• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Maw snarled, closing his jaws around Mania to pull her out, being as gentle as he could. Once he pulled enough he saw whatever was pulling her in and he moved surprisingly fast and snapped his jaws around the tentacle, hopefully severing it.

Mania fell onto the ground gasping and coughing. "Oh, shit. Ugh, gods. That was close." She took off the rest of the tentcle from around her head. "Thanks, Maw.", she tossed the severed tentacle onto ground. "Last time that thing got a hold of me I couldn't walk right for a week.".

She opened another crate flinching as she did.

"Hmm, mmm. This is the one.", she reaches in and pulls out an impossiblely large cooler from the crate. "I knew I kept these for a reason." she saidas she opened it to reveal it to be filled to the brim with severed body parts. "You'd be amazed what you find in people's septic tanks."

(Couldnt walk right for a week, oh dear hahahaha)

Maw instantly started slobbering more, sticking his head in the cooler and started chomping down on what he could. Which was everything.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Couldnt walk right for a week, oh dear hahahaha)
Maw instantly started slobbering more, sticking his head in the cooler and started chomping down on what he could. Which was everything.

[/QUOTE]
"Someone's hungry.", Mania giggled. She patted Maw on the head-ish part.

"I'm bored." she stated walking to the door and back out into the hall. She looked left then right. Nothing.

(tentacles are dangerous af, trust me)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I have never even seen an octopus)

After eating as much as he could, which was basically all of it, he looked into the door and tilted his head. What was that noise? He tried forcing his head through the door. When he finally did, he easily got his shoulders through but his hips were way too wide. They had to support the size of his head and the rest of his body plus what natural armor he had on because he walked on his back legs. He growled, trying to force his way into Virian's place.

As Ozzy opened the door to the pool locker room, he quickly changed out of his usual out fit of a black hoodie and tight skinny jeans. Usually around this time, no one was at the pool. So, being someone who likes the simpler things in life, he did a bit of skinny dipping to soothe the nerves. But as soon as he opened the door slightly, and saw Hades, his face turned bright red and he closed the door.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]As Ozzy opened the door to the pool locker room, he quickly changed out of his usual out fit of a black hoodie and tight skinny jeans. Usually around this time, no one was at the pool. So, being someone who likes the simpler things in life, he did a bit of skinny dipping to soothe the nerves. But as soon as he opened the door slightly, and saw Hades, his face turned bright red and he closed the door.

[/QUOTE]
Hades didn't know to make heads or tails of what he just saw. "Public indecency is frowned upon even within my circles.", he yelled out. "Perhaps you'd be more at home in the company of Virian."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](I have never even seen an octopus)
After eating as much as he could, which was basically all of it, he looked into the door and tilted his head. What was that noise? He tried forcing his head through the door. When he finally did, he easily got his shoulders through but his hips were way too wide. They had to support the size of his head and the rest of his body plus what natural armor he had on because he walked on his back legs. He growled, trying to force his way into Virian's place.

[/QUOTE]
Mania noticed Maws struggling and blew the door off. "Come on in, boy! Venereal's casa es mi casa es su casa."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Hades didn't know to make heads or tails of what he just saw. "Public indecency is frowned upon even within my circles.", he yelled out. "Perhaps you'd be more at home in the company of Virian."

[/QUOTE]
Ozzy was already hiding in the showers. He sat in the corner, trying to calm down.

Great, now he thinks I'm like Virian! Oh god why...

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Mania noticed Maws struggling and blew the door off. "Come on in, boy! Venereal's casa es mi casa es su casa."

[/QUOTE]
A voice could be heard from Virian's room.

"MANIA, FIX THE DOOR OR I AM THROWING AWAY YOUR BUTT PLUGS!"

Maw was able to get in now, wagging his tail and breaking stuff. He nuzzled Mania before looking up at the noises again, sounded like someone was hurt! He sniffed around, finding the locked door. He pushed on it slightly and growled, stepping back and lowering his head. He scuffed the ground, and moved forward as fast as he could and wham! The force of his head made the door fly open and he tried forcing is way into the doorway. He chirped at both Del and Virian, to humans it didnt matter if they were clothed or not. He didnt know the difference. @Safety Hammer @Rui

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing he didnt try to force his body through again, so he was able to pull his head out of the doorway and looked at Mania for help again. He wanted to be part of the group too! She can be too! Everybody can be friends in this one big room!

Rui said:
She grinned wickedly,
"Pants, off!" She fist pumped, "Cammy EVERY TIME!" She grinned, "You just suck, and I rule, deal with it." She chirped happily.

@Safety Hammer
"GUILE, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!" Virian cried, before pulling off his pants, and revealing his leopard print boxer shorts.

"No! Not my buttplugs. They're collectibles..." Mania gasped.

She charged behind Maw. "Sorry, Dioressence. I hope you don't mind of my pet stays here too?", Mania said smashing a hole into the wall big enough for Maw to fit.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"No! Not my buttplugs. They're collectibles..." Mania gasped.
She charged behind Maw. "Sorry, Dioressence. I hope you don't mind of my pet stays here too?", Mania said smashing a hole into the wall big enough for Maw to fit.

[/QUOTE]
"STOP SMASHING HOLES IN MY FUCKING WALL!"

(HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA collectibles, now that made me laugh)

Maw purred and licked her in thanks, hoping she'd come with him as he ran into the room and 'attacked' the two in an excited way and stepped on the controller Virian threw on the ground. See, Maw thought he was a lap 'dog' when he was really REALLY heavy. He lay across the two. He growled at Virian for yelling at Mania.

"Ah~! CUTIE!" She grabbed the little guy, hugging him between her breasts as she excitedly giggled and cooed at him,

"What a sweetheart you are!"

@RedTeam Grif

(Yeah, I got it, and she's cuddling him c: because I love him. And she's strong now...I guess.)

"Cammy, always." She kissed the top of Maw's head, "isn't that right, baby-kins?"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA collectibles, now that made me laugh)
Maw purred and licked her in thanks, hoping she'd come with him as he ran into the room and 'attacked' the two in an excited way and stepped on the controller Virian threw on the ground. See, Maw thought he was a lap 'dog' when he was really REALLY heavy. He lay across the two. He growled at Virian for yelling at Mania.

[/QUOTE]
Luckily, this was his pocket dimension. So, the first thing he did was spawn another controller. Next, he made Maw small enough to fit in a door and a slight as a golden retriever.

"Better"

(I have never played Street Fighter, good god I hate the game)

Maw purred, curling up in her lap. He looked back at Mania and chirped at her, his tail wagging. Come on! Hurry!

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](I have never played Street Fighter, good god I hate the game)
Maw purred, curling up in her lap. He looked back at Mania and chirped at her, his tail wagging. Come on! Hurry!

[/QUOTE]
(It's cuz you're bad at it, isn't it?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back