• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Heaven has fallen

" Heh, I guess you're right. I just don't think sometimes ya know? She didn't poke around, she actually ignored me completely," he stopped in front of a rich apartment building, " Well here we are." He mumbled looking up at the higher floors. " C'mon," walking up to the doorman he smiled.

" Hey! Antonio! Long time no see, you guys stopping by to see Emma?"

" W-Well yes actually do you mind if we go up?"

" She might be asleep but sure," the man shrugged opening the door to allow the angels to walk in.

[ @FadeAway - @MrPotato ]

Ava walked in cautiously, hiding behind Michael whilst having the other angels walking beside her. "Neat place you got here," she managed a chuckle while she inspected every crook and cranny of the apartment. It was certainly spacious as if it could fit a medium sized family of 7 or more and it was in a good location near the city if ever they needed something and had a good bird's eye view of the wide area. If ever any of them needed to go scouting, this was a perfect place to start.

@child of satan @MrPotato @ZeldaFeb

Malthael, the Architect of Light

Michael tried his best to be as human as possible. When they were walking, he tried his best to copy what the others humans did. He entered the apartment building whilst Ava 'hid' behind him. He tried to pretend not to notice that but couldn't help chuckling a little. "Relax. I'm sure everything is fine." He said reassuringly to her.

@FadeAway @child of satan

Azazel smirked "sorry ladies none of you are my type" he stated before walking over to the bar "straight vodka and make it fast" he said throwing a 20 dollar bill on the counter and watched the man quickly get to work he looked over to kaneis " you should go dance ,those girls might have an interest in you" he said pointing to the group of girls staring at kaneis smirking

@Jack of Cloves

Last edited by a moderator:
Ava chuckled nervously as she straightened up. She's never been meddling with the business of humans before and it bewildered her completely. "Everything is just so new to me, you can't blame me for being cautious" she responded whilst sticking her tongue out childishly at him. She then glanced beside her and nudged Asriel on the side, "You okay?"

@MrPotato @child of satan

"Good then you know what I do..I destroy"he says this with am the same groan anyone who hates their job does

"It just so happens that I may need a little help the fall has severely weakened me and I'm afraid I stand little chance against azazel alone where are the other archa-"he cuts himself off

"Do forgive me where are my manners I am Uriel,but you know this,who are you my brother"his voice radiates authority and kindness simultainously @FrostXShadow

Marcellus

"my name is M-Marcellus n-nice to meet you" he stuttered out cursing himself mentally for stuttering 'this Archangels aura is insane' the thought to himself before shaking his head "I d-don't know where the other Archangels are im afraid....I didn't meet them when I fell" he gave a slight smile @Alphaius

He's one of the four angels who sit around the throne of God declaring holy holy holy

Also he is the actual archangel of destruction who destroyed Sodom and gamora in the bible

He's mentioned in the book of Enoch

"No matter.."Uriel says deep in thought

"We will have to take another route to victory then I am afraid" he smiles suddenly as though a thought had caught his interest

"Tell me Marcellus have you ever seen the angelic Armory?"he says with a knowing smile

"The Angelic Armory n-no sir I was never allowed since im not an archangel" he looked at his feet his hair falling to cover his eyes he looked back up and remembered something he held his hand out and sparks of lightning blazed they formed a sword and it dropped in his hand he held it out towards Uriel "Gabriel gave me this i believe it's from it" he shrugged and examined his sword watching lightning twirl around it

((I have to go ill be on later.... ughhhh school))

((Rpnation need to get its Sh** together and start sending me notifications GDI

I look over to the group of ladies looking in our direction, "Nah man, my days of "Lady killing" are over. Besides its been a while since I've had some human alcohol so I think I want to get a little drunk before I ever try flirting again." I hand the bartender $50.

"Get me the strongest thing you've got, but don't make it bitter" I intensify on the last part to make sure he understands.

((@FrostXShadow

Malthael, the Architect of Light

"This is a first to me as well. But I doubt anything in the human realm could surprise me such." He told her mimicking her tongue.

@FadeAway @child of satan

Last edited by a moderator:
Azazel smirked "oh really...Lady killing? I didn't pick you as the type" he questioned the demon his smirk plastered on his face while he downed the drink and waved to the bartender for another

@Jack of Cloves

"Mhmm, although I have calmed down over the years." I chug down my drink, "Luuuuci, what am I so old" I lay back in my chair reminiscing in the days of my youth, "I was asleep, for a very long time." I sigh and drink more of my beer.

((@FrostXShadow sorry late reply

"Pfft that's for sure geezer, time is catching up with you." I take three more glasses then continue, "Your wrinkles can hold leftover food from 80 years ago, yah nastay." My eyes are hazy but I'm not fully drunk yet, so I take 5 shots and another beer to wash it down, "Stupid Haku, he took her way from me. That damn lizard." I sigh and took a look at the girls on the dance floor.

((Kaneis is having Vietnam flash backs
@FrostXShadow

((oh lord @Jack of Cloves ))

Azazel rolled his eyes "If you excuse my I think I see someone I wanna eat" he said referring to a man that was looking in his direction "you should have some fun too tomorrow we go to war after that there is no fun" he stated before taking another gulp of the drink

I turn to you and smile haughtily, "And who say I won't be having fun?" I take a swig of my beer watching you go. Right as you left a few of the woman looking my way quickly took your spot.

((I'd what I'm going to to from here but I plan on Kaneis being the king of this club by the time we're done :P @FrostXShadow

(( OML well time for Azazel to go be the Extremely gay fabulous demon lord he is @Jack of Cloves ))

Azazel laughed as he walked over to the guy an started dancing with him after dancing with him another three people walked up and started dancing with him "well this is fun" he said to the first guy he was dancing with Azazel looked over to kaneis and saw a bunch of girls surrounding him, he laughed and continued to dance

I was chatting with the ladies letting them flirt with me and I also flirting a little back. I glance in your direction from time to time and watch you dance with other people, I sigh and lean back on the counter, "What's wrong? Have you finally drank too much beer?" She laughs along with a few other girls.

"No, never. Not once have I ever gotten drunk" I say proudly, but a bit annoyed to the pounding head ache I have due to the music.

"Tch." I lean over to one of the girls and puts on a seductive mask, "Would you like to have some fun with me later?"

The girl blushes and nods her head head, "What are we going to do?" She asks giving me a sly smile. "Well-"

I lean close to her, earning some looks from the other girls, "I was thinking we could, go back to your place. Then I can strip you down and you do so to me. After, we can crawl into your bed and take a loooooong nap" I smile at the end of my sentence, earning a few playful punches and slaps from her and giggles from the other girls.

((IDk what I'm Doing AnYmoRE @FrostXShadow

(( oml we need to leave @Jack of Cloves ))

Azazel was tired of dancing and was hungry he leaned over to the guys ear and whispered "hey wanna get out of here" the guy quickly nodded and Azazel winked at kane before dragging the guy out the bar...Azazel led the man down an alley and pushed him against a wall his body shifted and he was in his demon form the mans eyes widen and he tried to scream for help but Azazel covered his mouth "don't worry this will only hurt a lot" he gave a demonic laugh and used his flames to burn the man alive and ate his soul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back