• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Heaven has fallen

((Ima just hop in here... xD ))

Aurora: *flys in, landing from behind them, causing a deafening, ear ringing gust of wind* *says nothing, just tilts head to the side*...

"me and you can do whatever while the low-class demons stuff there face he shrugged and walked in a random direction changing to his human form "what do you wanna do in the mean time?" he looked over to Kane

I almost get knocked over by the gust of wind that came from behind us, "Who the Fu*k?!" I turn around to see a woman in a tree looking at us, "Oh this is normal." I say sarcastically, "By the way Tommy boy, I think it's about time that rabbit comes around to lead us to wonder land. We better get going!" I say quite annoyed, I haven't slept and rested my human form in 2 days and right now it would just feel nice to drop dead by now.

Aurora: ...I was sent here, First informed that you and your pathetic low class demons plan to over ride the Angel realm... Well you are going to need some form of intelligence backing you up if you ever plan to accomplish such a feat...

Azazel Glared at the girl "watch your tone" he growled out letting some of his aura blaze to life "now who exactly sent you? was it a Demon lord or Lucifer.." he looked to Kane "she just called you a low-class demon"

"hm one of the under class demon lords I presume" he sighed "tell your demon lord he or she can shove it where the sun don't shine" he smirked 'what demon lord could have sent her they are all M.I.A im the only one that hasn't disappeared' he thought to himself before looking back at the girl

Aurora: Parden me, but I believe calling a high class Demon Lord weak is quite an insult, and I don't care what you spout and swear, I'm staying

((Also I changed up my demon form in my info))

Aurora: *Tentacle contracts from shoulder, wrapping around Kane's neck* INSULT ME AGAIN AND I'LL SPILL OUT UR GUTS AND HANG U WITH YOUR INTESTINES! *throws Kane back towards the ground*

FrostXShadow said:
Marcellus
Marcellus was flying when he noticed another angel fly towards him he immediately stopped when he realized it was an archangel his body quaked in fear of the Archangel "p-please don't hurt me" he said quietly as the Archangel flew his way, he was scared out of his mind the Archangels terrified him more than God. @Alphaius
"Do not fret my brother I am not one who enjoys hurting others" he floats to Marcellus nudging him on the shoulder playfully "Do you know of me angel?"

I lay there grinning, "Oh my, those are fighting words" I slowly let my aura seep out then I release the dam sending my blood lust out shaking the top of trees a little, "I've been itching to fight a demon since I awoken. You should be honored that you are my first choice." I let my hair grow long and the mouth busts its way through my skin but insted of the black sludge dripping out of its mouth it's blood.

I see your eyes flicker to orange as you back up, "Oh." I frown letting my aura seep back in, "Fine then." I huffed, "That's disappointing, Azazel? I would like to go to that club that you mentioned earlier, can we go now?" Everyone in the area watches as if it was some kind of show, once I transform back into my human form the audience lets out an aw of disappointment, "Great, now I need to get new clothes. Wait for me here I'll be right back." I run into a clothing store and searches around for a new shirt.

((@FrostXShadow @PlushatoGoesRawr

Marcellus

"Ive heard of you" he said obviously still frightened by the Archangel

Azazel

"I guess we could g..." Azazel didn't finish that sentence because Kane had run off he shook his head and looked at the other demon "are you here to watch me?" he stated waiting for Kane to come back

I go through many of the shirts, not finding anything I like and still pissed from not getting to fight I end up just knocking most of them over and hides in the dressing room taking a pile in there to lay on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back