• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

" Just call me Dark " i say disarming you gun from you " And doing that usually proves fatle..." i hand the gun back but the bullets have dissapered

"leave her dark! she's a bit jumpy." Xian stood closer to Kat, in case she pulled the gun on the other woman, not that it mattered all that much. its just the sound of gunshots would bring people here, and he might not survive they're examinations of the scene.

Kat furiously jammed the gun back into her pocket.

"Dark, eh? What are you doing here? Are there more?" Kat asked, claws starting to come out of her fingernails. You are really mad, aren't you, Kat? Of course she was mad. It took her months to find all the ammunition. At least there was more.

"yes there are more, i told you!" why does no'one listen to the runt of the litter?

"as far as i am aware, there is dark here; a gimp with two guns; jax, an ex military scary guy; ven, a girl having a panic attack and aleks"

"youre picking up info quickly. and revealing it faster!"

"Thank you, Xian." Kat turned her gaze back to Dark.

"Can I have my ammo back? I won't shoot you." Kat asked, putting the gun on the desk. She blinked. Huh. Glad you didn't shoot them, I guess...

" ok..." i hand it to you and knowtice the claws " er... you a moforic?... and what brings such a lovly lady to a sh*t hole like this?"

Xian sat on the desk, fascinated by her tail. and her claws. did she have ears too?

"a neko?"

"moforic? morpher? how does it spread?" 
"yes! how does it spread? can i get it?"

"you want to be a freakish cat-creature?"

Xian could see the tail flicking about as she spoke.

"if you trod on it, would she act like a cat?"

Kat rolled her eyes, and took off her hat. Her ears stuck up.

"I don't know how I got it. One day my sister and I were running, and it just... happened. I don't know if you could catch it." Kat shrugged, and eyed Dark's knife.

Aleks quietly listened to Ven's memories, thoughtfully chewing his bottom lip, a bit sullen at what sounded like, a rather healthy relationship between this girl, who he assumed was Alli. He never had the best relationships with his family, maybe he wouldn't have turned out partially insane if he tried to mend the bond in his household.

Aleks looked at Ven, right now she was the only way he could cope, a little shock coursed through his mind, he had come so far and yet he was relying on one person to keep him afloat. Right now she looked happy, but just as suddenly the saddened look took over once again.

"The girl on your shoulders...Alli?"

Of course he had no concrete way to know but if she remembered her name and a memory of having fun with a girl...he just put two and two together and hoped he was right.

"I don't know. Maybe you can get it." Kat stretched her arms, and sat back down in the chair.

"So......... What do we do now?"

Kat shrugged and laughed. Zombie hunting. Fun. Fun for a masochistic, that is. Kat grabbed the gun, stowed it in her pocket, and stood up. She walked to the shelf where she kept the rest of her ammo, loading some into her pocket.

Xian couldn't fight the urge anymore, he flicked her ear. and dived across the room, to avoid reprisal. he would have a good story to tell in hell!

"Yeah...I think she was my sister. She looked like me, but with more freckles and blue eyes instead of green."

Ven looked back up at him, watching him bite his lip. He seemed troubled, like her talking about family was a sore spot for him.

"Sorry, you probably don't want to hear about my fractured memories. I'm sure you've heard it all before." She sighed, pulling a CD out of her pocket. Confusion entered her face as she tried to figure out what was on it. She turned the disc over seeing her reflection in the shiny object. She almost didn't recognize herself, her hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail that hadn't managed to tame her bangs as they swept in front of her face. The only thing that looked vibrant about her were her eyes, which was this dank green that only stood out because of her dirty red hair. She could only think that there was nothing attractive about her, just a plain girl who had been though hell.

She looked out the window to avoid looking at him, she could only wish that they would get on the road and out of the city.

Maybe if they made it to the country they could make camp or something out on a farm. It seemed like a good option compared to being in a hot-zone for dead.

Victor eyed Jax as he laid out the story about what they were doing. He understood the feeling of trying to find friends. It was also good to hear someone relinquish and tell him their name. It was almost a small step of trust between them; it was better than nothing.

Victor followed Jax as they went on their search for this girl.

"So. Whats your story?"

Victor heard Jax ask. He was a little thrown off by the question. Everything had happened so fast that he didn't expect such a casual question to be brought up.

With a shrug Victor replied, "Nothing too different from most people. Was away at school when shit hit the fan, stayed there a while, then moved around. Just trying to make it day by day, y'know? Not trying to make waves, but it would be nice to have somewhere to settle down stakes."

"Plus, I like long walks on the beach."

It was as stupid as a joke could get, but Victor could never let those go. He looked down the sight of his gun as he looked down the hall behind them just in case that kid felt like jumping up behind him again or if something worse would.

"This girl, Lyric. What sort of trouble she getting us into? Cause I like trouble as much as any other zombie apocalypse survivor with guns, but it'd be nice not to run into those creepier things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back