~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

"I DONT CARE IF ROB APPRECIATES IT OR NOT!!! IT WAS HIS FAULT!!!" I screamed in his face... i still smelt of alchohol and smoke... i was really upset that i had knocked the vodka, and rob was just someone to blame when things like that happened.

Nicolai

I nodded slowly and just leaned against the side of the bed, waiting for a better explanation. "All right," I soothed softly. "If you keep shouting and disturbing the others we'll have to sedate you, and no one likes that, right? Why don't you tell me what's wrong?"

"Crane, list" I'm fine.. I sighed.. Trying to distract crane, its just, I was on night patrol lastnight, and.. Kasabian got a little out of hand, and ended up hurting alicia.. I'm just wondering weather she's okay.. That's all"

bye!

Jo

I groaned and retreated to the back of the muggy room. It was slightly chilly, but I sat on the cold hard ground anyways.

"I just wanna pee." I grumbled.

Nicolai

"Mmhm," I hummed quietly, tapping a hand idly against my leg. "Water. You can always get more water, you know. It's not that bad. Now, if it were something other than water, I might understand a bit better. . ." 
List

"That's all?" I shrugged slightly, squeezing Crane's hand and giving him a little tug so he let go of Cyrus' since we were at the cafeteria entrance. "Then go check on her, sir. We can seat ourselves." We didn't need to be watched, if I could be with Crane. He could go do what he wanted and be confident we wouldn't try to run off. I wouldn't risk our time together by doing something so useless. 
((brb guys. Gotta run to the library for my mom. Probly be about 20 minutes))

"I..... It.. Was .... Vodka...." I muttered... I just wanted it back so badly... I was at my worst when I couldn't drink or smoke... That was probably why I was never in a good mood... At home, I was always happy because I knew I could drink whenever I wanted.. But here I can't

Nicolai

I nodded understandingly, giving his arm a single gentle pat. "There, it's not so hard to admit it, is it? You're here to heal, remember, Kas? And every time you manage to sneak a drink inside, it only gets worse. We're trying to help you get better. But we only can if you let us."

I screamed out as I felt him touch my arm.

"Don't touch me...!!!!!" I screamed.... All I wanted was be able to drink whenever i wanted...

I looked around awkwardly, knowing there was more. 
I screamed out as I felt him touch my arm.

"Don't touch me...!!!!!" I screamed.... All I wanted was be able to drink whenever i wanted...

I looked around awkwardly, knowing there was more.

Nicolai

I pulled my hands away, holding them up where he could see. "I-I'm sorry, Kas, it's all right. I won't touch you again." I followed his eyes, glanced about the room and sighed softly. "We're going to have to search your room again, and you're going to stay here for the rest of the day. Will you try to eat?"

Nicolai

"You have to eat some time, Kas." I said, frowning at the way he tried to move his hands. I'd heard about him hurting poor Alicia already. "If you refuse to eat for long enough we'll have to take you to the medical wing and feed you through a tube. No one wants that."

"I don't care...!! I'm not eating!!!!" I yelled, suddenly trying to pull free again.... I growled angrily, struggling helplessly.

Jo

Oh my good god.

"My bladder is gonna burst if someone doesn't let me outta here and take me to the bathroom!" I shout rather loudly from the back shadows of my cell

Nicolai

I sighed softly and stepped away, picking up the tray. "If that's how it's going to be, Kas. I'll come back when it's time for lunch." I took the tray out, locking the door behind me, and started walking. Once I'd thrown everything away, I heard someone else shouting and hurried off to find out what it was. What was going on?

((In asylums, like in prisons, there are generally bathrooms or at least a toilet in each individual holding cell. . . just sayin.))

((Hehe, looks like I'm the only one here that RPs in third person))

Adrian was starting to get bored, and smoking wasn't really enough to help that. He wished that he could just leave the cell for a moment and just roam around. Adrian wasn't going to lie to himself and say that he was going to escape. "What if I pretend to get over my addiction?" he said to himself. It was a fool proof way to get out of the asylum once and for all. But first, he would have to put up with the inmates and staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back