pretty sure the child of athena can vouch for that if she has seen your cats in action. Also we are all friends here, more or less who is to say we didn't just agree to a collective idea based on a whim?"

Light said:
Rikka was really in the clouds with her cats the entire time, outside the dome. She slowly floats down upon a hail cloud. Rikka grins as she faces these demigod. "Well aren't we having a blast? Do you mind pointing out your leader for me?" Rikka's cats stayed in their smaller form.
Judge stares down the demigod, waiting for every reaction. Listening as well, trying to take in everything around them.

Jury stays close to Rikka. Jury seems to purr as it rubs itself against her legs. Jury makes sure to keep a close eye on them all, ready to react at cat like speeds if anything.

Executioner stays behind Rikka it seems to be looking at Jury then back to Rikka, then towards the demigod.

( @DizjayDeathPride @CharChar45 @Kalin Scarlet < How come you disappear once there's a fight? @Drumonkey @Tazmodo )
(I don't disappear, you keep speeding through the RP while I'm asleep or busy, so I miss all of the important things. I'm in a completely different time zone, so I can't stay up the whole time you're active.))

Gaige looked at Dru. "Dru shut up. We all know Luna is the one who leads us. She got us to start and we've been listening to her sense. But one thing is for sure we all would die for her as she would die for us." She took a step forward. "Am I wrong?"

"Have you never seen a movie ever? If we point out the leader they get taken or killed this is simple logic. If she had us on the ropes before then asks for our leader we don't tell her." Dru shook his head at Gaige's ignorance.

Drumonkey said:
"You seem to misunderstand what I meant was that you follow the orders of Rhea. Otherwise you wouldn't be here, then there is your cats who follow a distinct chain of command. I am pretty sure the child of athena can vouch for that if she has seen your cats in action. Also we are all friends here, more or less who is to say we didn't just agree to a collective idea based on a whim?"
Tazmodo said:
Gaige looked at Dru. "Dru shut up. We all know Luna is the one who leads us. She got us to start and we've been listening to her sense. But one thing is for sure we all would die for her as she would die for us." She took a step forward. "Am I wrong?"
Rikka looks at him and laughs. She manages to gain her composure and looks back at him with a straight face. "Yes I did listen to Rhea but I came here but with the intention of carrying out my own plan. You're wrong about my cats in a way. The fact that they do rely on one another is the reason why there is no such thing as dominance or leadership between them. So chain of command is the wrong word to define it by. The fact that I'm not an idiot says so. No collective idea based on a whim can occur between 13 demigod several times enough to destroy Echidna and make it here. Also if you did you all would have displayed perfect teamwork and would have defeated me already. By the way you fought you all can't use teamwork on your own." Rikka raises her eyebrow at this. "Luna?" Rikka turns to Dru. "It seems your diversion failed."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I don't disappear, you keep speeding through the RP while I'm asleep or busy, so I miss all of the important things. I'm in a completely different time zone, so I can't stay up the whole time you're active.))

[/QUOTE]
( Alright, I see. )

Light said:
Rikka looks at him and laughs. She manages to gain her composure and looks back at him with a straight face. "Yes I did listen to Rhea but I came here but with the intention of carrying out my own plan. You're wrong about my cats in a way. The fact that they do rely on one another is the reason why there is no such thing as dominance or leadership between them. So chain of command is the wrong word to define it by. The fact that I'm not an idiot says so. No collective idea based on a whim can occur between 13 demigod several times enough to destroy Echidna and make it here. Also if you did you all would have displayed perfect teamwork and would have defeated me already. By the way you fought you all can't use teamwork on your own." Rikka raises her eyebrow at this. "Luna?" Rikka turns to Dru. "It seems your diversion failed."

( Alright, I see. )
(Y'know, I might just drop out. My characters aren't even well connected to anyone, as it is...No, I'll just give it one more go. Let me know when this current situation is over, please.))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Y'know, I might just drop out. My characters aren't even well connected to anyone, as it is...No, I'll just give it one more go. Let me know when this current situation is over, please.))

[/QUOTE]
( Gotcha. )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Y'know, I might just drop out. My characters aren't even well connected to anyone, as it is...No, I'll just give it one more go. Let me know when this current situation is over, please.))

[/QUOTE]
(Your not well connected because you barely ever post. And when you do its one conversation when someone talks to you. Take the initiative and get involved.)

Tazmodo said:
(Your not well connected because you barely ever post. And when you do its one conversation when someone talks to you. Take the initiative and get involved.)
(I've taken initiative repeatedly, and got knocked out of a possible conversation because someone else posted a second or two faster than me. And when I then try to adjust my post, the characters suddenly run off to do something else. ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I've taken initiative repeatedly, and got knocked out of a possible conversation because someone else posted a second or two faster than me. And when I then try to adjust my post, the characters suddenly run off to do something else. ))

[/QUOTE]
(Do you the Luna character because shes the only one you talk to. And even then you were trying to hook uo with her. I'm not going to argue I'm only saying talk to more people and you'll be fine.)

Light said:

( Alright, I see. )
"Yes it would seem that way although debating with you has been interesting thank you for the mental spar however short it was. Now however what do you plan to try to do to us and Luna since she is the one leading this pack of cats." Dax shifted his swords to his trident and shifted back slightly towards Luna.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I've taken initiative repeatedly, and got knocked out of a possible conversation because someone else posted a second or two faster than me. And when I then try to adjust my post, the characters suddenly run off to do something else. ))

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:
(Do you the Luna character because shes the only one you talk to. And even then you were trying to hook uo with her. I'm not going to argue I'm only saying talk to more people and you'll be fine.)
( That is true, Luna did leave the last time they talked. Taz just leave it alone. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back